Dating advice to those looking to get married

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I figured I could give out some advice to any faraax whose loooking for a girl to get married

Rule number one

Be an ambitious person This is actually more important than focusing on looking for the girl get that education or move up in your career always set goals you want to reach and when you achieve them you set new goals

Secondly

Keep your hygiene in check you want to always smell good and it’s part of looking good so you need to brush and floss your teeth every single day and also have a skin care routine which means a face wash that you use when you wake up you wash your face with warm water in order to open up your pores than you apply face wash and wash it away with cold water to close the pores when done you use a facial moisturizer and massage your face and you’re done

Thirdly

invest into some nice perfume/cologne Versace,Dior,Calvin Klein,YSL those some brands I would recommend secondly don’t buy eue de toilette even marked as EDT it’s not worth it it’s cheaper because it’s not as concentrated as eau de perfume

Would you ever buy cola that taste more water than actual cola?

Hell no!

Fourthly

If you ever take a xalimo on a date do it over a small coffee or dinner out in public you wanna keep it halal so you both should come to an agreement no touching up on each other kissing and stuff

If your intention is to get to know her and see if you can see yourself in the future together than avoiding any physical contact shouldn’t be hard

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I figured I could give out some advice to any faraax whose loooking for a girl to get married

Rule number one

Be an ambitious person This is actually more important than focusing on looking for the girl get that education or move up in your career always set goals you want to reach and when you achieve them you set new goals

Secondly

Keep your hygiene in check you want to always smell good and it’s part of looking good so you need to brush and floss your teeth every single day and also have a skin care routine which means a face wash that you use when you wake up you wash your face with warm water in order to open up your pores than you apply face wash and wash it away with cold water to close the pores when done you use a facial moisturizer and massage your face and you’re done

Thirdly

invest into some nice perfume/cologne Versace,Dior,Calvin Klein,YSL those some brands I would recommend secondly don’t buy eue de toilette even marked as EDT it’s not worth it it’s cheaper because it’s not as concentrated as eau de perfume

Would you ever buy cola that taste more water than actual cola?

Hell no!

Fourthly

If you ever take a xalimo on a date do it over a small coffee or dinner out in public you wanna keep it halal so you both should come to an agreement no touching up on each other kissing and stuff

If your intention is to get to know her and see if you can see yourself in the future together than avoiding any physical contact shouldn’t be hard
1. I get a lot of good skin compliments. I wasn’t blessed with too much acne. I’m assuming a skin care routine would just make it better.

2. Versace cologne :rejoice:.

3. I agree small coffe at a cafe and maybe a meal at a public buffet seems good. No need to spend a lot.

why get married when you can just date a big booty xalimo and blow her back out every now then without fear of losing your children, house or dignity

Are you even Muslim to suggest that option

bro I am muslim. I am just warning fellow faraxs. My friend married a miskeen hijabi from London. Beautiful lightskin, big booty and prayed 5 times a day. She ended taking him to the cleaners and refuses to let him see his kids. Now she is goldigging some other farah from Jamestown smdh

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
bro I am muslim. I am just warning fellow faraxs. My friend married a miskeen hijabi from London. Beautiful lightskin, big booty and prayed 5 times a day. She ended taking him to the cleaners and refuses to let him see his kids. Now she is goldigging some other farah from Jamestown smdh

These people are careless wallaahi. Using your own damn kids to manipulate their father. That’s some devil shit.

I got better advice

1.) be poor. Women love broke men. I know some will say they don't but deep down, every lady wants to feel in charge so they love paying for your things. Take her out to dinner, after the bill arrives, inside out your pockets to indicate that you have nothing and give her a sheepish grin. She will laugh and understand.

2.) Don't shower more than 2x a week. You will get rid of your natural scent. Don't cover it up with cheap perfumes, instead roll around in the dirt to enhance the natural earthy scent your were born with. After all we all come from dirt.

3.) wear tattered clothes, it shows you are humble and don't care for worldly possessions.

Mercury

VIP
just cause someone is wearing a hijab doesn’t automatically make them miskeen

Secondly this incident with your friend if she refuses to let him see the kids than why not go the Somali route they do back home where the family intevene and mediate between the couple

Secondly this incident with your friend if she refuses to let him see the kids than why not go the Somali route they do back home where the family intevene and mediate between the couple

These western xaalimos dont care about traditional customs. Dude tried to talk to her abu but she called the police on him. Like I said just date xaalimos or marry back home

Mercury

VIP
I got better advice

1.) be poor. Women love broke men. I know some will say they don't but deep down, every lady wants to feel in charge so they love paying for your things. Take her out to dinner, after the bill arrives, inside out your pockets to indicate that you have nothing and give her a sheepish grin. She will laugh and understand.

2.) Don't shower more than 2x a week. You will get rid of your natural scent. Don't cover it up with cheap perfumes, instead roll around in the dirt to enhance the natural earthy scent your were born with. After all we all come from dirt.

3.) wear tattered clothes, it shows you are humble and don't care for worldly possessions.

tenor.gif

Why don't he take her to court to get access to his kids?

Mercury

VIP
These western xaalimos dont care about traditional customs. Dude tried to talk to her abu but she called the police on him. Like I said just date xaalimos or marry back home

She’s sounds toxic he shouldn’t have talked to her father he should bring his relatives to meet up with hers than they talk about how to solve the issue

Some people will say they cant see their kids as an excuse. I know a guy like that.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
It’s not obvious for everyone :farmajoyaab:
That's why everyone ain't the same
:cosbyhmm:

but for the majority, it's obvious I guess:manny: who doesn't know sh!t about hygiene? Perfumes? Ambitions...when on a date?

Well, the dating venue and all that expenses seems to be a challenge for some:duck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending