Cynthia G comes for Xalimos

The video she is responding to is not a Somali woman, but a Ethiopian. Somalis are now taking the blame for it, comment section is a mess.

I now understand when Somali men use the phrase “blm xalimos” Wallahi I completely get it now. The comment section has Somali girls begging for approval and apologising and you have these African Americans saying shut up you’re the poorest people on the planet 🤣

On another note, I have a deep appreciation for the entertainment provided by the black community's online gender wars, their hours long debates and podcasts have gotten me through those long work days, God bless them. :icon lol:

other africans say the same shit about madow american women but i guess since we're horners it's a different story
HOA women are considered the 'white' women of Sub-Saharan black Africa, their men hyping you up doesn't help things either, the resentment will always be there.

I really don't understand why some HOA women see other African or AA men prefering them as being a badge of honor. Reality is that, once they get with them, they too endure and go through many of the issues AA women go through as well. So my question is, how does their preference of you, even benefit you?

Based

VIP
Why are we always the ones that get dragged?:ohlord: not a single thing said about ethiopians and eritreans it's always the big bad racist Somali. And why do they think we have some slave Arab admixture like coastal swahilis? They just cant accept we look different to them without our ancestors being sold and fucked like xoolo

I now understand when Somali men use the phrase “blm xalimos” Wallahi I completely get it now. The comment section has Somali girls begging for approval and apologising and you have these African Americans saying shut up you’re the poorest people on the planet 🤣
I swear these girls are suffering from low self-esteem :5hcpspq:

I really don't understand why some HOA women see other African or AA men prefering them as being a badge of honor. Reality is that, once they get with them, they too endure and go through many of the issues AA women go through as well. So my question is, how does their preference of you, even benefit you?
Low self-esteem

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Screenshot 2021-09-10 at 11.56.03.png

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: Oh... excuse us for having something called "AN ETHNIC GROUP"!

She wouldn't say to Italians "How dare you act Italian, why you eating pasta and speaking Italian"? But they think it's okay to strip us from our culture and religion?

Some of these Western Blacks think that having your own ethnic group and culture is offensive. It's not our fault that they were stolen from their homeland and had to forge a new identity based on skin colour. Instead of celebrating themselves as their own unique ethnic group, they want us all to join them and abandon our roots. No thanks!!

View attachment 199904

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: Oh... excuse us for having something called "AN ETHNIC GROUP"!

She wouldn't say to Italians "How dare you act Italian"? But they think it's okay to strip us from our culture and religion.

Some of these Western Blacks think that having your own ethnic group and culture is offensive. It's not our fault that they were stolen from their homeland and had to forge a new identity based on skin colour. Instead of celebrating themselves as their own unique ethnic group, they want us all to join them and abandon our roots. No thanks!!
Why are they always hell bent on forcing everyone to identify as what the white western society has decided to identify everyone who's different from their groups into, black, yellow and white.. Isn't this another form of racism?

Why are they always hell bent on forcing everyone to identify as the what society has decided to identify everyone who's different from their groups unto, black, yellow and white.. Isn't this another form of racism?

She had the nerve to say "separate and distinct identity" as if she's never heard of ethnic groups in her life before. Every 'race' on earth has thousands of ethnic groups, each with their own unique history, language, identity and so forth.

"O you mankind, surely We created you of a male and a female, and We have made you races and tribes that you may get mutually acquainted. Surely the most honorable among you in the Providence of Allah are the most pious; surely Allah is Ever-Knowing, Ever-Cognizant." (49:13)

African Americans have their own history, culture and dialect/s. Carribbeans have their own history, culture and dialects/anguage/s. Why can't they celebrate their own groups instead of trying to recruit us into a COLOUR GANG? It's not like they don't have enough people.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
1631271836266.png

What history? What culture? Any excuse to shit on those who do have one. What history do they have and is there to learn about albeit slavery. And even that, they shove it down our throats at a young age. In Primary, for a whole MONTH, it was dedicated to Black this, Black that, Black History month is more important to the young kid then the fundamentals of English and Maths.

Why do we have to be lumped into one group. A Chinese and a Arab are in the same continent but do they claim Asian? No. A Mexican and a American are in the same continent, but yet they ain't in the same group.

View attachment 199905

What history? What culture? Any excuse to shit on those who do have one. What history do they have and is there to learn about albeit slavery. And even that, they shove it down our throats at a young age. In Primary, for a whole MONTH, it was dedicated to Black this, Black that, Black History month is more important to the young kid then the fundamentals of English and Maths.

Why do we have to be lumped into one group. A Chinese and a Arab are in the same continent but do they claim Asian? No. A Mexican and a American are in the same continent, but yet they ain't in the same group.

To be fair, compared to Asia, Africa has a different problem. We have a huge population that originates from Niger-Congo, that's why a woman from Uganda looks similar to a woman from Ghana. They also have similarities in cuisine, for instance many Niger-Congo countries eat fufu/ugali type food and they also dance from the waist down- hips and butt.

The rest of us non-Niger Congo people stick out like a sore thumb. When we come to the West, their slave-descendant cousins want to force this mythical Black-ism down our throat.

I wouldn't mind economic and political alliances, but why should we abandon Somalinimo for ghetto culture (yes, they consider ghetto music and culture "BLACK" and if you say that it's low-class they will get angry).
Black Americans/Black Carribbeans need to fight this Ghetto culture and bring back the class and innovation they had prior to the 80s and stop worrying about adopting people into their group.

Last edited:
Forgot to add:

African Americans are so innovative, creative, naturally cool and funny. I have a lot of respect for them and a lot of empathy for what they have gone through. America was built on their backs and till this day, their skills are used to give that country flavour and appeal.

The only thing that irks me and most of us, is when the ignorant among them try to crush our ethnic identity and also when they obsess over our ancient admixture, when they themselves have recent admixture.

She had the nerve to say "separate and distinct identity" as if she's never heard of ethnic groups in her life before. Every 'race' on earth has thousands of ethnic groups, each with their own unique history, language, identity and so forth.

"O you mankind, surely We created you of a male and a female, and We have made you races and tribes that you may get mutually acquainted. Surely the most honorable among you in the Providence of Allah are the most pious; surely Allah is Ever-Knowing, Ever-Cognizant." (49:13)

African Americans have their own history, culture and dialect/s. Carribbeans have their own history, culture and dialects/anguage/s. Why can't they celebrate their own groups instead of trying to recruit us into a COLOUR GANG? It's not like they don't have enough people.

I was at this African event get together at uni, it would commence after 5pm. Usually we'd talk about chill topics and set up fund raisers, one day the topic of marriage and dating out is being discussed. All the West/South Africans were open to the idea of marrying out, talking about how we're all human and one race, fair enough. When it came to me and the other Somalis, we said we preferred marrying in and keeping our culture/tradition alive and most importantly, wanted our children to be Somali. The place erupted, all of them threw a temper tantrum, it was almost like we called for their deaths or something.

The only people that agreed with us, and not surprisingly, were the HOA/North Africans. Black has no language, culture or religion, it's literally melanin, I don't know why people identify with this when it's a recently man made social construct used to disparage Africans and uproot our identity and culture.

Trending