Cut off my cousin

Take all your relatives to Somalia for hijrah and I guarantee you there would be no more quarrel.

only 3 reasons a Muslim is allowed to live in the west.

1. Dawah to non muslims
2. trading/business in non Muslim lands
3. Education

Allah says you are collecting sins if you don’t fall into these categories.
Maybe your relative has sins and Satan has taken advantage of her.

you can pm me if you want I help Somalis make hijrah back to Somalia. 😇
I can live in the west without doing Dawah or business or education
I dont a d wont live on muslims lands since i dont have live where i dont want

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
My mom and her sister don’t get along mostly because her sister done countless shady things over the years and when my mom was pregnant she would never help or even visit in the hospital smh. I grew up with my aunts children and we always had a close bond tbh and my aunt never treated me bad. My family moved from Cali to Minnesota when I was 15 and I slowly stopped communicating as much with my cousins but there wasn’t any bad blood on my part. My mom went to visit her her mother in Cali and my cousin was supposed to pick her up from the airport but allegedly refused 😐. It wasn’t 100 percent confirmed that she refused but that’s what some people were saying. But my mom and 3 of my younger siblings went to Cali rn to visit my grandma and my cousin literally stayed in the car and refused to come in the house. My cousin refused to say hi to my mom and my siblings who she hasn’t seen in almost ten years wtf. What type of hate you got to have in your heart for you to do that. I straight up deleted her contact off my phone and plan to never talk to her again after that, smh that’s not family at all to me
Damn my family also moved from Orange County Cali to Minnesota when I was 15. Bro what if we know eachother lol?

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
My mom and her sister don’t get along mostly because her sister done countless shady things over the years and when my mom was pregnant she would never help or even visit in the hospital smh. I grew up with my aunts children and we always had a close bond tbh and my aunt never treated me bad. My family moved from Cali to Minnesota when I was 15 and I slowly stopped communicating as much with my cousins but there wasn’t any bad blood on my part. My mom went to visit her her mother in Cali and my cousin was supposed to pick her up from the airport but allegedly refused 😐. It wasn’t 100 percent confirmed that she refused but that’s what some people were saying. But my mom and 3 of my younger siblings went to Cali rn to visit my grandma and my cousin literally stayed in the car and refused to come in the house. My cousin refused to say hi to my mom and my siblings who she hasn’t seen in almost ten years wtf. What type of hate you got to have in your heart for you to do that. I straight up deleted her contact off my phone and plan to never talk to her again after that, smh that’s not family at all to me
Not saying hi to a Walid is Caasinimo. That cousin of yours is sick or twisted in head. How can she not say hi to her habaryar or edo? I got bad Edo's but I still greet them and smile for them when we meet or occasionally they call me to get me to assist them with something.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
That's why you have to keep away from those who constantly talk about others and even worse the ones that try to sow seeds of dissention (who revel in drama). If you must be in their presence keep it level headed, never take their words to heart and minimize interactions if possible. That's all you can do other than no contact.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You shouldn't cut her off go to her give her some gifts and say I'm sorry. Cutting of family is a big sin don't do it for the sake of your hereafter.

“And those who break the Covenant of Allaah, after its ratification, and sever that which Allaah has commanded to be joined (i.e., they sever the bond of kinship and are not good to their relatives), and work mischief in the land, on them is the curse (i.e., they will be far away from Allaah’s Mercy); And for them is the unhappy (evil) home (i.e., Hell).” [al-Ra’d 13:25

“The one who maintains a relationship with his relatives only because they maintain a relationship with him is not truly upholding the ties of kinship. The one who truly upholds those ties is the one who does so even if they break off the relationship.” (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 5645).

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

This negro is most definitely a right wing troll tryna scam Somalis into going back to where they came from.

Nice try Mark, I am gonna stay in your country, drain your welfare and marry your sister. But because I am Somali, I will also marry my sister and run for political office. Sucked in.

Take all your relatives to Somalia for hijrah and I guarantee you there would be no more quarrel.

only 3 reasons a Muslim is allowed to live in the west.

1. Dawah to non muslims
2. trading/business in non Muslim lands
3. Education

Allah says you are collecting sins if you don’t fall into these categories.
Maybe your relative has sins and Satan has taken advantage of her.

nice try fbi

:dead::dead:

My mom was beefing with her sister for years but still told me to talk to her and her kids because she’s still fam. And all my cousins showed my mom the same respect. If she chose a side then f em all tbh

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Similar thing has happened in my family, my mother and her sister had beef going on, us children were not involved, we let them handle their business but one of my couins joined in, and cut us off completely. I got mad and sided with my mother, that couisn lives very close to us and on Eid day I saw her and her children, only gave salam to her children and ignored her existence.

never thought this will happen in my family cause we were always close and loving,alot of somalis in the area had these issues, then it finally reached us lol

Wow I have relatives that would do this exact same thing, they are very shady and don’t act like family, and so we are not close to them anymore. Is this common in Somali families?

Oooh so now u snitching on the fam huh?

Im finna come for ya head now boy!!

Jk.

It happens. My dad's real adheer married my mom's real edo. Raised her daughters. When he went to ohio to visit the two kids he had with my ayeeyo. One of the daughters he raised wouldnt even say hi. Stayed in the room the whole time.

Its happens.

Somali families are so damn dysfunctional lool I barely even a household where there isn't beef. You will hear of Somalis having issues with people still from 1989 bisinka. I would love to just block everyone at this point.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
@Geeljire lotus

wallahi it’s almost like you read my mind. My cousins and their mom are spit from hell. They moved from Cali to Minnesota and we gave them everything, even my clothes. Their mom has uqdaad because they’re step siblings and my mom’s mom was more “dear” to my grandpa than my aunt’s mom. Wallahi, they’re so evil. They asked for funds from the relatives and we thought it was something urgent, mfs put a down payment on a damn house while some of my relatives are single mothers with many kids and are on government aid. Wallahi, this family is cursed.

they turned the rest of the fam against us that I grew up with, family reunions? No more. House visits? No more. My mother is too maaskin.

Trending