Dam you AbdiJ dam you! This is the Western culture you adore! Almost had me in tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP

Ina lilahi wa Ina ileyhi rajicuun!

The old man said that he looks forward to the rare call for solice.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Damn, this made me emotional walahi. Especially when the old man said he waits for the phone call on Saturday night cos he has no one else to talk to.

:kendrickcry:

menace

VIP
Damn, this made me emotional walahi. Especially when the old man said he waits for the phone call on Saturday night cos he has no one else to talk to.

:kendrickcry:

Bro it had me shook! That had me buckling!

I just wished they provided his number to me walahi. I would call at least twice a week. I'm a history buff and I could just ask him questions after questions.

@VicePrez this is the difference between reer galbeed and us. These type of advanced age people are respected and adored. They would rarely get Alzheimers because their brain electrons are always firing all pistols because they are part and parcel of the society. They walk to a cafe shop to talk their childhood friend or just sit at the patio of the family home and just watch and talk to people if the neighborhood.

Then at times of tribal rift they are called ( males) to mediate and render a verdict.

Ayeeyo usually gets to sit down with other lady friends while launching on a goat's brain or a calool:dance::dance::dance:

what i find weird is why cadaan people even have kids when they are going to put them in a retirement home where they get abused by zimbabwean nurses. why not save the money and go in one of them retirement places for rich people.

I'd tell you where they are you knucklehead ! They are inside your Western culture where they promote individuality.

And your culture creates war, poverty, corruption, orphans, terrorism, violence against women and minorities and governments that can't function, different governments, governments that are clan based, governments that aren't recognized by anyone or governments that simply don't exist.

menace

VIP
And your culture creates war, poverty, corruption, orphans, terrorism, violence against women and minorities and governments that can't function, different governments, governments that are clan based, governments that aren't recognized by anyone or governments that simply don't exist.
10x better than disposing the frail:camby:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

I can't believe it.......
I'm going to have to agree with you on this. :meleshame:

You're still an Uncle Tom who needs to get self respect tho. :mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending