DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
:russ:we stopped being geeljires long time ago saxiib, we are business men. While my great grandfather was exploring the world yours was probably counting stones in miyi :damn:
I was wrong to say reer idris are larger than bah dubays tho, cismaan idris is larger warya :mjpls:

War 100 geel is 100k boy. Midkooda keen. Reer idiris aar ha keeno 100k ama 100 geel. Bah dubays can. U need all wabeeneeye to bring 100k where-as inside osman mahmoud ana ku filan jifi ahan oo magtayda iska bixiyo. Sit down boy.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
War 100 geel is 100k boy. Midkooda keen. Reer idiris aar ha keeno 100k ama 100 geel. Bah dubays can. U need all wabeeneeye to bring 100k where-as inside osman mahmoud ana ku filan jifi ahan oo magtayda iska bixiyo. Sit down boy.
War iska amuus i can sense the primitivness from you still counting 100 geels as assets, we are in 2019 saxiib :chrisfreshhah:What bank do cismaan maxamud own horta? :ulyin:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
War iska amuus i can sense the primitivness from you still counting 100 geels as assets, we are in 2019 saxiib :chrisfreshhah:What bank do cismaan maxamud own horta? :ulyin:

You can't pay 100k as wabeneeye iska daa reer idiris or watever their called? it's a simple rule niyahow. To prove your clan strength we look at how many 'jifi' need to combine together to pay 100K in cash or 100 camels. That tells us enuff. U don't have a single ciidan or technico, you don't even protect yourself your like MAGAN oo caloosha ku jira.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
You can't pay 100k as wabeneeye iska daa reer idiris or watever their called? it's a simple rule niyahow. To prove your clan strength we look at how many 'jifi' need to combine together to pay 100K in cash or 100 camels. That tells us enuff. U don't have a single ciidan or technico, you don't even protect yourself your like MAGAN oo caloosha ku jira.
saxiib we have money dw about it:mjlol:what bank do cismaan maxamud own tho?:russ:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

U may have one or two rich people every clan does. Maryan Duulo owns heaps of shit in Nairobi and is a millionaire. But what about CLAN GDP PER CAPITA. Wat is each wabeeneeye worth compared to bah dubays. That will tell u the size of a clan and their wealth. The only way to examine is to set a rate of 100k cash and we work out how many of your clans-men have to contribute and how many bah dubays has to contribute. U can then break it down to find out the clan per capita who is richer a wabeeneeye or a bah dubays.

A reer idiris will be exhausted at 100k and call for wabeeneeye lineages to join in fundraising loooooool. Where-as wallahi a bah dubays will never be exhausted ask @Cognitivedissonance have they evere heard of bah dubays asking for help from osman mahmoud in nugaal for 200 years. Ask @Ugaaso or @Manzana who knows our clan. In particularly manzana knows well.

Plus we don't pay 'qaaran' or shares in our diya payments like other clans do. We are fully independent stand alone clan. Waan is bixinay anagu sxb, jeclow ama ha jeclan.

Last edited:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
U may have one or two rich people every clan does. Maryan Duulo owns heaps of shit in Nairobi and is a millionaire. But what about CLAN GDP PER CAPITA. Wat is each wabeeneeye worth compared to bah dubays. That will tell u the size of a clan and their wealth. The only way to examine is to set a rate of 100k cash and we work out how many of your clans-men have to contribute and how many bah dubays has to contribute. U can then break it down to find out the clan per capita who is richer a wabeeneeye or a bah dubays.

A reer idiris will be exhausted at 100k and call for wabeeneeye lineages to join in fundraising loooooool. Where-as wallahi a bah dubays will never be exhausted ask @Cognitivedissonance have they evere heard of bah dubays asking for help from osman mahmoud in nugaal for 200 years. Ask @Ugaaso or @Manzana who knows our clan. In particularly manzana knows well.
Saxiib every wabeeneeye is independent while you guys have to still depend on clan :mjlol:Reer idris run bosaso with reer dhuub warya caadi iska dhig :russ:I don't like to talk about this kind of topic because there is no end to it, you are always making up different things even tho you don't know shit. Ask your father if wabeeneeye have money or not he can answer it for you. Make sure to record it doctore

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That's why I hate 4.5 and tribal politics. Puntland clans don't need to join each other we can operate independently from each other. We have the numbers and wealth to be stand alones unlike other somali clans who need to 'gather' together like isaaq or hawiye. They love 4.5, not puntland. Puntland prefers a more individual orientated system where each clan and sub clan helps himself.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
That's why I hate 4.5 and tribal politics. Puntland clans don't need to join each other we can operate independently from each other. We have the numbers and wealth to be stand alones unlike other somali clans who need to 'gather' together like isaaq or hawiye. They love 4.5, not puntland. Puntland prefers a more individual orientated system where each clan and sub clan helps himself.
Exactly saxiib imagine we are talking about reer's in majeerteen while those laangaab hΓΌtus and idΓΆors talk as a whole clan :susp:Thank god for making me laandheer majeerteen

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Exactly saxiib imagine we are talking about reer's in majeerteen while those laangaab hΓΌtus and idΓΆors talk as a whole clan :susp:Thank god for making me laandheer majeerteen

They have low gdp per capita that's why. Their one individual is very much at the poverty line. So if you say bring 100k to hawiye or isaaq, it will take 'hundreds of clans' to combine. They only have a few rich at the top like hawalad dahabshil and hormuud, but their actual tribal base, wallahi it's bad niyahow.

I was in ethiopia and used to wonder why isaaq and 'cayr' guy where the only ones who were begging me for money. No other clan was. I can understand after my father taught me his 'fadhi ku dirir' style he said uu sheeg keliya boqol geel keena ama boqol kun and watch them yell HIRAABAY AMA ISAAQAY. LOL where-as a majerten clan right at the reer level can handle it himself.

Farm

VIP
They have low gdp per capita that's why. Their one individual is very much at the poverty line. So if you say bring 100k to hawiye or isaaq, it will take 'hundreds of clans' to combine. They only have a few rich at the top like hawalad dahabshil and hormuud, but their actual tribal base, wallahi it's bad niyahow.

Doctor when you will make another vodcast exposing them?

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Doctor when you will make another vodcast exposing them?
lol his podcast is always focused on me. i dont know what i did to this guy. dr. osman i give up the war against you guys i apoligize. but @MSGA told me that bah dubays is actually a lost midgaaaan tribe and not really cismaan mohamud. he provided evidence but he doesnt want to expose you. he must be a nice guy because i would of released it in a second. he also said bah dubays should reunite with midgaaaaan so they can get 1 MP in puntland

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Isaaq for some reason remind me of african americans. They are so enslaved mentally, have u seen when an african american beats up a white boy? it's like he feels he has been exonerated from his mental slavery looooooooooool. SL keeps attacking dhulbahante/warsangeli areas because they like that. They feel they need to feel exonerated from their mental slavery, which won't change in reality. African american will always be an African american, he will always be enslaved mentally regardless of how many white boys he beats up. Isaaq regardless of how many times it reaches out to sool and sanaag will always be the same. It's quite embarassing begging another clan who isn't related to you to join you. Imagine majerten were begging sacad to join Puntland? it's because we are not mentally enslaved like Isaaq.
You disgust me. I wasted my time reading your tribal nonsense. Have you no shame?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
After he was told to leave el-afwayn and accept the demand of all Harti clansmen, including osman mahmoud. He was told to wait till abdillahi goes to mogadishu and abdillahi extended his term till 2004. Don't compare cade to abdillahi. Abdillahi had control of PL the whole time while cade couldn't step foot into Puntland. Even his isaaq masters told him the harti are united and gonna eat isaaq alive if we join you and help u.

They handed him over. Look at the signing between abdillahi and cade iyo rafaadka ka muqdo cade and the glowing abdillahi yusuf.
You are a bitter laangaab cabullahi yusuf and cadde muuse met in bosaso and made a peace treaty

It was reer cabdille a subclan of cumar maxamud and bah dirooble a subclan of cismaan maxamud supporting cadde muuse

Vs

The rest of cismaan maxamud the rest of cumar maxamud, ciise maxamud, dhulbhante, leelkaase, disheshe, awrtable, arab salaax, cali saleeban, warsengali basically the rest of puntland supporting cabullahi yusuf

So cadde muuse and his army couldnt go to warsegali land or dhulbhante land hence el afweyne and today we are repaying isaaq for their favour by hosting cornel caare in Qardho boowe how could you forget those who supported you in their time of need? Its unislamic.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
U telling me this man that is smiling and glowing lost to 'cade'? Cade clearly isn't happy. He didn't achieve his objective to remove abdillahi from a term extension. Abdillahi extended his term and told him he has to hand over all his militia boys and they will come under his command. Isaaq told him to 'accept' or else they won't 'host' his bah dirooble ass in El-afwayn because they knew abdillahi yusuf wud capture erigavo if this wasn't complied with.

767.jpg

Bah dirooble on it's own can't do shit, it's been proven in 2001, marka naga fariso @Cognitivedissonance and stop acting like your some what better then other puntlanders.

At least warsangeli and ali saleban don't flee their land like you did and go into 'enemy' territory only to be handed back like a duli saqajan ah and told 'nagama burburinaysid' erigavo because the last thing id0or wanted was to face off with abdillahi yusuf. That's why I say Bah Dubays should be nominated King of Darod, you guys are not reliable to carry the name of osman mahmoud.
Boowe calaacalka jooji cadde muuse became the president of puntland and he helped cabdiweli gaas win elections over faroole thats why faroole dispised cadde muuse hadu illahay ku roon yahay history has been written you cant change it with your tongue due to cuqdad taas ku seexo ee ku soo toos

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
OP attacks Marehan but it turned into a Harti/MJ civil war platinum thread :russ:

tenor.gif

@TekNiKo @Shaolin23 @Dues Ex Machete

Unlike Marehan we are 'sultanates' in history. Harti is government sxb. All governments have debates. Go back to hunting and gathering and fighting marehan in gedo, you guys don't even unite in gedo. Your split in JL/SNA/SHABAB all marehan vs marehan. At least harti don't kill each other

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Unlike Marehan we are 'sultanates' in history. Harti is government sxb. All governments have debates. Go back to hunting and gathering and fighting marehan in gedo, you guys don't even unite in gedo. Your split in JL/SNA/SHABAB all marehan vs marehan. At least harti don't kill each other
Well go back to hunting when you go back to hunting there is nothing wrong with hunting

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
OP attacks Marehan but it turned into a Harti/MJ civil war platinum thread :russ:

tenor.gif

@TekNiKo @Shaolin23 @Dues Ex Machete
In which way did she attack Marehan? All she said was that Marehan shouldn't count on Puntlanders if all hell broke loose in Mogadishu again and that you guys are on your own. This isn't an attack. This is just her stating the truth. Puntlanders are all about peace and don't want war.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
In which way did she attack Marehan? All she said was that Marehan shouldn't count on Puntlanders if all hell broke loose in Mogadishu again and that you guys are on your own. This isn't an attack. This is just her stating the truth. Puntlanders are all about peace and don't want war.

The sad thing is Gedo is divided 3 way. SNA/JL/SHABAB and their all marehans on each of those sides so it's basically a marehan massacre :p

Ogaden only provide reinforcement for Jubaland Marehan section, While Hawiye backs SNA marehan, and Shabab is also there wanting marehan blood. Meeshu waa meel dhiig marehan loo tashday waxana yaab leh waa dad weli isla fican if that was majerten we wud be in crisis meetings.

That's the worst thing that could happen too a clan being divided into different factions in the same region. Marehan is one big mess a real bloody mess. It's better just joining one side even if u disagree with them to save the bloody mess to come from division. While Ogaden is fucked up also. Shabab wants their blood alhamdulilah while they provide forces for madoobe. Those two clans ogaden and marehan are disorganized. Dhulbahante is exactly the same.

Jubaland Should start pushing further into Gedo just to 'spark' a war so marehan can die in the droves. While Hawiye sends SNA to push from time to time. Let's play a game I like to call 'marehan blood' noone really cares who wins GEDO as long as lots of marehan dies.

Last edited:

Trending