Damn Trey Songz look good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep quoting that, but it will never make you straight, some gay guys also marry women to hide their sexuality.

P.s

I said that before you showed your y, self.
When was it that I showed my y, self?

When I among others karbashed you?:siilaanyolaugh:

That quote shows how fake your being:bell:

Hafez

VIP
@Discontinous I think you should try shukansi her sxb. Maybe that's what she really wants from you. When a girl calls you gay, it means "why are you not into me?".

Female psychology 101.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I would rather flirt with a dog who has rabies. I'm not into downlow niggas. :susp:

Loooooool@ dug her own grave, good one!! :drakekidding::pachah1:

Hafez

VIP
Go seek a nigga you man hungry , we all know you want him! Nacala adiga iyo sanjikaga ku yaal.
Nacalaaa ***** **** ****.

Put some respeck on my wing-man prowess . Before I steal you from your man only to employ you as a maid.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Put some respeck on my wing-man prowess . Before I steal you from your man only to employ you as a maid.

Go sideline twerk for another nigga, baajiya hoe.

tumblr_myuixmRq401qler6uo1_400.gif

@Reiko you f*ck with AA men? I thought y'all despite us?:leon:

Damnnnnn Mr steal your girl still looks good as ever. I remember when all these chicks were obsessed with him. Including me :banderas:until I heard some rumours that he's bi. :kendrickcry:

He took good care of himself :salute:

You too? What a surprise. :leon:

Yeah- Trigga a cool cat despite the gay rumors swarming around. I know @AbdiJohnson finds us AA men attractive. :obama:

So this is how you talk to your women? My God almost half of you grown ass men on this site don't even know how to interact with a woman.

Matter fact- I don't think half of y'all have a woman in real life. :pachah1:

I almost got my dick sucked thanks to Trey Songz :salute:
Back in '11

Which song was that? :lolbron:

I used to play some of his old and new joints- when my ex-girlfriend and I used to fool around. I Invented Sex, Wonder women, Can't Be Friends, were my Trey Songz love making tunes. :banderas:

Sidenote- Panti Dropper too

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Which song was that? :lolbron:

I used to play some of his old and new joints- when my ex-girlfriend and I used to fool around. I Invented Sex, Wonder women, Can't Be Friends, were my Trey Songz love making tunes. :banderas:

Sidenote- Panti Dropper too

When I think about it, it was around mid 2010 when I started high school. Not a particular song, he was just very popular at my school (bottoms up were played a lot and say aah), and since I was the only black kid around, some girls who were heavy into rap/rnb were interested in me

But I was quite religious back then so I didn't do anything haraam until like sophomore year. Being a token pays off sometimes
:mjohreally:

When I think about it, it was around mid 2010 when I started high school. Not a particular song, he was just very popular at my school (bottoms up were played a lot and say aah), and since I was the only black kid around, some girls who were heavy into rap/rnb were interested in me

But I was quite religious back then so I didn't do anything haraam until like sophomore year. Being a token pays off sometimes
:mjohreally:

raw

So this is how you talk to your women? My God almost half of you grown ass men on this site don't even know how to interact with a woman.

Matter fact- I don't think half of y'all have a woman in real life. :pachah1:
Youre from the TheColi you hate your own women like the plague, shit you invented bedwench just to degrade them when 1/4 of you marry white women yourselves.

Keep away from things you do not understand.

Youre from the TheColi you hate your own women like the plague, shit you invented bedwench just to degrade them when 1/4 of you marry white women yourselves.

Keep away from things you do not understand.

billbored.gif

Well, I don't personally hate my women. I love black women and I never dated outside my race. Men who hate women are s. :manny:

As for you and most of the posters on this site. Some of y'all don't know how to interact with women irl. Some of y'all even degrade your own women. :mjlaugh:

I'm good on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending