Damn ONLF Are Massive

@DR OSMAN stay tuned for the siyaasada geeska africa for the upcoming 10 years it’s going to be super interesting walahi😅 Ogaden haduu dagaal galo mapka geeska africa waxba iska badali. Amhara want to secretly steal Addis’s Abeba from Oromo😅I think there’s going to be a bloody temporary war over addiss between Oromo and Amhara and ONLF don’t have time for this drama so they have been working on finalizing the referendum.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
No wonder 'Isaaq' usually never question Ogaden majority population. I can see now. They do question MJ alot. We need to bring out 18-40 demographic soldiers. Keep our under 18 which is 70% of our population at home and say here u go ISAAQAY. There is 10% of MJ population since it's 18-40 only in the soldier and doesn't include above 40-100. Mathamatically u will know who is superior clan wise. I believe Isaaq is same size as Omar Mahmoud personally due to land size being similar. Cuz look at maxamed zubayr 18-40 its like a mountain and the size of hargeisa as a whole.
Muse sultan mass population came out during caano shubka suldanka beesha muse sultan 🫡2009 in dhuudo puntland republic
IMG_6533.jpeg
IMG_7022.jpeg
IMG_7021.jpeg

There’s no way you seriously believe this nio liyuu boolis are 40k max, most likely even lower than that
40k is what they used to say back in 2010 3 years after the liyuu were created they are more than 40k no doubt about that. They have military bases in every gobol and city in DDS. In 2022 they killed 800 al shabab and captured 100 I remember the onlf only killed 600 al shabaab mooryaan at one occasion😅

40k is what they used to say back in 2010 3 years after the liyuu were created they are more than 40k no doubt about that. They have military bases in every gobol and city in DDS. In 2022 they killed 800 al shabab and captured 100 I remember the onlf only killed 600 al shabaab mooryaan at one occasion😅
Liyuu boolis used to be a force to be reckoned with under cabdi iley niggas would karbaash oromo, hawiye, isaaq etc

@DR OSMAN Mar marka qaar waan idinka naxa boowe I feel broken inside sometimes when I really think about it tbh. The people your king keenadiid uu adoonsanaye kaliya 90 sano ka hor inay maanta idin hor istaagaan waa ayaan daro waa wax aad u xun boowe. I’m bothered by the fact that you aren’t getting what you deserve. Anugu wan jeclahay gabdhaha Majerteenku inshaAllah wan guursan bidhaan Majerteen eh waa so cute. Waxan jeclaan laha bedroom window that’s facing Xaafuun beach in aan ku la seexdo oo la raaxeysto. Waan idin jeclahay huuno😅 may Allah be with us huuno we’re in a great danger if qabiil horey aan civilisation u aqoon is the one leading the country. may Allah help us through this deadly journey🙏amen.