CW's Genetic Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
Looool this girl doesn't quit and what my grandfather and uncles do is none of your business because everything they did paid off for my family.

Why do not you give up on claiming Somali and come clean?

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Some copy and paste info from net do not prove anything
Ok go try finding out the sub clans that live in Arabsiyo.Dont make me remind you that you thought Awdal was a province of Ethiopia.Obviously your a southern Madow from middle Juba river.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Yes but it also taught me things no other Somali knows.Which is we are mix of Ancient Middle easterners(male and female) and Native East African(extinct in pure form) and not a recent Arab bastard.

Yeah some Somalis have up to 40% east Asian/sout east Asia genetics. It's all very ancient. I have a theory, we have large ports and we've always been trading. It probably comes from us traveling to foreign nations and foreigners traveling to our coasts to buy and sell merchandise.

Thing is I hate these genetic testings because it gives other Africans leverage to claim we are mixed and that we are not "real Africans.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Yeah some Somalis have up to 40% east Asian/sout east Asia genetics. It's all very ancient. I have a theory, we have large ports and we've always been trading. It probably comes from us traveling to foreign nations and foreigners traveling to our coasts to buy and sell merchandise.

Thing is I hate these genetic testings because it gives other Africans leverage to claim we are mixed and that we are not "real Africans.
We have no East/South East Asian.We are mainly a byproduct of a Ancient Middle Eastern Group that entered Africa via the Sinai.One branch moved West and became North Africans while the second stayed in Egypt and some moved down south along the Nile.

Somalis are aroud 55-60% East African(South Sudanese type) + 40-45% West Eurasian(Bedouin Type)

images
+
375750aae26c10cf751e557fc21202a7.jpg
=
771952_4332853392_92abc5d3a8_z_jpg133eaa599affeb5a65fd8b784e0c0698

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
@CrazyWadaad Isn't the ancient Eurasian component similar to North African Berbers that are found in Somalis?
The Ancient Middle Eastern component(EarlyNeolithic Farmer) is shared with Arabians,West Asians,South Asians,Maghrebis and Horners but it peaks in the Saudi bedouin at 91%.

Status
Not open for further replies.