Damn Trey Songz look good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
billbored.gif

Well, I don't personally hate my women. I love black women and I never dated outside my race. Men who hate women are s. :manny:

As for you and most of the posters on this site. Some of y'all don't know how to interact with women irl. Some of y'all even degrade your own women. :mjlaugh:

I'm good on my part.
Because you could deduce from your time here who can interact with women irl? Ok right. And who is degrading women? If you wanna see people degrading their own women go to thecoli. You've seen me argue with one chick and thats because of her qabiil rants, which you know nothing about. I've shown love for xaliimos and most women in general so miss me with that shit.

And disregard her, she'll come around to her old self prolly
@Discontinous your future xalimo(woman) will eat good. Mashallah(Thank god/god willed it) :salute:

Never dated outside my race kulaha. searched your thecoli profile + pawg (because thats all thecoli cares about tbh) and this came up http://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-t...ap-and-modeling-and-got-a-new-song-out.25666/
Also wasnt your chick a white girl? I don't judge or care, your life

Anyways I got nothing against you, but youre talking about things you have no knowledge on. You seem like an alright guy, enjoy your visit to Kenya or Ethiopia or where it was.

Because you could deduce from your time here who can interact with women irl? Ok right. And who is degrading women? If you wanna see people degrading their own women go to thecoli. You've seen me argue with one chick and thats because of her qabiil rants, which you know nothing about. I've shown love for xaliimos and most women in general so miss me with that shit.

And disregard her, she'll come around to her old self prolly

Are you ok, breh? You seem to take everything too personal on the internet. Enjoy your day, sir. :pachah1:

And stop harassing @Reiko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending