Dante Whole Genome thread

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Mine should be here this week, excited Walahi, hoping I have high percent of jewish DNA in me.:banderas:

Snapchat-1360421097.jpg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
that wasn't smart of you...

now we know you live between S 4th street and Custer ave in Oklahoma state :browtf:

It doesn't really matter, I have nothing to hide here nor do I care about this anonymous shit you wierdos talk about, many people on here seen my face and have me on Socials so it is no biggie. :win:

How many Somalis live in Oklahoma

No Somalis in the whole Gaajo state except this Lone MJ Oklahomian,there was many Somali students who got scholarship to OU 1980s but they all moved out within the last few years.

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
It doesn't really matter, I have nothing to hide here nor do I care about this anonymous shit you wierdos talk about, many people on here seen my face and have me on Socials so it is no biggie. :win:

No Somalis in the whole Gaajo state except this Lone MJ Oklahomian,there was many Somali students who got scholarship to OU 1980s but they all moved out within the last few years.
There is small somali community in Oklahoma city Oklahoma

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Me and you will probably have closets DNA match since we both are MJs with Warsangeli, Also my birthplace Banderqasim is only 15 KMs from your Bander Siyaad town,We both are MJs with Warsangeli, The purest Aljeberti Al-Daaroodia.
Inshallah brother, I'm also born in Bosaso we share alot of similarities.

Apollo

VIP
bro what’s the point?
its just going to tell u ur abtrisiyo?

It will give you your whole genome and with it you can use tools like yfull to see when your abtiris split from another male who also did the test. It is a way to test if your abtiris is real or fake. You can also look at personal health risks with it among other things.

Only a few years ago this same test was over 1K. Prices have come down by a lot due to technological advancements.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
It will give you your whole genome and with it you can use tools like yfull to see when your abtiris split from another male who also did the test. It is a way to test if your abtiris is real or fake. You can also look at personal health risks with it among other things.

Only a few years ago this same test was over 1K. Prices have come down by a lot due to technological advancements.
Wabanaye @Guts and ali saleeban @Manafesto will be e-by8081
tenor (23).gif

Apollo

VIP
I have ordered 37 markers kit at FamilyTreeDNA. I will probably be EV32. I am Marexaan Reer Diini. I'm told a few generations ago we moved from Harar and Babile Zone.

If you still can cancel your order, better cancel it and buy this Dante Sale while it lasts (last day). It is much cheaper and more precise.

If you still can cancel your order, better cancel it and buy this Dante Sale while it lasts (last day). It is much cheaper and more precise.
Is it from family tree DNA 37 Markers test? Because I'm bought myn for 100 dollars. Also I wanted to ask you if I wanted to compare my 37 markers test can I I do that after I get my results or do I have to join somali project before?

Apollo

VIP
Is it from family tree DNA 37 Markers test? Because I'm bought myn for 100 dollars. Also I wanted to ask you if I wanted to compare my 37 markers test can I I do that after I get my results or do I have to join somali project before?

FamilyTreeDNA is expensive. They charge you $100 to leave their platform and get .bam file to upload to yfull. The only benefit of FamilyTreeDNA is for White Americans and Europeans who get access to a large amount of matches they can do further research with. With Somalis, not so much.

Cancel your Y37 order if you can and get this Dante sale. Trust me, this Dante test is much much cheaper and more informative.

FamilyTreeDNA is expensive. They charge you $100 to leave their platform and get .bam file to upload to yfull. The only benefit of FamilyTreeDNA is for White Americans and Europeans who get access to a large amount of matches they can do further research with. With Somalis, not so much.

Cancel your Y37 order if you can and get this Dante sale. Trust me, this Dante test is much much cheaper and more informative.
Send me the link

Apollo

VIP
What will the FamilyTree test tell me (37 markers for example)... And maybe you can help me when I get results to compare. How much detail will 37 markers tell me?

YSTRs are like 90s technology (that 37 marker test you speak of). It is extremely minimally informative. Dante's test is the latest technology and covers everything. Basically it is like the difference between a 1920s Model T and a 2020 Tesla. Easy choice. Cancel that 37 marker test, ask for a refund.

YSTRs is like 90s technology (that 37 marker test you speak of). It is extremely minimally informative. Dante's test is the latest technology and covers everything. Basically it is like the difference between a 1920s Model T and a 2020 Tesla. Easy choice. Cancel that 37 marker test, ask for a refund.
So what test shall I do on Dante and how much is it? I have ordered the kit last Thursday k.

Apollo

VIP
So what test shall I do on Dante and how much is it?

The one named: ''30X Whole Genome Sequencing Test'', option: 8 weeks turnaround time.

The one named I have ordered the kit last Thursday k.

You can still cancel it. They have a customer service telephone number, call them:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, here is the info on refund policy:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending