CW's Genetic Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't fall for that horseshit bro, our Banu Hashimite bloodline can't be put into question by these lying DNA companies, the Jews who own them are behind it to create confusion and disunity in the Noble House descended from our Prophet PBUH......

Plus our distant cousins the Moroccan Royal Family are E1b1....

Nabeel786

Southie pride
To be honest I look better than anybody else in SS but whatever I do I will never claim to be Binu Hashim or Binu Israel.
These 23andme maybe they good in DNA test but Ancestory are fake ass.
@CW. Show us real link they gave you on 23and me?

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
To be honest I look better than anybody else in SS but whatever I do I will never claim to be Binu Hashim or Binu Israel.
These 23andme maybe they good in DNA test but Ancestory are fake ass.
@CW. Show us real link they gave you on 23and me?
23andme only shows recent ancestry(500 years),which proves I'm mostly a pure East African and don't want to post it cause my name is on it.These gedmatch calculators pull out the ancient components of your ancestry and gives a better picture for Horners since we are indeed an ancient group of people

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Don't fall for that horseshit bro, our Banu Hashimite bloodline can't be put into question by these lying DNA companies, the Jews who own them are behind it to create confusion and disunity in the Noble House descended from our Prophet PBUH......

Plus our distant cousins the Moroccan Royal Family are E1b1....
E1b1b is not Hashimi and neither is T.E1b1b is the native lineage of North/NorthEast Africa and Mediterranean countries.While T is a garac lineage that never goes over 5% in any nation on this planet.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
What did it say about your genes? Don't they have a health report? Like saying you might be more suscestible to this disease or you most likely have this trait and so on.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
What did it say about your genes? Don't they have a health report? Like saying you might be more suscestible to this disease or you most likely have this trait and so on.
Yes there is a health and traits reports.For my health I got no genetic diseases mashallah! While the traits reports were a little funny.For example I have some genes that give people blonde hair,it says I have increased episodic memory, and etc

Nabeel786

Southie pride
23andme only shows recent ancestry(500 years),which proves I'm mostly a pure East African and don't want to post it cause my name is on it.These gedmatch calculators pull out the ancient components of your ancestry and gives a better picture for Horners since we are indeed an ancient group of people
I suggest you to remove your name and post the link, seen in believe in. I will do 23andme DNA test as well and post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending