Dating For Old Somalis Is Tough

Status
Not open for further replies.
You replied to me in less than 3 minutes, can link yt videos etc. I'm onto you adeer :ufdup:
You have a low opinion of middle aged folks huh. If we're not drooling and soiling our pants you think we must be younger than our birth certificate. Talk about the bigotry of low expectations. I know Somalis lie about their age for immigration purposes, but I came to the west before the boom in fake paperwork.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
He's ugly to me (keep on mind he's old). You're smelly though? Lol. I'm guessing you're a fat loser too. No wonder women don't want you.

I'm only being this harsh because you said you drank, you show loserish characteristics, and you can't keep a woman.

If you weren't fat, if you worshipped God and didn't drink, and weren't such a loser this wouldn't happen to you.
I love you :liberaltears:

You have a low opinion of middle aged folks huh. If we're not drooling and soiling our pants you think we must be younger than our birth certificate. Talk about the bigotry of low expectations. I know Somalis lie about their age for immigration purposes, but I came to the west before the boom in fake paperwork.
alright raali ahow, you're hip/cool adeer :whoa:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
As the years gallop on I think I may be turning somewhat ugly. Actually, switch that to very. This is no time for holding back. And to be honest I smell a bit too. I’m not proud of it brothers, but the truth must out.

The beauty in my life said “Uff” before she slammed the door on our five year relationship and skipped town with a handsome dog. I cry all night pausing only for prayer and beer. Alla jacaylka iyo wadnaha.

No pretty ankle wants to kiss me. The upscale brothels have shut their doors to my gleaming bidaar. The lowscale ones have turned me out. It’s tough being an old timer.

The looks go. The eyes dim. The organ of joy below the waist shrinks. What remains abtiyaal? Brains. But few women seek charmless nerds. The gentle sex want a buff hunk or, failing that, bags of moolah.

I am certain that for all my vast afflictions and sufferings that when, many years from now the heartache drops me and sends my imperishable soul up to the Choir Invisible, I will be rewarded by a just and intelligent God.

Till then my clansmen, what shall I do?
Women are all the same, they all like shiny stuff. Buy a ring, flash it around and wala you'll find a match.

Women are all the same, they all like shiny stuff. Buy a ring, flash it around and wala you'll find a match.
If they like shiny stuff, why is my gleaming bidaar not enough. Its so shiny they can see their reflection in it.
Why must love always be commodified? Fear Allah, man, and stop encouraging man hating s.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Very sound advice. There's no other option is there?

For all I know, I could be talking straight bogus. But hey, if shit resonates, start with the easiest. Look at yourself in the mirror in a hopeful fashion. No need to kid yourself, shit is gon take a while for you to see some drastic changes. As you progress, just watch your confidence and self esteem grow. Soon enough, you'll be having looks from women you never expected from. It does wonders to your aura when you are on your p's and q's.

Also another thing.
Do this for you because you want to boss up.
Dont expect shit from women and dont chase them like a headless chicken. Just keep it cool and pay attention on who's checking you out.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
I am 26 in 3 months and i am not finding it difficult at all. If you are a male, you just need a confidence/self-esteem boost and you should be fine. Don't bother with the whole online thing too much, it won't make life any easier for you. Go meet people outdoors and get to know them to a deeper extent then gradually reel them as time progresses.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I am 26 in 3 months and i am not finding it difficult at all. If you are a male, you just need a confidence/self-esteem boost and you should be fine. Don't bother with the whole online thing too much, it won't make life any easier for you. Go meet people outdoors and get to know them to a deeper extent then gradually reel them as time progresses.
That's the golden age. I'm 26.5 and it's the best thing ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts