Dante Whole Genome thread

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@Mujahid Nur Marehan
rejoice (1).png
he order dante lab 30x genome... he will be the first reer dini marehan to be tested

If you can, you can buy Family tree DNA Y111 or Y700 they have a sale til Dec 2.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-12-02 at 12.01.43 AM.png
    Screenshot 2020-12-02 at 12.01.43 AM.png
    105.3 KB · Views: 141

Apollo

VIP
@Warsame The Strategist

I think it is for the best that those who have missed it to wait a year and try next year with Dante.

By the way, to all those who bought the Dante kit. I advise to forget about the test after having sent the kit because it will take a long ass time. Only check their website monthly.

Apollo

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lol, we have lurkers on this forum. There is the possibility one bought it. But don't sweat it, at least you will have 1 already tested Hawiye to compare to. It will be interesting!

PS. Read my advice above. After sending it in, only check their website monthly. Otherwise the excitement/nervousness will wreck you looool.

Lol, we have lurkers on this forum. There is the possibility one bought it. But don't sweat it, at least you will have 1 already tested Hawiye to compare to. It will be interesting!

PS. Read my advice above. After sending it in, only check their website monthly. Otherwise the excitement/nervousness will wreck you looool.
Doesn’t it work like 23me how does it work? Do they give u all the data once or what?

Do you have the Hawiye persons results?

Apollo

VIP
@l8mali @Halimo Supremist

You get an account with a username and password and then you can download the raw data and use it elsewhere (yfull, GedMatch, sequencing.com etc).

This test is better than 23andMe. It is for advanced users. 23andMe is for beginners.

Trending

Latest posts