Cushitic People Unity Event In Jigjiga!

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I’m daarod not Arab, you can be the lapdog to the millions of orromos, while we have our own autonomous oil rich state:siilaanyosmile:
are you mentally retarded!!!!!!!!:shookgabre:
i just showed you that we ruled oromos afars hararis and even muslim habeshas
after we conquered the muslim habesha shewa sultanate. :faysalwtf:

you're the disgusting lap dog to an Arab not me :siilaanyolaugh:

Tukraq

VIP
are you mentally retarded!!!!!!!!:shookgabre:
i just showed you that we ruled oromos afars hararis and even muslim habeshas
after we conquored the muslim habesha shewa sultanate :faysalwtf:

youre the disgusting lap dog to an arab not me :siilaanyolaugh:
If you think the small population of irir samalae will rule The 60 million oromos of today okay, but I disagree, you guys can team up and have the India model, large semi related peoples with many languages and ethnic groups but not enough resource and dirt poor, while the daarod ethnostate will take the Qatar model, low population high resource state from one family that will have every citizen be a millionaire

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
If you think the small population of irir samalae will rule The 60 million oromos of today okay, but I disagree, you guys can team up and have the India model, large semi related peoples with many languages and ethnic groups but not enough resource and dirt poor, while the daarod ethnostate will take the Qatar model, low population high resource state from one family that will have every citizen be a millionaire

:farmajoyaab:listen you handicap retard i just showed you evidence that tiny ziela destroyed the habesha muslim kingdom of shewa and even ruled over them oromos afars and hararis in the ifat and adal kingdoms

little tiny somalis ruled over afars hararis argobba habeshas and harari habeshas :mahubowtf:

what do you not understand it was like 1 against 5 other cushites and we came out on top

Tukraq

VIP
:farmajoyaab:listen you handicap retard i just showed you evidence that tiny ziela destroyed the habesha muslim kingdom of shewa and even ruled over them oromos afars and hararis in the ifat and adal kingdoms

little tiny somalis ruled over afars hararis argobba habeshas and harari habeshas :mahubowtf:

what do you not understand it was like 1 against 5 other cushites and we came out on top
In the past, in the current day you guys would without a doubt be ruled over, which if you enjoy have at it but we will have a separate ethnostate

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
In the past, in the current day you guys would without a doubt be ruled over, which if you enjoy have at it but we will have a separate ethnostate
in the past blah blah blah, are you stupid :shookgabre:

:mahubowtf:if we did that before we can do it again what do you not understand are you genuenly retarded!!!!!!!!!!

Tukraq

VIP
in the past blah blah blah, are you stupid :shookgabre:

:mahubowtf:if we did that before we can do it again what do you not understand are you genuenly retarded!!!!!!!!!!
Your delusional :drakelaugh:if you take our numbers out you guys probably have 6 million:chrisfreshhah: compared to 60 million oromos :lolbron:let alone the Sudanese and other Ethiopian ethnic groups:russ:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Your delusional :drakelaugh:if you take our numbers out you guys probably have 6 million:chrisfreshhah: compared to 60 million oromos :lolbron:let alone the Sudanese and other Ethiopian ethnic groups:russ:
thats what happend before you mentally deranged handicap :mahubowtf:

it was 2 million somalis vs 1 million hararis 2 million afars 2 million habesha argobbas

thats like 2 million vs 5 million other cushites
and we won :samwelcome:

also you will be dominated by 350 million arabs to just a handfull of langaab
black arab daroods:pachah1::russ::mjlol::ooh::dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama:

Tukraq

VIP
thats what happend before you mentally deranged handicap :mahubowtf:

it was 2 million somalis vs 1 million hararis 2 million afars 2 million habesha argobbas

thats like 2 million vs 5 million other cushites
and we won :samwelcome:

also you will be dominated by 350 million arabs to just a handfull of langaab
black arab daroods:pachah1::russ::mjlol::ooh::dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama:
so it was 2 million vs 6 million in older warfare, in modern warfare its like 9 million vs 40 million in Sudan and 105 million in Ethiopia :bell: I hope you are not delusional enough to still say you will win, you will be subjects, as for daarod we will be an independent nation that really has nothing to do with arabs other than opec meetings

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
so it was 2 million vs 6 million in older warfare, in modern warfare its like 9 million vs 40 million in Sudan and 105 million in Ethiopia :bell: I hope you are not delusional enough to still say you will win, you will be subjects, as for daarod we will be an independent nation that really has nothing to do with arabs other than opec meetings

its technically 30 million somalis 40 million sudanese cushites and 105 million ethiopians dont forget 4 million eritreans, we are bigger then eritrea and almost the size of north sudan

according to you eritrea will get dominated by everyone and somalis will fight with the sudanese over the remaining scraps :faysalwtf::mahubowtf:

we will have a trade union with them like the Arab league we will all be on a equal footing instead of lap dogs to arabs in the arab league :samwelcome:

its technically 30 million somalis 40 million sudanese cushites and 105 million ethiopians dont forget 4 million eritreans, we are bigger then eritrea and almost the size of north sudan

according to you eritrea will get dominated by everyone and somalis will fight with the sudanese over the remaining scraps :faysalwtf::mahubowtf:

we will have a trade union with them like the Arab league we will all be on a equal footing instead of lap dogs to arabs in the arab league :samwelcome:
Oromos live in lush oands they don't want our fruits from our semi dry and semi desert Country. Arabs live in barren areas we can make better money. Compared to North Africa, Mudug is lush :pachah1:

Oromos who live in lush highlands don't want your cambuulo that grows in a Country with severe droughts every few years:mjlol:@Apollo @government

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP

Eritreans wouldn't be apart of this, just like daarod they would refuse, why in the world would they unite with "cushites" when they fought a gruesome war for there autonomy from there own cousins, the rest of you will be willingly dominated by oroomos, and that 30 million figure is inaccurate because it includes the diaspora so more like 15 million, if you subtract daarods so not a big figure to be ruling over 145 million people

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Eritreans wouldn't be apart of this, just like daarod they would refuse, why in the world would they unite with "cushites" when they fought a gruesome war for there autonomy from there own cousins, the rest of you will be willingly dominated by oroomos, and that 30 million figure is inaccurate because it includes the diaspora so more like 15 million, if you subtract daarods so not a big figure to be ruling over 145 million people
if eritrea doesnt join then its not a cushite union or horn of african union at all :faysalwtf:
you are just talking out of you're ass crack , :mahubowtf:
eritrea has made peace with ethiopia
WEB-wo15-ethiopia-eritrea.jpg

i can understand you dont agree with this, but to intentionally lie troll and waste my time convinces me
you are the most retarded handicapped lunatic ive ever argued with on somalispot just dont
@me again you troll:mahubowtf:

Tukraq

VIP
if eritrea doesnt join then its not a cushite union or horn of african union at all :faysalwtf:

i can understand you dont agree with this, but to intentionally lie troll and waste my time convinces me
you are the most retarded handicapped lunatic ive ever argued with on somalispot just dont
do you seriously think Eritrea would go against its own interests and lose its autonomy which it hardly fought for on purpose for no personal gain:mahubowtf: the only reason there cool with Ethiopia now is because they have there own nation, where was the lie, I can see why Ethiopia and Sudan would join but Eritrea and Djibouti would be idiots if they did

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
do you seriously think Eritrea would go against its own interests and lose its autonomy which it hardly fought for on purpose for no personal gain:mahubowtf: the only reason there cool with Ethiopia now is because they have there own nation, where was the lie, I can see why Ethiopia and Sudan would join but Eritrea and Djibouti would be idiots if they did
its like the arab league and african union
its just going to be a cushite league sahib ie a league with somalia ethiopia and eritrea and sudan

Tukraq

VIP
its like the arab league and african union
its just going to be a cushite league sahib ie a league with somalia ethiopia and eritrea and sudan
so this whole time you were talking about a measly trading league :faysalwtf:
I thought you meant a new nation:mahubowtf:
if its just a trading agreement who would say no, infact we should be in a horn of Africa trading league, in the East African trading league with the bantu countries, and in the arab trading leauge and opec, and with turkey and Qatar, more trade is good:siilaanyosmile: however if its sharing a country no Bueno

Great idea only darood will be allowed you'll have to trace your lineage to al jabarti

Apollo

VIP

The President of Eritrea looks like my uncle. :mjlol:

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq Inshallah we will get a ethno-state called Majeerteen Kingdom :banderas:f*ck them southies man :damn:
they were talking about excluding us from there cushite nation like it was a bad thing:damn:
our small ethnostate would be rich like Qatar while there clusterfuck nation will have a population of like 200 million with limited resources:susp: and they'd be in the minority in that country like the cadcads or bantus are in Somalia :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending