CW's Genetic Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
E1b1b and T are irrelevant,Since Isaaq clans mixed with each other 90% of my matches are Isaaq specifically HA and Garxajis.Only got one Darood from Bosaaso.So Isaaq in my mind is its own unique ethnic group despite varying Y-DNA lineages

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
E1b1b and T are irrelevant,Since Isaaq clans mixed with each other 90% of my matches are Isaaq specifically HA and Garxajis.Only got one Darood from Bosaaso.So Isaaq in my mind is its own unique ethnic group despite varying Y-DNA lineages

Lol, your origin myth has been uterrly btfo, Isaaq never existed and your subclans don't share common paternal descent.

About a third of my relatives are Isaaq, the other third Hawiye, and the other Darood, with a few Dirs here and there since they aren't that well represented. The only way you'd know their qabiils is if you PM them which takes quite a while.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Lol, your origin myth has been uterrly btfo, Isaaq never existed and your subclans don't share common paternal descent.

About a third of my relatives are Isaaq, the other third Hawiye, and the other Darood, with a few Dirs here and there since they aren't that well represented. The only way you'd know their qabiils is if you PM them which takes quite a while.
Tell me then why don't I have Hawiye or Darood relatives? All my Somali relatives are Isaaq or Dir or Ethiopian! I even have Egyptian relative but no Southies Mashallah.I have no blood relations with Konfurians.#Blessed

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
puntDNAL K8b Oracle

Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
1 Western_Semitic 42.88
2 Nilo_Saharan 29.63
3 Omotic 10.79
4 E_Benue_Congo 10.77
5 Ubangian_Congo 2.59
6 Southern_HG 2.19
7 Eastern_HG 1.14

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Excuse my ignorance yaa Shariif, I did not realize I was speaking to a Hashemite

:damn:

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
1 E-African 53.81
2 SW-Asian 26.52
3 Caucasian 5.32
4 W-African 4.88
5 Mediterranean 3.66
6 San 2.61
7 Pygmy 1.55
8 SE-Asian 0.62
9 Papuan 0.54