Cushitic People Unity Event In Jigjiga!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kezira

disneylanders
Bartire, Yabarre, and Abaskuul outnumber Samaroon in Fafaan so according to you Jigjiga is an Arab city just like how Dire Dawa is an Oromo city:ulyin:
What kind of ignorant statement is this walaal . Biggest numbers in Faafan are Samaroon. Their woreda has most population let alone their numbers and districts in Jigjiga uncounted.

C6k0zjY.png

Last edited:

Kezira

disneylanders
Its Aji Irir Samaale. Aji is the brother of Hawiye.
The abtirsi ive heard does not mention Cush. This was proped up recently. It ends with Xashi as a distant ancestor of Abroone
Kooshin I always heard of it now the bells are ringing Kooshin does sound like Kush aka Koosh.

Kezira

disneylanders
All the abtirsi ive heard have never mentioned Kooshin.

It went like this, Samaale Hiil Abroone
Loxaan Xashi. Then it skips to Nuxayeh
My awoowe's document in it he mentions Kooshin. I have read Kooshin many times other tribes too. Remember it's oral many other tribes omit some ancestors.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
My awoowe's document in ithe mentions Kooshin. I have read Kooshin many times other tribes too. Remember it's oral many other tribes omit some ancestors.
If it is from the 1800s or later, then it has been influenced from outside. Also, Somalis never kept genealogical records

What kind of ignorant statement is this walaal . Biggest numbers in Faafan are Samaroon. Their woreda has most population let alone their numbers and districts in Jigjiga uncounted.

C6k0zjY.png

You're right. The Geri and Jarso seek refuge in Awbare district with the Samaroon when they kill eachother...

kog6EnB.jpg

content

Sociology Ethnology Bulletin of Addis Ababa University, Volume 1.

d8PRFlA.jpg

Bad borders make bad neighbours, pg 53
https://www.files.ethz.ch/isn/97993/networkpaper04.pdf

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Oral history if not Arabic adjustments are original as is Kooshin.
The Arab sources are taken from the bible.
In fact, the Prophet pbuh did not know the lineage from Adnan to Ismail pbuh. In biblical records, it states Isma'il pbuh had 12 sons and a prophecy about his descendants from his 2nd son Kedar.

The Arabs later used this to connect it with Adnan.Same with Cush

Kezira

disneylanders
The Arab sources are taken from the bible.
In fact, the Prophet pbuh did not know the lineage from Adnan to Ismail pbuh. In biblical records, it states Isma'il pbuh had 12 sons and a prophecy about his descendants from his 2nd son Kedar.

The Arabs later used this to connect it with Adnan.Same with Cush
I don't believe us connecting with Kooshin has anything to do with Arabs as we were Hebrew and Christian and Pagan before Arabs traded with us. Linking ourselves to Kooshin is our true abtirsi and fits our geographical location. It is all fitting and the most logical.

Kezira

disneylanders
Also Arabs connect to Shem while we before Arab arrival connected to Kooshin. So how could we have gotten our Kooshin ancestry in our genealogy thanks to Arabs who propagate linking to Shem in their ancestry. Think logically.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Also Arabs connect to Shem while we before Arab arrival connected to Kooshin. So how could we have gotten our Kooshin ancestry in our genealogy thanks to Arabs who propagate linking to Shem in their ancestry. Think logically.
most likely the kooshin part means cush and was our way of saying cush
the bejas a north cushitic group also have geneological records tracing back to cush as well so its not just us,

Tukraq

VIP
What are you talking about I love my cushtic brothers may oromo control all of ogaden:fittytousand:
Didn’t you hear what was said, only irir saamale is Cushitic, so why would they take over Ogaden, dblock should get there own country while cushits have there own big united nation as @Cauli mentioned

The part in red is ours the rest of you can joined your failed nation with Sudan and oromo rulers and have your resources depleted, but we’re from gaalkayo for a reason we will Karbash a gaala if they ever get any ideas claiming unity or trying to enter the red zone
15rgmyx.jpg

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Can't wait until jigjiga is overtaken by our oromo cushtic brothers :diddyass::salute:

to be fair the city of harar can be used as an example a historic harari city then became the capital of the somali dominated multi ehtnic sultantate of adal
it was then overan by oromos during their expansion

however the hararis still live their and are the majority with amharas oromos and even somalis
all this replacement stuff and phobia is just in youre head

Apollo

VIP
Didn’t you hear what was said, only irir saamale is Cushitic, so why would they take over Ogaden, dblock should get there own country while cushits have there own big united nation as @Cauli mentioned

The part in red is ours the rest of you can joined your failed nation with Sudan and oromo rulers and have your resources depleted, but we’re from gaalkayo for a reason we will Karbash a gaala if they ever get any ideas claiming unity or trying to enter the red zone
15rgmyx.jpg

Darod is not Semitic nor Arab, this old news, c'mon now. Almost no Darods carry J1, which is the real Semitic marker.

PS. That map is fake and for your info Darods have the most recently Oromo admixed subclans of all Somalis, especially along the border with Oromos in Ethiopia and Kenya. :siilaanyolaugh:

Tukraq

VIP
Darod is not Semitic nor Arab, this old news, c'mon now. Almost no Darods carry J1, which is the real Semitic marker.

PS. Darods have the most recently Oromo admixed subclans of all Somalis, especially along the border with Oromos in Ethiopia and Kenya. :siilaanyolaugh:
Daarood isn’t Semitic but not Cushitic either, well allow you to join an multi ethnic Cushitic nation, however we need a Daarod ethnostate separate of this Cushitic nation

Apollo

VIP
Daarood isn’t Semitic but not Cushitic either, well allow you to join an multi ethnic Cushitic nation, however we need a Daarod ethnostate separate of this Cushitic nation

Darods and other Somalis are the MOST Cushitic of all Cushites. Ethiopians are LESS Cushitic than Somalis.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

15rgmyx.jpg
am guessing you're one of those so called arab daroods , where was the arabs during the ogaden war they just sided with Ethiopia
Also we ruled the other Cushites apart from agaws and habesha
1556022781096.jpg

You can be a lap dog to an Arab in the Arab league

while we can be the king of the Muslim Cushites again
:samwelcome:

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
WTF.. Darod are the MOST Cushitic of all Cushites.
I refuse to be in the same group as gaalas when I’m from gaalkayo, we need our own ethnostate, the rest of you can share with your Cushitic “brothers” as there massive useless populations eat all of your resources:chrisfreshhah:

Tukraq

VIP
am guessing youre one of thsoe so called arab daroods , where was the arabs during the ogaden war they just sided with ethiopia
Also we ruled the other Cushites apart from agaws and habesha
View attachment 71543

You can be a lap dog to an Arab in the Arab league while we can be the king of the Muslim Cushites :samwelcome:
I’m daarod not Arab, you can be the lapdog to the millions of orromos, while we have our own autonomous oil rich state:siilaanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts