Dating For Old Somalis Is Tough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut up your hypocrite, acting nice and shit. I saw your comment about the jews being evil.

f*ck you Jewish bootyclapper.

Unlike you I have seen the light. Sure they have some good people (0.01%) but majority of them are asshole.

They are even hated NY white nationalist and everyone.

Benjamin

någon :)
f*ck you Jewish bootyclapper.

Unlike you I have seen the light. Sure they have some good people (0.01%) but majority of them are asshole.

They are even hated NY white nationalist and everyone.

Yeah you have seen the light, it's the propaganda screen in front of you. Get off the internet L.

Last edited:
I must thank you for making me
Laugh, I don't laugh easily.

You have to love yourself first
And be confident, but not
Arrogant.

Your attitudes toward woman
Are disgusting no wonder
Even the brothels are turning
You away.

Buy a blow up sex doll.
My attitude toward women? What does that mean? I adore young lovelies with jiggly things on their torso. I even call God a "She" because it is wrong to imply God is male.

You sound like an embittered feminist who hates men. This is what happens to Westernized xalimos.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
My attitude toward women? What does that mean? I adore young lovelies with jiggly things on their torso. I even call God a "She" because it is wrong to imply God is male.

You sound like an embittered feminist who hates men. This is what happens to Westernized xalimos.
audhubillahi

Where you not the guy who made
A thread abit the wonders of
Having a eastern mail order
Bride because you can treat
Them like shit after you
Have busted a nut?

Or you not the guy who was
Promoting halal brothels?

And said woman come last
On the scale even after work
And pets?

I'm not bitter I'm just being real.

If being a feminist, is someone
Who respects her worth and calls
Out bs men than so be it.

We are not some play things,
We are much stronger than
Men mentally.

If you are serious I will give
You real advice, but why
Should I waste my energy?
If your just going to be
Condescending towards
Me?

:trumpsmirk:

Dont your dusty ass got any kids or something you have atleast built up like a house back home?
I have two grownup kids. My finances are pretty sound. I get decent returns on my stocks and bonds. Low yield investments, but solid stuff.

But what's all the money in the world if you can't go for a muff dive?

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Just go back home and get yourself a young one. Plenty of 40 plus Faraaxs who lassoed 20 year olds.

Edit: Wait, did you say muff dive? Grandpa got game, :nvjpqts:. Though I don't do that stuff.

Last edited:
I have two grownup kids. My finances are pretty sound. I get decent returns on my stocks and bonds. Low yield investments, but solid stuff.

But what's all the money in the world if you can't go for a muff dive?
Dude, you are 50!! maxa ka rabta jecyl. Buy some cats for company. oday timo bidar leh cidnana ma ku rabtu hada dulka galaada jugtiid

Where you not the guy who made
A thread abit the wonders of
Having a eastern mail order
Bride because you can treat
Them like shit after you
Have busted a nut?

Or you not the guy who was
Promoting halal brothels?

And said woman come last
On the scale even after work
And pets?

I'm not bitter I'm just being real.

If being a feminist, is someone
Who respects her worth and calls
Out bs men than so be it.

We are not some play things,
We are much stronger than
Men mentally.

If you are serious I will give
You real advice, but why
Should I waste my energy?
If your just going to be
Condescending towards
Me?

:trumpsmirk:
Listen to you. Do you even know what you're saying? Mail order brides are the ones exploiting lonely old geezers who can't get any nocturnal fun. They smile at our wrinkly faces with the sagging jowls that look like a chicken neck, coo "baby I lofe view long time" and vanish as soon as they get naturalised. They break their vows and pull a Bin Laden. Whatever happened to "I vow to be faithful in sickness and health"?

Men are being robbed blind and you're siding with predatory s without a heart.

Halal prostitutes? All I did was link to a news story. I thought feminists were for protecting sex workers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts