Cut off my cousin

My mom and her sister don’t get along mostly because her sister done countless shady things over the years and when my mom was pregnant she would never help or even visit in the hospital smh. I grew up with my aunts children and we always had a close bond tbh and my aunt never treated me bad. My family moved from Cali to Minnesota when I was 15 and I slowly stopped communicating as much with my cousins but there wasn’t any bad blood on my part. My mom went to visit her her mother in Cali and my cousin was supposed to pick her up from the airport but allegedly refused 😐. It wasn’t 100 percent confirmed that she refused but that’s what some people were saying. But my mom and 3 of my younger siblings went to Cali rn to visit my grandma and my cousin literally stayed in the car and refused to come in the house. My cousin refused to say hi to my mom and my siblings who she hasn’t seen in almost ten years wtf. What type of hate you got to have in your heart for you to do that. I straight up deleted her contact off my phone and plan to never talk to her again after that, smh that’s not family at all to me

My mom and her sister don’t get along mostly because her sister done countless shady things over the years and when my mom was pregnant she would never help or even visit in the hospital smh. I grew up with my aunts children and we always had a close bond tbh and my aunt never treated me bad. My family moved from Cali to Minnesota when I was 15 and I slowly stopped communicating as much with my cousins but there wasn’t any bad blood on my part. My mom went to visit her her mother in Cali and my cousin was supposed to pick her up from the airport but allegedly refused 😐. It wasn’t 100 percent confirmed that she refused but that’s what some people were saying. But my mom and 3 of my younger siblings went to Cali rn to visit my grandma and my cousin literally stayed in the car and refused to come in the house. My cousin refused to say hi to my mom and my siblings who she hasn’t seen in almost ten years wtf. What type of hate you got to have in your heart for you to do that. I straight up deleted her contact off my phone and plan to never talk to her again after that, smh that’s not family at all to me
How old is she? Also you never know....she might have heard lies from her mother that you guys stop contacting them because of cuqdad on your part.

I'd do the same thing. That's foul as fk.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I have heard a lot about this before.

Generally, if there is trouble between siblings/relatives it sometimes cascades down to their children (the cousins). You cannot control what she does or how she feels but you can choose to inquire or withdraw and focus on fostering relationships with relatives that are less antagonizing, more open and affirming.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its unfortunate. You are not alone. It happens more than you know. But your situation is different. There must be something major happening between your mom and her sister for the tension to infiltrate cousins. I have heard a greedy selfish aunt. Or a trouble maker aunt. Or a jealous aunt. But never heard of a fight where grown children are involved. You should not make things worst. I would suggest to be above it and speak to all them, if they give u a cold back, then--oh well- u move on. Your family must not have been religious for this deep tension to happen. Your grand ma must have been hustling and working hard to provide for the family, and missed out on raising her daughters.

Its unfortunate. You are not alone. It happens more than you know. But your situation is different. There must be something major happening between your mom and her sister for the tension to infiltrate cousins. I have heard a greedy selfish aunt. Or a trouble maker aunt. Or a jealous aunt. But never heard of a fight where grown children are involved. You should not make things worst. I would suggest to be above it and speak to all them, if they give u a cold back, then--oh well- u move on. Your family must not have been religious for this deep tension to happen. Your grand ma must have been hustling and working hard to provide for the family, and missed out on raising her daughters.
Lool omg this response was interesting to me my grandmother really helped drive the wedge between my mom and her sister tbh. I’m not going to make matters worse I’m just gonna cease any communication with them.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lool omg this response was interesting to me my grandmother really helped drive the wedge between my mom and her sister tbh. I’m not going to make matters worse I’m just gonna cease any communication with them.

Is your aunt more feminine than your mom? Is your mom outspoken & Strong? and who looks more like your grand ma? Your mom or aunt?

I have heard a lot about this before.

Generally, if there is trouble between siblings/relatives it sometimes cascades down to their children (the cousins). You cannot control what she does or how she feels but you can choose to inquire or withdraw and focus on fostering relationships with relatives that are less antagonizing, more open and affirming.
My mother is the sweetest and never put hate in my heart for my cousins or even my aunt. I would’ve never done what she did it’s extremely ceeb. I’m definitely going to be focusing on family members who deserve my love and respect.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My mother is the sweetest and never put hate in my heart for my cousins or even my aunt. I would’ve never done what she did it’s extremely ceeb. I’m definitely going to be focusing on family members who deserve my love and respect.

Come on now. u do not have the heart to ignore your cousins when u see them. U r just like your mom. Too big of a heart, which come be pathetic in real life, because u get burt hurt alot

Is your aunt more feminine than your mom? Is your mom outspoken & Strong? and who looks more like your grand ma? Your mom or aunt?
Honestly my aunt looks more like my grandmother. My mom is really lightskin and my aunt is a lot darker. Growing up people used to say how beautiful my mom was compared to my aunt. I think that turned her bitter and resentful lol sad but it is what it is

Come on now. u do not have the heart to ignore your cousins when u see them. U r just like your mom. Too big of a heart, which come be pathetic in real life, because u get burt hurt alot
Lool this is true i probably couldn’t ignore them when I see them but I don’t plan on seeing them we live in different states.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Honestly my aunt looks more like my grandmother. My mom is really lightskin and my aunt is a lot darker. Growing up people used to say how beautiful my mom was compared to my aunt. I think that turned her bitter and resentful lol sad but it is what it is

it makes sense now. Your aunt is a hater. hamdia Ahmed has deep rooted issues. U can't fight with jealousy huuno. U run for the door

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Geeljire lotus

by the way-- should i shock you??? Your ayeeyo low key is jealous of your mom. She loves your mom as her daughter of course, but they back bite your mom when your ayeeyo is with your aunt. Your mom has the spirit of your grand pa. That is why u r tom boy? Now things are making sense

@Geeljire lotus

by the way-- should i shock you??? Your ayeeyo low is jealous of your mom. She loves your mom as her daughter of course, but they back bite your mom when your ayeeyo is with your aunt. Your mom has the spirit of your grand pa. That is why u r tom boy? Now things are making sense
Lol that doesn’t shock me I know my ayeeyo talks shit about my mom with my aunt. My ayeeyo didn’t even visit my mom in the hospital when she lived ten minutes away. Unforgivable

Trending

Latest posts