Dark skin xalimo claims dark skin xalimos are the most neglected in Somali households

I'm glad that me and my siblings have similar skin tones cuz we dont need to have these insecure thoughts running through our minds. Thats sad she is bashing her own family like that.

This’s how the average girl looks like in waqooye Somalia considering they control their weight.

View attachment 75836

You can see they have good looking body and facial features

I guess modesty really hides your beauty. Had they worn legging and a tank top or w/e. Wed be seeing them in a different type of way.. Good on them for dressing modestly..

:nvjpqts:

Maybe that's in the female heads? Every guy here doesn't care yet the ones that say there's a colourism is a girl.

The tweet says neglected and if they're treated worse, which is a total nonsense.

It's a proud Somali tradition to contribute physical attributes and nicknames. Madoobe is a physical attribute as is Cadde.

Cadde is not a term of endearment nor is madoobe a dig at someone. Not is it to call someone with a limp lugey or someone missing a hand gacamey.

Are u serious? Cadey is def an endearing term used to describe someone who’s beautiful. And if it’s in the heads of the women to think like this it’s bc men prefer their women to be lighter. Don’t be obtuse. There’s a stigma against dark skin girls but it seems to be changing. The habos are more obsessed than the younger generation

Trending

Latest posts