Cushitic speaking population inhabited southern parts of Arabia in prehistoric times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any truth to this

Attachments

• 026A3D61-36FF-4D96-9F04-417163C918C4.jpeg
    026A3D61-36FF-4D96-9F04-417163C918C4.jpeg
    148.4 KB · Views: 572

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Fake news. Only Yemen has a small percentage of Cushitic admixture because they were colonized by the Axumites.

Apollo

VIP
Cushites are from the African side of the Red Sea.

The Arabian peninsula was inhabited by Basal Eurasians, proto-Sumerians, and Semites. You have no claim to it.

Cushites are from the African side of the Red Sea.

The Arabian peninsula was inhabited by Basal Eurasians, proto-Sumerians, and Semites. You have no claim to it.

Please ain’t nobody claiming here. :nahgirl: I found that map flooting around.

What about the proto-cushites? Obviously they wouldn’t have resembled the ethnicities in the Horn today.

Apollo

VIP
Please ain’t nobody claiming here. :nahgirl: I found that map flooting around.

What about the proto-cushites? Obviously they wouldn’t have resembled the ethnicities in the Horn today.

proto-Cushites looked like the more Caucasian type of Horners. Basically complete Caucasoid skull, wavy hair, light brown skin. The curly hair, darker skin, and non-Caucasoid facial features in Horners is from Nilotes or in the case of Ethiopians: the Mota-type hunter-gatherers.

proto-Cushites looked like the more Caucasian type of Horners. Basically complete Caucasoid skull, wavy hair, light brown skin. The curly hair, darker skin, and non-Caucasoid facial features is from Nilotes.

So proto-cushites = Afro-Asiatic migrants or nah ? Or were they admixed to some degree with Nilotes before they left Red Sea region?

Apollo

VIP
So proto-cushites = Afro-Asiatic migrants or nah ? Or were they admixed to some degree with Nilotes before they left Red Sea region?

They came from Egypt.. and that area was only 10-15% SSA max.

About that Tanzanian Cushite from 3000 BC: if you remove its SEA HG admixture (20%) then it would have been 65% North African/West Eurasian and just 35% SSA.

So they might have been 75% MENA initially.

PS. E1b1b1 (M35) existed in highly MENA (autosomally) populations.

About that Tanzanian Cushite from 3000 BC: if you remove its SEA HG admixture (20%) then it would have been 65% North African/West Eurasian and just 35% SSA.

Thanks for clearing that up. Makes sense to me now.

Was the 10-15% SSA defo nilo-Saharan?

I thought they were just leventine, so we’re they North african berber/levantine?

Status
Not open for further replies.