Cushitic People Unity Event In Jigjiga!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Feels great that the cushitic people in ethiopia are uniting to stop the xabashi cunts :banderas:This was about time to establish BAH WEYNTA KUSHITIC :ahh:

What do you guys think is this a win for cushite kingdom or a loss?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is a celebration only for the Samaales and the Oromos. If you're of Darod (Arab) origin, please celebrate Omani or Yemeni Arab unity events.

xuqpPAO.jpg

This is already debunked daroods are native to horn of africa, @Apollo debunked this

Samaale people can abtirsi to Kush himself.

Irir
Aji
Samaale
Hiil
Abroone
Waarid
Lugaam
Dalmar
Kamal
Kooshin (Kush)
Redhwan
Nuh (Prophet Noah)

There are some names missing (obviously) but we never forgot aabo Kush himself, he is the ancestor (AUN).

Darood abtirsi:

According to Allaa'i Alsuniyah Fi Al-Aqab Al-Aqeeliyah (2006) by Ahmed bin Ali Al-Rajihi Al-Aqeeli, the lineage of Sheikh Darod/Da'ud is:

"Da'ud ibn Ismail ibn Ibrahim ibn Abdulsamad ibn Ahmed ibn Abdallah ibn Ahmed Ibn Ismail ibn Ibrahim ibn Abdallah ibn Isma'il ibn Ali ibn Abdallah ibn Muhammad ibn Hamid ibn Abdallah ibn Ibrahim ibn Ali ibn Ahmed ibn Abdallah ibn Muslim ibn Abdallah ibn Muhammad ibn Aqeel ibn Abi-Talib Al-Hashimi Al-Qurashi".

Last edited:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

Irir
Aji
Samaale
Hiil
Abroone
Waarid
Lugaam
Dalmar
Kamal
Kooshin (Kush)
Redhwan
Nuh (Prophet Noah)

There are some names missing (obviously) but we never forgot aabo Kush himself, he is the ancestor (AUN).

Darood abtirsi:

According to Allaa'i Alsuniyah Fi Al-Aqab Al-Aqeeliyah (2006) by Ahmed bin Ali Al-Rajihi Al-Aqeeli, the lineage of Sheikh Darod/Da'ud is:

"Da'ud ibn Ismail ibn Ibrahim ibn Abdulsamad ibn Ahmed ibn Abdallah ibn Ahmed Ibn Ismail ibn Ibrahim ibn Abdallah ibn Isma'il ibn Ali ibn Abdallah ibn Muhammad ibn Hamid ibn Abdallah ibn Ibrahim ibn Ali ibn Ahmed ibn Abdallah ibn Muslim ibn Abdallah ibn Muhammad ibn Aqeel ibn Abi-Talib Al-Hashimi Al-Qurashi".

Its Aji Irir Samaale. Aji is the brother of Hawiye.
The abtirsi ive heard does not mention Cush. This was proped up recently. It ends with Xashi as a distant ancestor of Abroone

Last edited:
Semitic Amhara and Tigray Habesha should be outcasts we need to ethnically cleanse them from East Africa this is the cushitism I can get behind:lawd:

This is a celebration only for the Samaales and the Oromos. If you're of Darod (Arab) origin, please celebrate Omani or Yemeni Arab unity events.

xuqpPAO.jpg
Bartire, Yabarre, and Abaskuul outnumber Samaroon in Fafaan so according to you Jigjiga is an Arab city just like how Dire Dawa is an Oromo city:ulyin:

Apollo

VIP

Irir
Aji
Samaale
Hiil
Abroone
Waarid
Lugaam
Dalmar
Kamal
Kooshin (Kush)
Redhwan
Nuh (Prophet Noah)

Darood abtirsi:

I know you are trolling, but still:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apollo

VIP
Can't wait until jigjiga is overtaken by our oromo cushtic brothers :diddyass::salute:

Oromos are very dangerous.. these fuckers have swamped and absorbed many other Cushitic ethnicities and destroyed them (making them Oromo, losing their old identities). Even the Harar region used to be mostly Somali or proto-Somali instead of Oromo like it is now.

Oromos are very dangerous.. these fuckers have swamped and absorbed many other Cushitic ethnicities and destroyed them (making them Oromo, losing their old identities). Even the Harar region used to be mostly Somali or proto-Somali instead of Oromo like it is now.
What our cushtic brothers can't do that we are one the same :gucciwhat:

Apollo

VIP
Since Oromos have been killing Somalis I don’t believe in Cushitic “unity” .

That's just a problem all Africans have.. the Nilotes in South Sudan also kill each other and have many conflicts.. and they are clearly related.

And what about Arab-on-Arab violence in Syria and Iraq. Stuff is not that simple. @government

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending