Dangerous civil war rhetoric

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Boqor cisman is what i meant. Lakiin i dont believe the rest. Bring proof.
Don’t you know about the major warsengali war that divided and eventually brought down the warsengali sultante?

There use to be one suldaan before now there’s one garaad and one suldaan.

Reer dubais vs reer cumar war many reer dubais lost the war so they fled to galgala bosaso district and was given land to settle by Majeerteen cause they couldn’t return to sanaag.

Don’t you know about the major warsengali war that divided and eventually brought down the warsengali sultante?

There use to be one suldaan before now there’s one garaad and one suldaan.

Reer dubais vs reer cumar war many reer dubais lost the war so they fled to galgala bosaso district and was given land to settle by Majeerteen cause they couldn’t return to sanaag.
Fake news. The Warsangali war that destoryed the first Warsangali sultanate was in like the 1500. Garaad Cali Dable who destroyed Cismaan Ibraahim kingdom. Then Cumar took over. Dubays had their own shit from the getgo. Aqiil Dhaahar. They have always been in Bosaso District.
Link that story

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Fake news. The Warsangali war that destoryed the first Warsangali sultanate was in like the 1500. Garaad Cali Dable who destroyed Cismaan Ibraahim kingdom. Then Cumar took over. Dubays had their own shit from the getgo. Aqiil Dhaahar. They have always been in Bosaso District.
Link that story
carmo and ceel dhahir also known as ceel dofaar will become one city in 10 years. its 5 minutes apart from each other. calisaleebaan and warsengeli alliance is inevitable.

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
We allowed PMPF to have their base in qaw but they expanded without our permission.
I see and why were you guys against the expansion? Also, didn't they plan to build the base in gov. land i.e., public land? I am just wondering why a permission is necessary?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
carmo and ceel dhahir also known as ceel dofaar will become one city in 10 years. its 5 minutes apart from each other. calisaleebaan and warsengeli alliance is inevitable.
Boowe you are a guest in bosaso district carmo belongs to cismaan maxamud if you dont behave then your tribe will be forced to flee again to oman

:ufdup:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Link that story
I recall the last time i was in bosaso there was one building built by all the warsengali in bosaso so the local reer bari use to call that building xaninyo warsengali :mjlaugh:

I heard cerigaabo doesn’t belong to warsengali no more it belongs to isaaq now
The sister said “barakac bey sanaag ku imaadeen warsengali ee maryahaa ba ka aruursaneysan”
:chrisfreshhah::russ::lolbron::mjlol::pachah1:

Last edited:
I recall the last time i was in bosaso there was one building built by all the warsengali in bosaso so the local reer bari use to call that building xaninyo warsengali :mjlaugh:

I heard cerigaabo doesn’t belong to warsengali no more it belongs to isaaq now
The sister said “barakac bey sanaag ku imaadeen warsengali ee maryahaa ba ka aruursaneysan”
:chrisfreshhah::russ::lolbron::mjlol::pachah1:
Same story. Ask reer Ceeri about shacbka iyo damalka. Nigga they know me. Who have you fought??????

They are thirsty for Mogadishu, many have returned and are working for Farmaajo.

I have a MX relative who talked about Darod men in Mogadishu being under the protection of Hawiye, shameful walahi. They can't open anything without Hawiye support/protection "allegedly".

They don't want to leave Mogadishu and will have to be forced out. If they keep pissing off Hag, it will not be a pretty sight.

I just want them and HAG to keep "Daarood" out of their mouths and leave us out of their mess.

If HAG wants beef, they can come to Galkacyo. They and MX can get this smoke;

tenor.gif
They claim that city so finish them off once n for all

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I see and why were you guys against the expansion? Also, didn't they plan to build the base in gov. land i.e., public land? I am just wondering why a permission is necessary?
There is no such thing as goverment land saxiib everything west of bosaso even the airport is wabeeneeye land :bell:

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
There is no such thing as goverment land saxiib everything west of bosaso even the airport is wabeeneeye land :bell:
What did you guys get of our refusing the contract?

I think it would have tremendously helped Qaw but I guess that's not how you guys saw it.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
What did you guys get of our refusing the contract?

I think it would have tremendously helped Qaw but I guess that's not how you guys saw it.
Yeah, we would have benefitted but the goverment were too hostile

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yeah, we would have benefitted but the goverment were too hostile

Your whole clan is named 'the liars' noone can listen to u. You will always do a wabeeneeye on every situation. You can't stop puntland, you don't even have soldiers or technico.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Same story. Ask reer Ceeri about shacbka iyo damalka. Nigga they know me. Who have you fought??????
My ancestors ruled from hobyo to beledweyne sultante hobyo and boqortooyo majeerteen is where i hail from now play your position boowe nin laandheere bah dirooble oo boqortooyo ah wiil banan degay oo sedax lugood ku taagan ba la hadleysa now lower your gaze and show gratitute

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::pachah1::russ::lolbron:

I have nothing but love for wabeneeye laakinse these terrorists from las qori iyo qandala are turn coats a treacherous bunch

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::pachah1::russ::lolbron:

I have nothing but love for wabeneeye laakinse these terrorists from las qori iyo qandala are turn coats a treacherous bunch

War @Suldaanka @Reer-Bari waxan iska celiya for god sakes. He is the most treacherous bah dirooble, he is the big futo oo isaaq uu cararay wuxuna iska dhigaya puntlander. Wa ki xoog puntlander ku noqo loo sheegay.

Infact bah dubays was loyal to abdillahi yusuf, but u overlook us for boqortoyo, nacasyo. I am telling you his DIROOBLE, U KNOW WHERE HE WILL GO. BACK TO MAMA EL AFWAYN. U will never bah dubays in el afwayn, we shoot to kill id0or.

The worst 'ceeb' is ninka abdillahi yusuf halyayga ka horyimi. At least galgala and ALI SALEBAN are using hawiye in their land, their not running to their land like your big futo did.

Wallahi osman mahmoud were behind cade muse till he said 'el afwayn' noo kaxeeya, wallahi cid kale racday ma jirto except bah dirooble. We defended jama ali jama, he never said 'elafwayn' baan uu socona, he said waan dagalamayna gudaha puntland. Some of my real adeers got wounded up for that guy. When cade came along and said dagaalku waxaa soo gelinayna isaaq, bah dubays left imemdiately and said we prefer to be ruled by omar mahmoud before living with isaaq.

Thats why cade lost the war, all osman mahmoud left. Their was plans even to re-settle in bah dirooble traditional land and make them magan in erigavo so they ecome midg00. Abdillahi said haday soo waatan isaaq, osman mahmoudka kale ayaa degayo dhulalkooda.

Bah Dubays was guaranteed The coastline of bah dir because our clan has been seeking coastal land for nearly 30 years because we want a place to bring in our own weapons. Abdillahi yusuf halyay buu ahaa, gobtu ayuu wax kasta siin jirey.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
War @Suldaanka @Reer-Bari waxan iska celiya for god sakes. He is the most treacherous bah dirooble, he is the big futo oo isaaq uu cararay wuxuna iska dhigaya puntlander. Wa ki xoog puntlander ku noqo loo sheegay.

Infact bah dubays was loyal to abdillahi yusuf, but u overlook us for boqortoyo, nacasyo. I am telling you his DIROOBLE, U KNOW WHERE HE WILL GO. BACK TO MAMA EL AFWAYN. U will never bah dubays in el afwayn, we shoot to kill id0or.

The worst 'ceeb' is ninka abdillahi yusuf halyayga ka horyimi. At least galgala and ALI SALEBAN are using hawiye in their land, their not running to their land like your big futo did.

Wallahi osman mahmoud were behind cade muse till he said 'el afwayn' noo kaxeeya, wallahi cid kale racday ma jirto except bah dirooble. We defended jama ali jama, he never said 'elafwayn' baan uu socona, he said waan dagalamayna gudaha puntland. Some of my real adeers got wounded up for that guy. When cade came along and said dagaalku waxaa soo gelinayna isaaq, bah dubays left imemdiately and said we prefer to be ruled by omar mahmoud before living with isaaq.

Thats why cade lost the war, all osman mahmoud left. Their was plans even to re-settle in bah dirooble traditional land and make them magan in erigavo so they ecome midg00. Abdillahi said haday soo waatan isaaq, osman mahmoudka kale ayaa degayo dhulalkooda.

Bah Dubays was guaranteed The coastline of bah dir because our clan has been seeking coastal land for nearly 30 years because we want a place to bring in our own weapons. Abdillahi yusuf halyay buu ahaa, gobtu ayuu wax kasta siin jirey.
Are you speaking about the same cadde muuse boqor Who became the president of Puntland after the war? How did he lose the war and become president of Puntland :mjpls:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Are you speaking about the same cadde muuse boqor Who became the president of Puntland after the war? How did he lose the war and become president of Puntland :mjpls:

After he was told to leave el-afwayn and accept the demand of all Harti clansmen, including osman mahmoud. He was told to wait till abdillahi goes to mogadishu and abdillahi extended his term till 2004. Don't compare cade to abdillahi. Abdillahi had control of PL the whole time while cade couldn't step foot into Puntland. Even his isaaq masters told him the harti are united and gonna eat isaaq alive if we join you and help u.

They handed him over. Look at the signing between abdillahi and cade iyo rafaadka ka muqdo cade and the glowing abdillahi yusuf.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
U telling me this man that is smiling and glowing lost to 'cade'? Cade clearly isn't happy. He didn't achieve his objective to remove abdillahi from a term extension. Abdillahi extended his term and told him he has to hand over all his militia boys and they will come under his command. Isaaq told him to 'accept' or else they won't 'host' his bah dirooble ass in El-afwayn because they knew abdillahi yusuf wud capture erigavo if this wasn't complied with.

767.jpg

Bah dirooble on it's own can't do shit, it's been proven in 2001, marka naga fariso @Cognitivedissonance and stop acting like your some what better then other puntlanders.

At least warsangeli and ali saleban don't flee their land like you did and go into 'enemy' territory only to be handed back like a duli saqajan ah and told 'nagama burburinaysid' erigavo because the last thing id0or wanted was to face off with abdillahi yusuf. That's why I say Bah Dubays should be nominated King of Darod, you guys are not reliable to carry the name of osman mahmoud.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Your whole clan is named 'the liars' noone can listen to u. You will always do a wabeeneeye on every situation. You can't stop puntland, you don't even have soldiers or technico.
Saxiib it's corrupted from Mabeeneeye which means the one that never tells lies, why is it soo bad for me to talk about my clan when you are always going
"my dad told me this" "bah this and bah that" be more selfaware next time doctor.