Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Got mine today and sent it.:trumpsmirk:

received_2813206465601906.jpeg

received_402562037609653.jpeg

Screenshot_20210104-140338.png

I know I probably have to be a lot more patient but has anyone's status changed?
Had to send it to their logistics partner in Germany (they received it in early December) by now the kit is most likely on a pile in their lab with all the other black friday orders but still :jcoleno:

Apollo

VIP
For the Black Friday buyers, just forget about this test for weeks. Check in February/March. It will be slow af because they are processing thousands of El Cheapos at cost price (no profit). So, the trade off is waiting for a very long time.

VIP
My kit's stuck in Germany and those thieves at Dante labs aren't replying to my emails. Why do these things only happen to me :mjcry:

Apollo

VIP
My kit's stuck in Germany and those thieves at Dante labs aren't replying to my emails. Why do these things only happen to me :mjcry:

Lol, they aren't thieves. This happens each year after Black Friday sales. @Jablibax and @Prince Abubu bought 2019 Black Friday and only got their results somewhere in March 2020.

This year may be slightly worse because of: Covid-19 + more people being aware of Dante's cheapness around Black Friday.

Expect results in April. Eventually you will get it.

VIP
Lol, they aren't thieves. This happens each year after Black Friday sales. @Jablibax and @Prince Abubu bought 2019 Black Friday and only got their results somewhere in March 2020.

This year may be slightly worse because of: Covid-19 + more people being aware of Dante's cheapness around Black Friday.

Expect results in April. Eventually you will get it.

Yea but they along with the individuals in this thread got their kits on time. It's been over a month and my shits still in Europe. I'm aware the results take time for the reasons you stated

Trending

Latest posts