Damn ONLF Are Massive

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That's like the whole city of hargeisa coming out and this is just the 'soldier' quota of 18-40 of Ogaden demographic. Heck it's not all 'ogaden' either they say and just one 'jilib'. This data consideration will be taken into 'account' in PL/DDSI relations. I work of reality.

Wallahi Hargeisa 18-40 hadi la yirahdo bananka imaada, u wouldn't get that many since 70% of our population is under 18. So the 30% left in Hargeisa if u take away 'women' ur left with not even quarter o of this soldier output. That's whole 'hargeisa and burco and isaaq' combined. I wonder how MJ compares, i never seen them congregate like that to do a 'qiyaas'.

Ogadens are massive. Who dominates the onlf, I heard it's mohamed zubayr. This isn't including other districts of ogadeniya or clans lol or NFD/JL. See we need 'data' so we don't make incorrect decisions thru 'baghdad bob' tactics of 'media manipulation'.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
No wonder 'Isaaq' usually never question Ogaden majority population. I can see now. They do question MJ alot. We need to bring out 18-40 demographic soldiers. Keep our under 18 which is 70% of our population at home and say here u go ISAAQAY. There is 10% of MJ population since it's 18-40 only in the soldier and doesn't include above 40-100. Mathamatically u will know who is superior clan wise. I believe Isaaq is same size as Omar Mahmoud personally due to land size being similar. Cuz look at maxamed zubayr 18-40 its like a mountain and the size of hargeisa as a whole.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ummm shir deg deg bah dubays is what I wud say if they said were going to war in ogadeniya. What with our 2000 capacity of 18-40 Males. This is like a mountain. See when u have data, it's better planning, we can execute another strategy. Where as the baghdad bob type of guy who lives in 'fkd' or some 'alternate' reality like 'ciidagaale' will test his luck and become an 'ciida gaaley'.

Sanaag Isaaq is like 70 boys galgala, even bah dubays can handle them easily as we deploy 100 in the first phase of the battle. The lack of 'data' is what hurts Somalia and mathamatical mind to evaluate it against numbers cause you can predict the outcome if it's positive or negative since maths gives ANSWERS, NOT OPINIONS. It's actual number ma aha feker

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
FB_IMG_1573667221423.jpg
cidanka maxamud saleeban @DR OSMAN

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Jablibax 60000 was registered as 'army' in Siyad day that's the 'estimate' there is no official 'data' though as the HG burned it in ministry. That's males. 18-40 is the demographic. U can work out the population of Somalia of such 'data' if it was indeed 'accurate'. Since 70% would be under 18 and 10% over 40. So the 18-40 wud make up 20%.

So 60k is 20% only of Somalia population of males 18-40. U can assume a same 'ratio' for females as their usually 50/50. So 120k iska dheh nin iyo naag. Kadib ku dhufo halki niin iyo nag inay haystan 8 carur. It's 120,000 x 8. It's close to 1 million population for 18-40 male/female which includes 0-18 iyo carurta. Waxaa soo haray 'wayeelka' another 10% waa 100,000 for the age segment 40-100.

Somalia real population was close to 1 million if that 60k 'soldier' output is 'true' around the mid 70's. Koley anigu 'been ima sheegayan' anigu marki bah dubays la tiriyo, xaqqayga raba niyahow, iyo somalidu marki la tiriyo nidaam ka baxsan 'mathamatics' ma rabi

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Daruf kale ayaan ciloway, 60kasi imisa ayuu qiyas ahan ka yahay inta 'enrolment samaysee'? ma 90% ama 50% of 18-40. This can make me recalculate. Lakin sharciga somalia waxay ahayd qof walbo wa inu ciidaamada iska qora soo ma ahayn? so we can assume waa full representation of 18-40 age segment of males in the nation. That is if the 'data' is true, weli ma arkin 'cadayn' laga reebo 'meel wax ku qoran' kkkkk, I need to count the BASESKA IYO SALDHIGA NIYAHOW

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Jab sxb sheekadi ana landheere ah iyo ana kursi istahilo ma socon karto. Hisaab baan rabna iyo wax indhaha layska gelin karo oo la qiyaasi karo si beelaha loo qanciyo. Lakin sheekadan hebel ahan baan wax uu raba, adeer waan ka diiday hadi aadan ii qancin karin inaad istahisho markeedi hore. Tan keliya laysku qancin karo waa 'mathamatics' ileen waa nidaam iyo nidaamku waa 'accurate' within 5-10% wa hadi 'daruf kasto' ama 'factor' aan la cilowin. For example 60k haday ahayeen ciidamada somaliya waagaas meeqo ba guri fadhisee oo aan ciidan ku jirin waa daruf uu bahan qiyaas kale waxay keeni karta inay markasi la hisaab kale la samayo

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

War niyahow ONLF waa 'hal garab' keliya, Liyu waa garab kale. NFD/JL Wa garab kale. Nimanku ma yara. Maxamud Saleban intasi 'garab' maba leh. The ogaden portion is divided in thru ways and they look like cities sizes kkkkkk their portion rate. It's quite scary wallahi.

Murusade hadi la yirahdo 18-40 soo saara, wallahi waa 100 wiil. I know because waan qiyaasi kara 18-40 meeqo ba degan daynile xafadisa marki '100' sample samayo oo yirahdo ii keena wixi 18-40 oo wiil ah kkkk. Xafadasi waxaa ka buuxo 70% waa carur, naago, iyo wayeel niyahow. Marka waa la garan kara 100ka sample inay 30 keeni karan keliya. Plus voting age in democracy is 18 and over lol. Carur lama xisabiyo. iyo naag lama hisabiyo mar walbo wa 50% kor loogu daray wiilka marki la xisaabiyo

Last edited:
War niyahow ONLF waa 'hal garab' keliya, Liyu waa garab kale. NFD/JL Wa garab kale. Nimanku ma yara. Maxamud Saleban intasi 'garab' maba leh. The ogaden portion is divided in thru ways and they look like cities sizes kkkkkk their portion rate. It's quite scary wallahi

actually bro, yuo could not be more wrong

ONLF is every Ogaden garab, if you mean garab as in Ogaden then fine, but its mohamed zubeer, makahil/maqabul, bah gerri, cabdalla etc

here is a way to look at ONLF and Ogadeniya,

we are not like Mj ruled by muxamuud salebaan,

we have had makahil, bah gerri, cawlyahan and cabdalla and of course mohamed zubeer presidents in DDSI,

its shared, it rotates because no ogaden sub clan can karbash the other, sicne we also have many enemies, Satan, 1door, habashi etc we must allow each sub clan to eat good, so when a mohamed zubeer finishes, he will pas it to another sub clan, its a must, otherwise we will fight

Ogaden has a tradition, any sub clan that gets out of line, the others unite and karbash him and bring him back to reality, we keep each other in check, this is why Mohamed zubeer cannot throw his weight around and will and has done in the past where they give the presidency to say bah gerri, cabdalla, makahil, etc,

no other somali clan does that, 1door has one major clan who rules them, MJ, marehan , hawiye etc,

so no sub clan can say i out number the ones, he will get tamed by the others and give him a reality, it has worked for us,

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
What have they achieved atleast Isias Afwerki succeeded and created Eritrea, thats a true geesi. He never submitted to amxaaro.

What have they achieved atleast Isias Afwerki succeeded and created Eritrea, thats a true geesi. He never submitted to amxaaro.

here comes the b00n monkey, first fight then lets see what marehan can achieve,

they have achieved the right to do an election with our recognising Ethiopia or dropping their passports form other nations, the right to do a census and start the process for a eventual referendum if they win the elections and the right to not allow Ethiopia to take out the gas with out MoU with ONLF and western partners being signaturies to any deal so they keep their gas,

do you see Ethiopia begging to negotiate with anyone other than the ONLF,
out of 26 somali tribes in DDS, they only ever want to deal with Ogaden,

you claim marehan lives in all over DDS, so why don you have a B00N National Liberation Front?

a BNLF

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
actually bro, yuo could not be more wrong

ONLF is every Ogaden garab, if you mean garab as in Ogaden then fine, but its mohamed zubeer, makahil/maqabul, bah gerri, cabdalla etc

here is a way to look at ONLF and Ogadeniya,

we are not like Mj ruled by muxamuud salebaan,

we have had makahil, bah gerri, cawlyahan and cabdalla and of course mohamed zubeer presidents in DDSI,

its shared, it rotates because no ogaden sub clan can karbash the other, sicne we also have many enemies, Satan, 1door, habashi etc we must allow each sub clan to eat good, so when a mohamed zubeer finishes, he will pas it to another sub clan, its a must, otherwise we will fight

Ogaden has a tradition, any sub clan that gets out of line, the others unite and karbash him and bring him back to reality, we keep each other in check, this is why Mohamed zubeer cannot throw his weight around and will and has done in the past where they give the presidency to say bah gerri, cabdalla, makahil, etc,

no other somali clan does that, 1door has one major clan who rules them, MJ, marehan , hawiye etc,

so no sub clan can say i out number the ones, he will get tamed by the others and give him a reality, it has worked for us,

Ok that works out fine, I just want data. I assumed ONLF was mohamed zubayr. It's better if it's all ogaden as this means I don't have to account for other 'ciidan populations'. So then ONLF is basically what Ogaden manpower is. You actually 'lessen' your over-all ogaden clan by combining, it shows their 'langaab' and can't stand alone But thanks for being honest.

Now we know ONLF manpower 18-40 well we can assume it's not ' full entrollment' we need to work out how many 18-40 are not enrolled also and sitting at home. Cause I have full capacity of 2000 'reserves' so just because I bring 100 to the 'base' doesn't mean I don't have 'reserve' in civilian activities who are 18-40. This will be interesting to 'work' out what percentage of 18-40 segment are enrolled in your soldier and what percentage isn't because then u will need to account for non-enrolled. For example 100 will be enrolled for bah dubays, but 1900 are not enrolled. The percentage can be worked out, it's only 5% of my manpower u see. not 95% who are 'reserves' who will be 'phased' in the battle for bah dubays and majerten when 'required' but we don't bring all our 18-40 to the battle field in one day. Every nation has reserves and active

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
here comes the b00n monkey, first fight then lets see what marehan can achieve,

they have achieved the right to do an election with our recognising Ethiopia or dropping their passports form other nations, the right to do a census and start the process for a eventual referendum if they win the elections and the right to not allow Ethiopia to take out the gas with out MoU with ONLF and western partners being signaturies to any deal so they keep their gas,

do you see Ethiopia begging to negotiate with anyone other than the ONLF,
out of 26 somali tribes in DDS, they only ever want to deal with Ogaden,

you claim marehan lives in all over DDS, so why don you have a B00N National Liberation Front?

a BNLF

Hilarious, I nearly spilled my drink, kulaha B22n National Liberation Front. Marehan can barely handle 'kaxandhale' nigga is falling to somali clans, u talking about amhara? nigga dismiss @TekNiKo marehan are usually the most backward clans in DIASPORA and at HOME. Their never 'upgrading' to the latest knowledge of the world they wait for Majerten and then copy in maseer, that's their life sadly.

That's like the whole city of hargeisa coming out and this is just the 'soldier' quota of 18-40 of Ogaden demographic. Heck it's not all 'ogaden' either they say and just one 'jilib'. This data consideration will be taken into 'account' in PL/DDSI relations. I work of reality.

Wallahi Hargeisa 18-40 hadi la yirahdo bananka imaada, u wouldn't get that many since 70% of our population is under 18. So the 30% left in Hargeisa if u take away 'women' ur left with not even quarter o of this soldier output. That's whole 'hargeisa and burco and isaaq' combined. I wonder how MJ compares, i never seen them congregate like that to do a 'qiyaas'.

Ogadens are massive. Who dominates the onlf, I heard it's mohamed zubayr. This isn't including other districts of ogadeniya or clans lol or NFD/JL. See we need 'data' so we don't make incorrect decisions thru 'baghdad bob' tactics of 'media manipulation'.

every Ogaden sub clan has lost sons for the cause of Ogadeniya, yes MZ may come across like majority but truth is it has been lead by cabdalla, makahil, bah gerri,

out of the 93 counties in Ogadeniya, Mohamed zubeer owns 47 counties, out of the 11 gobals, moahmed zubeer owns 4 and half gobals, so sure he will suffer the most and all ogadens know this so when attacked we are killed the most, but still per capita every sub clan has suffered since to ahmaar an OG is an OG regardless,

to give you an example, 1door has 1 full county, ciise has 5, dagodi and garre share 3 counties,

cawlyahan alone has 12 counties they own,

in addition every Ogaden sub clan has become president of DDS

we share power, we find it strange when somalis ask us which sub clan is ONLF, we are like agah, we do not ask each other that since every sub clan has died for the cause

sure mohamed zubeer provides most men, why the hell not, after all he has had 6 DDS presidents, founded ONLF with makahil and cabdalla nearly 40 years ago, lives in 4 and half gobals out of 11 gobals, owns 47 counties out of 93 counties in the DDS state

so natural just the way England provides far more men than wales or Scotland or northern Ireland because England is majority, we provide most soldiers,

But per capita, every clan has lost just as much as reer zubeer and have provided soldiers same as us per capita,

so use per capita, not nominal numbers,

sure in addtion, reer zubeer were entrusted to leadership, sultans, ugaasyal and the defence of the nation because they have the longest border with non somalis in western Ogadeniya but regadless, we have have been lead by various sub clans and DDS has had various sub clan president,

makahil and cabdalla and bah gerri have lost so many sons for the great cause, so do not ask which sub clan is ONLF, its a silly question,

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha it's quite scary if that's your 'active' army only and 5-10% of ogaden capacity in 18-40 Male segment. Cause that segment there in Liyu and ONLF is already quite large and if only 5-10%, it's scary what full active ogaden males 18-40 looks like. It will be like Roman Empire in Somali clans. I know Bah Dubay are not fully 'active' and have 'reserve' grade. They only roll out 'batches' of 100 first or whatever portion our 'state' requires for 'defence' purpose. But 1900 our 'reserve' are on-stand by or in civilian duties. So I am assume this is probably similar for all Somali clans. Because the liklihood a clan dispatches all his soldiers in one day and completely 'depletes' itself of their reserves makes no sense runti. No nation even operates like that. I haven't seen evidence in any Somali civil war where a clan lost their 'full capacity' reserves in wars, which can only mean their dedicating a 'small portion' of it to the battle and not 100%.

The siyad govt stats well I can't call it stats as there is no 'evidence' for it beyond 'govt said so' the army was fully enrolled for 18-40 and the data going around the estimate say it was 60k, but that's an estimate what that estimate is based on wasn't 'declared' but I assume it's what 'siyad govt officials' said which can be very wrong unless there is 'physical' bases he can show us how many are enrolled and we can work out the full amount of bases and soldiers in 'active' duty and work out the 'reserves' in the city who will be called up for supply of soldiers when the battle isn't going our way. That's why reserve/active is mandatory in army, you can't dedicate your whole manpower 18-40 segment to a war 'in one go' it has to be 'phased' in as the battle changes direction, sometimes u won't need them as your first 'phase' of soldiers was enough for the military objective. Yes it's about objective not clan or national hatred.

PL objective is to secure it's border not because it hates Isaaq. It's because the state was founded and created by SSC/MAKHIR, it can lead to 'dis-integration' of PL if our regional borders are simply not respected. It's the first sign of 'symbolic govt'. But it's also security risk SL for PL as they use Galgala shabab to terrorize the locals so they 'steer' business to berbera and they use it as 'assymetrical warfare' which is colonial tactic to 'open' a 'battle front' from multiple angles to divert the PL forces. That's why Africans are easily defeatable in 'war' as their strategies are known and sourced from europeans, anyone can study what european taught them a nd know what to prepare for. That's why I urge PL generals just study 'english' soldiers and history and fighting style and strategy and you will know all Isaaq has is mentally there and he will be stunned by PL as he is colonial mind and lose the battle. I know how to defeat Isaaq so easily, u just need to learn his master. I urge puntites to study 'tsu art of war' this is 'strange' fighting style and isaaq wont be prepared as chinese didnt colonize him.

PL generals shouldn't be sitting and talking but reading ancient war-styles and find combinations suitable for PL terrain, wake up @Jablibax that's what all generals do. War is 'strategy' u need new strategy in every war so the enemy isn't prepared.

Last edited:

Trending