Dark skin xalimo claims dark skin xalimos are the most neglected in Somali households

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
In that regard, the West is a blessing for us Men.
Not really, those women are nothing more than eye candy, you can't settle down with most them, (feminist retards, abortion lovers, most having at least 5 partners by the age of 25)

Muji

VIP
Mashallah you stopped claiming 19, tell your cousin to do the same.

A 19 year old hardened qabilist :trumpsmirk:
Sis some of these men were going to school with Siyad Barre hence their deep knowledge of qabil. Some of them were eye witnesses subhanallah

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Boowe you’re 32 ee isla yaab.
@Abdalla is 38 years old, the other day he slipped up and said he was one of the body guards of Abdullahi Yusuf AUN in 2006 in Muqdisho and then he said he was joking even though he told me what kind of food and hobbies the father of Puntland liked :bell:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
A 19 year old hardened qabilist :trumpsmirk:
Sis some of these men were going to school with Siyad Barre hence their deep knowledge of qabil. Some of them were eye witnesses subhanallah
upload_2019-7-20_17-22-8.gif

Skin colour is not that important, it is more about facial features, body type and hygiene imo. But i feel for dark skin sisters, Somalis are rude people, hence many girls use unhealthy stuff to bleach their skin.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lets be real. I doubt any Somali fella would've wanted to marry her.

I agree. That is why u get yourself a white husband, have gorgeous mulato kids, and then watch your daughters being shukaansied by the pathetic Farahs kids, who rejected you 18 years later. U say NO to his or their somali forehead bit teeth Sons! Sweet revenge.

Tukraq

VIP
nah, we just live in the west, with countless of flowers too choose from..
average cadaan
+_bc86ffb8d58eb6fe87c55e4139f50522.jpg

average latino
hispanic_young_woman_gphzwb

she ain't no average somali, she's part of the 10%
:mjlol:
upload_2019-7-20_15-38-5-jpeg.75699
thats defiantly not the average latino wtf, and thats only the average cadaan in certain few locales, also that Somali girl isn't the top 10 percent and closer to average than your making it seem

Trending

Latest posts