Dating advice to those looking to get married

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
What the hell females are the ones that nagging all the time men rarely argue you want a person that will say yes to everything you say is that why your "Somali" fiance left you
Well this post proves that you are type that will argue over trivial stuff.

Only 5% of western diaspora xalimos will make good wives.

Marry from back home if possible but make sure to check she hasn't been fircawned beforehand :francis:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Why following all of these rules when I can just kidnap a random xalimo back home?
smh life is simple bro:ulyin::mjlol:

The advice was for grown independent men not for boys who still live with their moms

Only an idiot moves out for non uni or work reasons.

Same girls that say I want a reasonable guy with savings want him to fork out for rent, bills and food, he gets for free or cheap(gives his mum a bit of money every month)at his mums house.

Madness,absolute madness.

Move out when you are married and save your money for more important things than image you give by letting a women know you got your own place.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
I figured I could give out some advice to any faraax whose loooking for a girl to get married

Rule number one

Be an ambitious person This is actually more important than focusing on looking for the girl get that education or move up in your career always set goals you want to reach and when you achieve them you set new goals

Secondly

Keep your hygiene in check you want to always smell good and it’s part of looking good so you need to brush and floss your teeth every single day and also have a skin care routine which means a face wash that you use when you wake up you wash your face with warm water in order to open up your pores than you apply face wash and wash it away with cold water to close the pores when done you use a facial moisturizer and massage your face and you’re done

Thirdly

invest into some nice perfume/cologne Versace,Dior,Calvin Klein,YSL those some brands I would recommend secondly don’t buy eue de toilette even marked as EDT it’s not worth it it’s cheaper because it’s not as concentrated as eau de perfume

Would you ever buy cola that taste more water than actual cola?

Hell no!

Fourthly

If you ever take a xalimo on a date do it over a small coffee or dinner out in public you wanna keep it halal so you both should come to an agreement no touching up on each other kissing and stuff

If your intention is to get to know her and see if you can see yourself in the future together than avoiding any physical contact shouldn’t be hard
Tell me something new ninyahoow. wth. Ive been hearing this in the womb bruh.

Follow this advise get cucked.:mjlol:

at the end of the day, women were made and they exist for you. that's the only advise you need.:mjpls:

bro I am muslim. I am just warning fellow faraxs. My friend married a miskeen hijabi from London. Beautiful lightskin, big booty and prayed 5 times a day. She ended taking him to the cleaners and refuses to let him see his kids. Now she is goldigging some other farah from Jamestown smdh
Ree uk:Sutehja:

I don't waste my time with dating. I just go to my local masjid, there is a waiting list of about 300 girls/women who want to get married. This list is strictly confidential and only the imam can view it, however he is not computer literate so he uses a 20yr guy to maintain it. That 20yr dude is my buddy, so he lets me take a look. The list has full names, qabil, education level, age, work status, etc of them ladies. I only look at the 21-24 yr olds cuz that's what I want. Don't ask me the masjid name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts