Dating For Old Somalis Is Tough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, you are 50!! maxa ka rabta jecyl. Buy some cats for company. oday timo bidar leh cidnana ma ku rabtu hada dulka galaada jugtiid
Bidaarteydi illahay baa isiiye, foolxumo ma aha. Saliid marki la mariyo aad ii u qurux badan tahay. It shines and gleams like a diamond nuraayo.

Would you like a blind date with me sweetheart? Give me a chance man.

Bidaarteydi illahay baa isiiye, foolxumo ma aha. Saliid marki la mariyo aad ii u qurux badan tahay. It shines and gleams like a diamond nuraayo.

ma hubta? lakin obese ban ahay, waliba waxan ahay 4'9 tall and waxan haysta timo Madow ah oo ad oo gaban wad mantagysa hadad ii argtiid

ma hubta? lakin obese ban ahay, waliba waxan ahay 4'9 tall and waxan haysta timo Madow ah oo ad oo gaban wad mantagysa hadad ii argtiid
Don't be ashamed of your layers of fat. Baruurta waa barako minallahi. A sign of riches and wealth. There's a reason they call it love handles. It will give me something to hold onto when I put my lips on you.

Don't be shy my carrot cake, young women are made for older men. I will take care of you.
Hayee nolishiida ayan ku describgrinya.
Bal Horta noloshyda ayan ka so hadlaya. Burrurti ba iga badnatay so labo carer ayan heesta oo subaxda iiga kaciya sarrirta markana salaada ba krusiga sitting roomka ba la ee fadisya marka la ee maydo oo ka soo baxo suliga. Markana, breakfast ba la isya markanaa kursigas bay ii fadisaa malinta oo daan daqaq ma ba sameenkaro cajissnimo iyo cidlo ban kujira. Habeenkana, bay carerko igo so garacaan albabka marka qolka ba ii igaysa. So markana hadan qof care ii samain kara tanni wa irin aad oo fican social service ban ka bexi laha oo qof xuryad leh ban ahan laha.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Hayee nolishiida ayan ku describgrinya.
Bal Horta noloshyda ayan ka so hadlaya. Burrurti ba iga badnatay so labo carer ayan heesta oo subaxda iiga kaciya sarrirta markana salaada ba krusiga sitting roomka ba la ee fadisya marka la ee maydo oo ka soo baxo suliga. Markana, breakfast ba la isya markanaa kursigas bay ii fadisaa malinta oo daan daqaq ma ba sameenkaro cajissnimo iyo cidlo ban kujira. Habeenkana, bay carerko igo so garacaan albabka marka qolka ba ii igaysa. So markana hadan qof care ii samain kara tanni wa irin aad oo fican social service ban ka bexi laha oo qof xuryad leh ban ahan laha.

Wan ku xasuustay hada

Dhibato badan ba ku haya ileen
5da3dfc3d53369c059d4b21aaea7b01e.jpg

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads

Hortu, step numero uno.
Hadaad bidaar qabtid, iska xiir adeer. Amazon.com waxaad ka dhalabtaa Wahls, dakadaadu daba dhanyeer kadhig.
Lacagtaadi haysid, kusoo iibi shaatiyaal ku anfacdo dabeedna xarqaanta soomalida halagu soo tola cabirkaada. Matter of fact, maqaasintada dhan halagu tola.
Gymkii gal, badar calooshuda gaas ka kiciso isagadaa, qudaartaada garaac.
Intaasa kuu dhaanta inaad halkaan afka ku leerisid.
Taagero baa ku jooga halkaan ee bakhbakhdaadi ku ekow cammu

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
@Bidaar Wanagsan for fucks sake sxb you are depressing me with ur pathetic nolol. get lacag then es iyaga iska imanaya. lawd i was envisioning i would drown in pussy in my old senile years. f*ck that get sildenafil, im still rock hard and still eat that shit like nacnac i go on 5 hours bustin a nut left rifht centre.

forget the bidaar and waxaas. women dont care that if you stop being clingy and hopeless romantic. females love jerks. be a one. pump and dump. show no remorse and they will be up for no strings attached quickies. thats all u need.

theres orgies and swings for ppl like u. you shud checkout your local alternative lifestyle venues. the beer is free and so is sex. ngl walaahi.

dm your contacts i will setup u mini orgy. indulge all you can for 24 hours. beer and everythin on me. I love helping out fellow hedonistic geezer because denying a man to get his gus qoyaan is one of the worst thing that could happen to a man.

Hang on sxb. At least you had 5 years thing goin for you. i went on voluntary celibate for 3 fuckin years to reset my phsycology. at the end i developed a resilient attitude and mindset to understand that LIFE shouldnt revolve around WOMEN. this is what they call ABUNDANCE MENTALITY. and you need that tbh.

Listen to you. Do you even know what you're saying? Mail order brides are the ones exploiting lonely old geezers who can't get any nocturnal fun. They smile at our wrinkly faces with the sagging jowls that look like a chicken neck, coo "baby I lofe view long time" and vanish as soon as they get naturalised. They break their vows and pull a Bin Laden. Whatever happened to "I vow to be faithful in sickness and health"?

Men are being robbed blind and you're siding with predatory s without a heart.

Halal prostitutes? All I did was link to a news story. I thought feminists were for protecting sex workers.

Men? You men think you men something Special.

Woman are the home makers,
The strong ones within any
Household, you men are
Nothing more than big
Babies.

:hillarybiz: Your a big man
Child, now give me another
Story time yalla

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Shit, If I were over 50 and still single I'd only have one option left. I would take my lacag and talents back home to the motherland and find me a pretty village girl willing to give an old man a chance. It's time to forget about your western lifestyle of decadence and seek out one of the best wonders of the world which is a Xalimo with a batty !

Good God, if I'm not grabbing Xalimo booty at least 3 days a week when I'm an oday I have failed in life. It's time to for redemption old man, go find your nomad princess !

Shit, If I were over 50 and still single I'd only have one option left. I would take my lacag and talents back home to the motherland and find me a pretty village girl willing to give an old man a chance. It's time to forget about your western lifestyle of decadence and seek out one of the best wonders of the world which is a Xalimo with a batty !

Good God, if I'm not grabbing Xalimo booty at least 3 days a week when I'm an oday I have failed in life. It's time to for redemption old man, go find your nomad princess !
Oh How Typical!
When an elderly loser oday goes back home and gets with a young woman it shows you how crap the situation is for women back home.

May Somalia become a prosperous nation again.
And may we end the patriarchy.

@El padrone

I thought I was doomed to strangle my vertical manhood in the dark forever, but that lifted my spirits. That's some epic wisdom right there brother. I can tell you're a veteran of the game. I don't even wanna think about how many times you've cuckolded other guys. This is the testimony of somebody who's survived many assassination attempts. Unbelievable.

Be honest, man, you're a close cousin of this dude aren't you:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Oh How Typical!
When an elderly loser oday goes back home and gets with a young woman it shows you how crap the situation is for women back home.

I don't know if you've noticed by now but the world is a terribly cruel yet beautiful place. It's not fair I agree but you've gotta learn to play the cards you were dealt.

Ameen, SOMALIA HAA NOOLATO

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Oh How Typical!

Don't worry abaayo most of these women run away from them @the airport. Somali odays have caught on and so they refuse to ship their teen brides in preferring them to stay in Africa. Nowadays diaspora odays aren't too desired and the few girls that have found out theyre not coming to the west are initiating the divorces.

Trust me. The women in Somalia are cutthroat and know their interests. They can teach us a lesson or two. Lol

Men? You men think you men something Special.

Woman are the home makers,
The strong ones within any
Household, you men are
Nothing more than big
Babies.

:hillarybiz: Your a big man
Child, now give me another
Story time yalla
Macaanay, why don't you give the third wave feminism claptrap a break and let me make an honest woman out of you. I'm not the most fragrant bedmate you'll ever have, but I have stamina.

Status
Not open for further replies.