Cut off my cousin

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lol that doesn’t shock me I know my ayeeyo talks shit about my mom with my aunt. My ayeeyo didn’t even visit my mom in the hospital when she lived ten minutes away. Unforgivable

there u go. so your aunt and ayeeyo are the same. The apple does not fall far from the tree.

Poor your mom. I feel for her walaahi. to be envied by your own mother and sister. This is the unforgivable part.

So is your qabil the same as the children of your aunt?

there u go. so your aunt and ayeeyo are the same. The apple does not fall far from the tree.

Poor your mom. I feel for her walaahi. to be envied by your own mother and sister. This is the unforgivable part.

So is your qabil the same as the children of your aunt?
They put my mom through so much pain wallahi I can’t forgive them at this point. I’m mj and their landers

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
My mother is the sweetest and never put hate in my heart for my cousins or even my aunt. I would’ve never done what she did it’s extremely ceeb. I’m definitely going to be focusing on family members who deserve my love and respect.

That must be hard best of luck to you.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lol I’m extremely mj both my parents are from the same subclan

1624226754381.png

Lool omg this response was interesting to me my grandmother really helped drive the wedge between my mom and her sister tbh. I’m not going to make matters worse I’m just gonna cease any communication with them.
If I could get a dime for every time I heard this I be a millionaire by now! Don’t worry too much tho...it’s just the good ole narcissistic female line that’s present among most women esp xalimos.

This is when and prolly the only time I feel real bad for you poor faraxs, esp since you guys haven’t got a clue what’s truly going on :mjlol:

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
If I could get a dime for every time I heard this I be a millionaire by now! Don’t worry too much tho...it’s just the good ole narcissistic female line that’s present among most women esp xalimos.

This is when and prolly the only time I feel real bad for you poor faraxs, esp since you guys haven’t got a clue what’s truly going on :mjlol:

That's why you have to keep away from those who constantly talk about others and even worse the ones that try to sow seeds of dissention (who revel in drama). If you must be in their presence keep it level headed, never take their words to heart and minimize interactions if possible. That's all you can do other than no contact.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
@Geeljire lotus

by the way-- should i shock you??? Your ayeeyo low key is jealous of your mom. She loves your mom as her daughter of course, but they back bite your mom when your ayeeyo is with your aunt. Your mom has the spirit of your grand pa. That is why u r tom boy? Now things are making sense
:deadpeter::dead:The Jinni has spoken and might be on to something:deadrose::drakelaugh::damn:

That's why you have to keep away from those who constantly talk about others and even worse the ones that try to sow seeds of dissention (who revel in drama). If you must be in their presence keep it level headed, never take their words to heart and minimize interactions if possible. That's all you can do other than no contact.
True, although I’ll say that sometimes its easier said than done. The difficult part is actually recognizing these people for what they truly are before you can even approach them rationally.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I constantly talk about others, will u stay away from me? I am irresistible huuno

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
Take all your relatives to Somalia for hijrah and I guarantee you there would be no more quarrel.

only 3 reasons a Muslim is allowed to live in the west.

1. Dawah to non muslims
2. trading/business in non Muslim lands
3. Education

Allah says you are collecting sins if you don’t fall into these categories.
Maybe your relative has sins and Satan has taken advantage of her.

you can pm me if you want I help Somalis make hijrah back to Somalia. 😇

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
She’s 27 and yeah I’m pretty sure her mom brainwashed her it is what it is
Abti that’s an adult smh. You should never cut off family but in this scenario your cousin is in the wrong. It’s good you don’t have any animosity towards her even tho what she’s done is childish. Maybe she’ll get over this stage IA and hit you up in the future.

I know situations like this it even happens between siblings forget about cousins. Usually happens when two siblings are from different mothers. I feel like it’s usually the fathers fault because the women get jealous and it leads to them putting the siblings against each bother. Usually when siblings get older they communicate better and correct what the parents did wrong which is always good. Never have hate in your heart.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Family doesn’t mean shit you only have your parents and your siblings sometimes. Even your own siblings can snake you. Lastly aunties, uncles, and cousins are not obligated to love you. Move on bro this shit happens a lot in the community sxb.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I constantly talk about others, will u stay away from me? I am irresistible huuno

You're not mean spirited.

True, although I’ll say that sometimes its easier said than done. The difficult part is actually recognizing these people for what they truly are before you can even approach them rationally.

I agree. I think it would take some time to be able to identify them and to get to the point of ceasing to be as emotionally invested.

Family doesn’t mean shit you only have your parents and your siblings sometimes. Even your own siblings can snake you. Lastly aunties, uncles, and cousins are not obligated to love you. Move on bro this shit happens a lot in the community sxb.
Yeah I’m moving on sxb their dead to me

Trending

Latest posts