Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Another one of those "ageing is for losers. I don't do that" type of niggas

Took great care of himself compared to other r&b and hip hop types

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Damnnnnn Mr steal your girl still looks good as ever. I remember when all these chicks were obsessed with him. Including me :banderas:until I heard some rumours that he's bi. :kendrickcry:

He took good care of himself :salute:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Damnnnnn Mr steal your girl still looks good as ever. I remember when all these chicks were obsessed with him. Including me :banderas:until I heard some rumours that he's bi. :kendrickcry:

He took good care of himself :salute:
Bi?
Really? I never heard about that, I heard about Chris brown being bicurious but not mr steal your girl!!!

Reign

VIP
Bi?
Really? I never heard about that, I heard about Chris brown being bicurious but not mr steal your girl!!!
Girlllll you need to read these.

http://bossip.com/204692/bossip-exc...eys-past-speaks-its-not-a-rumor-its-100-true/

http://www.theafrolounge.com/2014/0...th-drake-k-michelle-puts-dl-artists-on-blast/

Apprently Trey pays Brandon Haines hush money to keep it quite about their like "experiments"

I wouldn't be surprised if Chris is part of the down low homo crew smh. You can't trust these day, even Somali guys are down lows these days.

Gibiin-Udug

Girlllll you need to read these.

http://bossip.com/204692/bossip-exc...eys-past-speaks-its-not-a-rumor-its-100-true/

http://www.theafrolounge.com/2014/0...th-drake-k-michelle-puts-dl-artists-on-blast/

Apprently Trey pays Brandon Heins hush money to keep it quite about their like "experiments"

I wouldn't be surprised if Chris is part of the down low homo crew smh. You can't trust these day, even Somali guys are down lows these days.
That's sad and scary, now I think about it, trey is kinda soft.

Somali guys are downlow, we have downlow, closeted homosexuals on this website. Just look around.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Sounds like niggas trying to tear a man away from success tbh

You never hear these rumours when they're on thr come up. Grinding for their spot. You only start hearing whispers when they make it.

What I find odd about Trey is that he's been in this game for 12 years now. And only a made a mil for each year he's been in it. I mean obviously he's wildly successful no matter what, but shouldn't he be worth more than that? How are niggas like Wiz getting to 40 mil like that.

Reign

VIP

Somali guys are downlow, we have downlow, closeted homosexuals on this website. Just look around.
You don't need to tell me twice. I don't trust non of these Somali guys. I make dua against down low homos everyday and that I don't end up with one. Shit is serious now days. :bell:

Gibiin-Udug

And this is true. But there's a limit. Halle Berry and Trey and Will Smith give no fucks about that limit
Beyonce is 35
Iman Abdulmajid is 61
Winnie Mandela is 80
Angela Bassett is 58 years old
Nia Long is 45
Sanaa Lathan is 45
Taraji p Henson is 46
Jamie foxxx is 48
Meagan Good is 35
Lauren London is 31
Tyra banks is 43
Naomi Campell is 47

:rejoice::rejoice:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
yeah throw beyonce in there too.

i mean by and large you're gonna look great in your 30's as long as you don't smoke, drink, or do hard drugs, and actually get adequate sleep. but this dude denzel is 61 years old la hawla

all i can say is mashallah to these people and ask they share the fountain of youth :sheed:

:dead:Been throwing subliminal at me all week.

Worry about your own man's orientation:reallymaury: I got plenty of proof of mine :win:

Gibiin-Udug

:dead:Been throwing subliminal at me all week.

Worry about your own man's orientation:reallymaury: I got plenty of proof of mine :win:
Wallahi billahi you're obsessed, ain't nobody thinking about your crusty ass, but if the shoe fits wear it. I'm guessing you're actually downlow for you to be pressed like this. I guess I hit a nerve. Be true to yourself and come out of the closet.

Why are you always worried about my man, either you're talking about his private parts or his sexual-orientation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts