Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
So far, it looks like all the following clans are natives to Bosaso (going by your replies to my post):
1. Osman Mohamed
2. Dhishiishe
3. Ali Saleebaan
4. Wabeeneeye
5. Warsangeli
6. Arab Salax!

Did I miss anyone?

From here on out, I'll stick to my expertise, i.e., Nugaal & Mudug and I’ll leave Bari to reer Bari’s to argue about. I apologize to anyone I offended @Suldaanka , @MSGA @Reer-Bari , @halwa sorry guys.

Reer bari’s continue your fight on who the owner of Bosaso. I'll be watching from the sidelines.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
So far, it looks like all the following clans are natives to Bosaso (going by your replies to my post):
1. Osman Mohamed
2. Dhishiishe
3. Ali Saleebaan
4. Wabanaayee
5. Warsangeli
6. Arab Salax!

Did I miss anyone?

From here on out, I'll stick to my expertise, i.e., Nugaal & Mudug and I’ll leave Bari to reer Bari’s to argue about. I apologize to anyone I offended @Suldaanka , @MSGA @Reer-Bari , @halwa sorry guys.

Reer bari’s continue your fight on who the owner of Bosaso. I'll be watching from the sidelines.
You didn't miss anyone mudane:salute:next time don't put osman mohamud at the top of the list:susp:

1. Osman Mohamed
2. Dhishiishe
3. Ali Saleebaan
4. Wabanaayee
5. Warsangeli
6. Arab Salax!

Did I miss anyone?

:russ: in seriousness Bossaso is ab all Harti City. Its a Darood city.

halwa

βœ¨πŸŒ™
1. Osman Mohamed
2. Dhishiishe
3. Ali Saleebaan
4. Wabeeneeye
5. Warsangeli
6. Arab Salax!

Did I miss anyone?

That’s fine, sis. It’s all good! β™₯️

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
At least Dishishe was put on the list before Wabeeneye :cryinglaughsmiley:
tenor.gif

Manzana

You didn't miss anyone mudane:salute:next time don't put osman mohamud at the top of the list:susp:
That was done unintentionally! Don't be offended, the last thing I wanted to do was offend any of you again.

Also, I've changed my avi but looks like I am still confused for a guy! :yloezpe: I might as well bring back Dr. Abdiweli Gaas's pic since things are still the same @Abdisamad3

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
That was done unintentionally! Don't be offended, the last thing I wanted to do was offend any of you again.

Also, I've changed my avi but looks like I am still confused for a guy! :yloezpe: I might as well bring back Dr. Abdiweli Gaas's pic since things are still the same @Abdisamad3
i will supply you with a new profile picture
ECC80A6B-EA20-48D5-B7D8-F48071974039.jpeg

Manzana

Manzana

i will supply you with a new profile picture
View attachment 70166
I'll need to see what he has in store for PL first. In particular, I am waiting to see what he does about Galkacyo airport. If construction commences by the end of the summer, I'll use the pic you provided! Until then, Dr. Abdiweli's pic is here to stay.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I'll need to see what he has in store for PL first. In particular, I am waiting to see what he does about Galkacyo airport. If construction commences by the end of the summer, I'll use the pic you provided! Until then, Dr. Abdiweli's pic is here to stay.
Honestly i'm not a big fan of both gaas and deni so far. Let's see what he has to offer, i heard he is going to china and also to uae

Manzana

Honestly i'm not a big fan of both gaas and deni so far. Let's see what he has to offer, i heard he is going to china and also to uae
What are your reasons for disliking Dr. Gaas? I thought he was a great leader for PL.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
What are your reasons for disliking Dr. Gaas? I thought he was a great leader for PL.
Well there are multiple reasons,
  1. He didn't do anything when UAE were landgrabbing in Wabeeneeye land.
  2. He rejected proposals from Wabeeneeeye business men for unknown reasons, these projects would be very benifical for the economy and development of puntland but xasiidnimo got him like that.
  3. He attacked us with puntland army when we didn't want the PMPF base to expand into our lands.
  4. He made land deals about PMPF with someone that doesn't own the land from another clan Ali Saleeban.

Manzana

Well there are multiple reasons,
  1. He didn't do anything when UAE were landgrabbing in Wabeeneeye land.
  2. He rejected proposals from Wabeeneeeye business men for unknown reasons, these projects would be very benifical for the economy and development of puntland but xasiidnimo got him like that.
  3. He attacked us with puntland army when we didn't want the PMPF base to expand into our lands.
  4. He made land deals about PMPF with someone that doesn't own the land from another clan Ali Saleeban.
1. I’m not familiar with this particular issue. Why did they want your land in the first place?

2. I find it difficult to believe that the president of development would reject a development proposal.
This issue doesn’t make much sense to me. This seems like the opposite of what he would do. If anyone rejected it, perhaps it wasn’t him but someone else in his government. I don’t see why he would have any xasiidnimo for you guys or anyone else for that matter.

3. I didn’t know that you guys refused and then were attacked. I’m against violence. Quick question thou, why did you guys refuse to have the base there? It would have tremendously benefited you guys.

4. I don’t know much about this. Puntland Marine Police Force base was given to Carmo correct? Which land dealings are you referring to? What is the name of the town?

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
1. I’m not familiar with this particular issue. Why did they want your land in the first place?

2. I find it difficult to believe that the president of development would reject a development proposal.
This issue doesn’t make much sense to me. This seems like the opposite of what he would do. If anyone rejected it, perhaps it wasn’t him but someone else in his government. I don’t see why he would have any xasiidnimo for you guys or anyone else for that matter.

3. I didn’t know that you guys refused and then were attacked. I’m against violence. Quick question thou, why did you guys refuse to have the base there? It would have tremendously benefited you guys.

4. I don’t know much about this. Puntland Marine Police Force base was given to Carmo correct? Which land dealings are you referring to? What is the name of the town?
We allowed PMPF to have their base in qaw but they expanded without our permission.

Trending