Dating advice to those looking to get married

Status
Not open for further replies.
She’s sounds toxic he shouldn’t have talked to her father he should bring his relatives to meet up with hers than they talk about how to solve the issue

Yup i told him that but he wanted to be an alpha male and approach her father personally. The strange thing is that hes now thinking that the kids might not be his. Probably all that mgtow bullshit is getting to his head

just cause someone is wearing a hijab doesn’t automatically make them miskeen

Secondly this incident with your friend if she refuses to let him see the kids than why not go the Somali route they do back home where the family intevene and mediate between the couple
She was a miskeen sociopath.:dabcasar:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
That's why everyone ain't the same
:cosbyhmm:

but for the majority, it's obvious I guess:manny: who doesn't know sh!t about hygiene? Perfumes? Ambitions...when on a date?

Well, the dating venue and all that expenses seems to be a challenge for some:duck:

Of course ambitions! If you find out during a first convo/on the first date that he just sits at home, doesn’t have a job or a degree and won’t tell you exactly how he pays for things.. you know enough :bell: Even when you don’t have shit, atleast try to make the best of it and work towards a goal, but even that was too much to ask.

Biggest turn off ever. How can a man like that be a good example for your kids?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I got better advice

1.) be poor. Women love broke men. I know some will say they don't but deep down, every lady wants to feel in charge so they love paying for your things. Take her out to dinner, after the bill arrives, inside out your pockets to indicate that you have nothing and give her a sheepish grin. She will laugh and understand.

2.) Don't shower more than 2x a week. You will get rid of your natural scent. Don't cover it up with cheap perfumes, instead roll around in the dirt to enhance the natural earthy scent your were born with. After all we all come from dirt.

3.) wear tattered clothes, it shows you are humble and don't care for worldly possessions.

Here is a source for your knowledge just in case people try to come at you

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Dating advic for men
1 Be a gentleman, treat women like queens
2. Have a well paying job, a degree and your own condo.
3. Never argue with your girl over petty stuff, tell her she is always right
4. Know how to cook, clean and do laundry. Women love self sufficient men.
4 Take care of your appearance, have a fresh breath all the time, smell good all the damn time, cut your nails and keep em clean.

Last edited:
>keep it halal
>find out on wedding night her vagina is too small or he has small dick, or that they just suck
>divorce immediately
Islamic dating is a retarded gamble. You need to have sex before marriage in order to know that you're compatible sexually.

Dating advic for men
3. Never argue with your girl, tell her she is always right
4 Take care of your appearance, have a fresh breath all the time, smell good all the damn time, cut your nails and keep em clean.
Never argue know how to cook clean and do laundry am I approaching a women or being hired as a maid :ayaanswag:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Dating advic for men

lol @ never argue, communication is important

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Dating advic for men
3 and 4.1 are very problematic choices

Never argue know how to cook clean and do laundry am I approaching a women or being hired as a maid :ayaanswag:
Why are you bothered about cooking?
:cosbyhmm: I remember seeing in your grindr bio that you were able to cook

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
3 and 4.1 are very problematic choices

Why are you bothered about cooking?
:cosbyhmm: I remember seeing in your grindr bio that you were able to cook
Taking care of your appearance and arguing telling her she is always right are not problematic. Smart men know that and they know when to put down their foot.

Dating advic for men

All true except for number 3.

Telling someone they're always right might be great in the short term. But in the long term, if the spouse is clearly wrong on a crucial subject, it will cause them a shock when their spouse tells them they're wrong.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
All true except for number 3.

Telling someone they're always right might be great in the short term. But in the long term, if the spouse is clearly wrong on a crucial subject, it will cause them a shock when their spouse tells them they're wrong.
I meant arguing over petty stuff, can’t edit my post.
You sound like the type that will compromise..your wife is a lucky woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending