Dangerous civil war rhetoric

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Saxiib it's corrupted from Mabeeneeye which means the one that never tells lies, why is it soo bad for me to talk about my clan when you are always going
"my dad told me this" "bah this and bah that" be more selfaware next time doctor.

Don't turn this into osman mahmoud vs wabeeneeye, Wallahi I will leave you roasting under the Bosaso Sun for oromo to feast on. I respect wabeeneeye, their civilized group and always loyal and never going to enemy. I respect that sxb. The only thing I don't like about wabeeneeye is, they don't contribute soldiers to puntland. Never seen a wabeeneeye soldier. Bah Dubays is 'heavily' militarized, we are 'reer miyi' so we definitely gonna be in the front line.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Don't turn this into osman mahmoud vs wabeeneeye, Wallahi I will leave you roasting under the Bosaso Sun for oromo to feast on. I respect wabeeneeye, their civilized group and always loyal and never going to enemy. I respect that sxb. The only thing I don't like about wabeeneeye is, they don't contribute soldiers to puntland. Never seen a wabeeneeye soldier. Bah Dubays is 'heavily' militarized, we are 'reer miyi' so we definitely gonna be in the front line.
Only young poor civilians become soldiers, i guess we don't have those :ulyin:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Only young poor civilians become soldiers, i guess we don't have those :ulyin:

Osman Mahmoud and 'poor' I think you think we are eelay. My reer miyi who are the poorest in our family are making 80 dollars a day just selling their camel milk. That's on par with American wages with 100 times cheaper cost of living. That's the most duli in my family. The rest own either restaurants, shop fronts, or work for local government doing 'approval for land' which scores them 'thousands' of dollars to approve a land plot?

You seriously don't know reer garowe are well off niyahow.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@MSGA reer garowe are well off brother,well my family is and they never left 'somalia' once so I would assume the rest in garowe are similar or better off. Maybe @Ugaaso knows more, I haven't been back home to do my 'analysis'.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Osman Mahmoud and 'poor' I think you think we are eelay. My reer miyi who are the poorest in our family are making 80 dollars a day just selling their camel milk. That's on par with American wages.
I know it's harsh but these soldiers get payed 100 dollars every month, if they were doing well in miyi they wouldn't have chosen a job with that low wage. :pachah1:Saxiib we educate our youth instead of wasting their lives on soldiers, we are going to open a free school for orphans soon the construction is already done:lolbron:Education is more important for us

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
@MSGA reer garowe are well off brother,well my family is and they never left 'somalia' once so I would assume the rest in garowe are similar or better off. Maybe @Ugaaso knows more, I haven't been back home to do my 'analysis'.
I might pay garowe a visit sometime my eedo lives their with her family :salute:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I know it's harsh but these soldiers get payed 100 dollars every month, if they were doing well in miyi they wouldn't have chosen a job with that low wage. :pachah1:Saxiib we educate our youth instead of wasting their lives on soldiers, we are going to open a free school for orphans soon the construction is already done:lolbron:Education is more important for us

They don't do it for the money. They do it out of patriotism for the state something you LACK. That's why 'asad diyano' told the girls in here 'ciidaan ma keenaysan' when u do that he said, we will give u a positions in government. That's why your wabeeneeye ass is banned from government, 'puntland' clans that get to eat are those who heavily contributing to the front line.

So enjoy your political oblivion. The first question they ask you in puntland is 'beeshada intee ka jogta ciidamada' u won't get any 'hayad' job or anything if your clan is not known to contribute to puntland defence force.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
They don't do it for the money. They do it out of patriotism for the state something you LACK. That's why 'asad diyano' told the girls in here 'ciidaan ma keenaysan' when u do that he said, we will give u a positions in government. That's why your wabeeneeye ass is banned from government, 'puntland' clans that get to eat are those who heavily contributing to the front line.

So enjoy your political oblivion. The first question they ask you in puntland is 'beeshada intee ka jogta ciidamada' u won't get any 'hayad' job or anything if your clan is not known to contribute to puntland defence force.
Saxiib we still have soldiers in PMPF as the admiral is Wabeeneeye, us not having any influence in politics is because of another reason.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I personally agree that clans who don't contribute to the armed forces have no right of representation in Puntland government. If you ain't prepared to die for the state you shouldn't be asking for representation. Just live in the state like a guest and take a back seat to loyal die hard clans who can prove their loyalty by showing their troop contribution.

Patriots are treated first class
Guests(those who just want to eat the fruits of puntland but not defend it) are second class
IDP and recent arrivals third class

That's the pecking order in Puntland. Ask any puntland person even @Reer-Bari knows this and will agree. It's not something I made up but is well known among Puntlanders. That's why each clan tries to prove how much soldiers they have in the army. It proves your loyal and therefore trustworthy to hold office.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I personally agree that clans who don't contribute to the armed forces have no right of representation in Puntland government. If you ain't prepared to die for the state you shouldn't be asking for representation. Just live in the state like a guest and take a back seat to loyal die hard clans who can prove their loyalty by showing their troop contribution.

Patriots are treated first class
Guests(those who just want to eat the fruits of puntland but not defend it) are second class
IDP and recent arrivals third class

That's the pecking order in Puntland. Ask any puntland person even @Reer-Bari knows this and will agree. It's not something I made up but is well known among Puntlanders. That's why each clan tries to prove how much soldiers they have in the army. It proves your loyal and therefore trustworthy to hold office.
Saxiib don't call my clan second class citizens, we need to sort out our internal problems before we can represent ourselves as a clan. I would talk about many things about my clan but i can't disclose it on a public forum.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Saxiib we still have soldiers in PMPF as the admiral is Wabeeneeye, us not having any influence in politics is because of another reason.

Sxb you ain't eating shit in Puntland if you don't have soldiers in the army. Forget that silly excuse wabeeneeye has no 'district' war waxasi waa 'excuses'. The main reason u ain't eating in Puntland is because the loyal clans who had boys die in the battle field will say THIS NIGGA DOESN'T SEND ONE BOY TO THE BATTLE FIELD AND U WILL REWARD HIM FOR POSITION OVER MY CLAN WHO DIED JUST YESTERDAY DEFENDING THE STATE.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Sxb you ain't eating shit in Puntland if you don't have soldiers in the army. Forget that silly excuse wabeeneeye has no 'district' war waxasi waa 'excuses'. The main reason u ain't eating in Puntland is because the loyal clans who had boys die in the battle field will say THIS NIGGA DOESN'T SEND ONE BOY TO THE BATTLE FIELD AND U WILL REWARD HIM FOR POSITION OVER MY CLAN WHO DIED JUST YESTERDAY DEFENDING THE STATE.
Haven't i answered this already i feel like everything i say you decide to ignore it:bell:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Saxiib don't call my clan second class citizens, we need to sort out our internal problems before we can represent ourselves as a clan. I would talk about many things about my clan but i can't disclose it on a public forum.

There is no unity problem in Wabeeneeye, they are far to small to disagree with each other. Your like leelkase, you can't afford disagreements, isma bixin kartan dhinaca dhaqaale, ciidan, iyo dhul'ba. Don't play games with me waryaa wabeeneeye. There isn't much to disagree on, your only like 4 people. Disagreements in clan happen when their large and resourceful and don't need to put up with shit, it's called INDEPENDENCE. Like osman mahmoud clans are.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
There is no unity problem in Wabeeneeye, they are far to small to disagree with each other. Your like leelkase, you can't afford disagreements, isma bixin kartan dhinaca dhaqaale, ciidan, iyo dhul'ba. Don't play games with me waryaa wabeeneeye. There isn't much to disagree on, your only like 4 people. Disagreements in clan happen when their large and resourceful and don't need to put up with shit, it's called INDEPENDENCE. Like osman mahmoud clans are.
You are literally retarded saxiib, You have no clue about our size or any problems we have saxiib so shut the f*ck up. Ignorant people like you make me mad wallahi, we haven't been united saxiib that's why people started claiming our land and everything we had and that's the reason we are soo spread out and every reer decided to move somewhere else. If we were united do you really think we would not have any representation or not have a deegan for ourselves??

Please do not talk about my clan if you have no clue about our situation. and btw we are bigger than cismaan maxamud

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You are literally retarded saxiib, You have no clue about our size or any problems we have saxiib so shut the f*ck up. Ignorant people like you make me mad wallahi, we haven't been united saxiib that's why people started claiming our land and everything we had and that's the reason we are soo spread out and every reer decided to move somewhere else. If we were united do you really think we would not have any representation or not have a deegan for ourselves??

Please do not talk about my clan if you have no clue about our situation. and btw we are bigger than cismaan maxamud

An example is this. Imagine wabeeneeye disagreed on where to sleep in Puntland? they can't? why? cuz they only have one hotel that international village. See your resources kuma oglanayo inaad kala tagtan ama muran gashan. That's how small clans are in general. We are disunited kulaha, wuxu iska dhigaya landheere oo balaayo ah. U ain't like osman mahmoud, say if we disagree, i will go to city view hotel, he will go to al jabir or another hotel in qardho. We don't need to stay with each other in one hotel like your langaab wabeeneeye ass.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@MSGA and your little snide remark that wabeeneeye is the same size as osman mahmoud. War sxb wax maku sheega, hadi bah dubays iyo wabeeneye loo hadlayo. Birta dheer for Bendar Ziyada tuulo vs tuulo. Then our garowe portion vs your tiny bosaso/mudug portion. Wa sheeko macqul ah lakin osman mahmoud afka hala soo galin, isku xishoo don't be like @Reer-Bari

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
An example is this. Imagine wabeeneeye disagreed on where to sleep in Puntland? they can't? why? cuz they only have one hotel that international village. See your resources kuma oglanayo inaad kala tagtan ama muran gashan. That's how small clans are in general. We are disunited kulaha, wuxu iska dhigaya landheere oo balaayo ah. U ain't like osman mahmoud, say if we disagree, i will go to city view hotel, he will go to al jabir or another hotel in qardho. We don't need to stay with each other in one hotel like your langaab wabeeneeye ass.
nigga you are not serious :damn:Saxiib we live in all corners of somalia, ethiopia and kenya while you guys are stuck in bari, Warya don't compare us to laangaab cismaan maxamud :heh:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
@MSGA and your little snide remark that wabeeneeye is the same size as osman mahmoud. War sxb wax maku sheega, hadi bah dubays iyo wabeeneye loo hadlayo. Birta dheer for Bendar Ziyada tuulo vs tuulo. Then our garowe portion vs your tiny bosaso/mudug portion. Wa sheeko macqul ah lakin osman mahmoud afka hala soo galin, isku xishoo don't be like @Reer-Bari
Buur saalax, ceeldheere, kunaso, bender ziada and many more. I live in doollo, jubbada hoose, nfd, mudug, sanag, bari and nugaal while you are stuck in bari :pachah1:warya we are bigger than cismaan maxamud not even the same size :mjlol:Reer idris vs bah dubays 100% reer idris is bigger

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Buur saalax, ceeldheere, kunaso, bender ziada and many more. I live in doollo, jubbada hoose, nfd, mudug, sanag, bari and nugaal while you are stuck in bari :pachah1:warya we are bigger than cismaan maxamud not even the same size :mjlol:Reer idris vs bah dubays 100% reer idris is bigger

Reer idiris kulaha, u can't even pay your own 'mag' or 100 camels. Marki boqol geel keen lagu yirahdo, wabeeneeye dhan ba yimado then you act like your the same size as bah dubays. Marki boqol geel keen la yirahdo osman mahmoud. Hal jifi ba keenayo not all osman mahmoud. I will bring.

U can't even finish 400 houses in Bendar Ziyada. U can't even house your own QABIIL, bananka seexdan nacala kugu yaale.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Reer idiris kulaha, u can't even pay your own 'mag' or 100 camels. Marki boqol geel keen lagu yirahdo, wabeeneeye dhan ba yimado then you act like your the same size as bah dubays. Marki boqol geel keen la yirahdo osman mahmoud. Hal jifi ba keenayo not all osman mahmoud. I will bring
:russ:we stopped being geeljires long time ago saxiib, we are business men. While my great grandfather was exploring the world yours was probably counting stones in miyi :damn:
I was wrong to say reer idris are larger than bah dubays tho, cismaan idris is larger warya :mjpls:

Trending

Latest posts