Curry’s wife looking for attention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
@Mercury what your opinion, I’m pretty sure this brother is religious, present, provides(millions) helps cleaning and cooking is corny and supportive for the kids and misses nights out with teammates even after winning the championship, what more should he do to satisfy his wife who’s looking for attention elsewhere

Lool, i think she is just going through a phase of low self esteem in which she feels unattractive due to giving birth to 3 kids and her husband having groupies around him. I don't agree with her at all, but non of us ladies here know how it feels to be married to such a successful man and having women just waiting to leap on him.

I think it was silly of her to admit this on TV though.
Must be hard to be married to handsomely rich man. Oh poor lady! This is why people say choose your battles.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Why don’t you provide your opinion? What do you think of this
I cannot understand what is the issue, male attention seeking is a thing? I thought that was some Freudian gossip ilaan this is a thing. IDK what to say about this I'm stumped

World

VIP
I really don’t understand why people are so obsessed with the lives of celebrities. My god, read a book or do something productive with your life.

Tukraq

VIP
I cannot understand what is the issue, male attention seeking is a thing? I thought that was some Freudian gossip ilaan this is a thing. IDK what to say about this I'm stumped
turns out women like being catcalled and rejecting guys/having options as it gives them self esteem,
but many men have stopped doing it due to the videos that came out a few years ago where they were acting like it was a major hardship they had to go through
this led to men not doing it anymore but it turns out women miss it as it was a self confidence boost,
and a reassurance that their not ugly like Ayesha tried to say

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
turns out women like being catcalled and rejecting guys/having options as it gives them self esteem,
but many men have stopped doing it due to the videos that came out a few years ago where they were acting like it was a major hardship they had to go through
this led to men not doing it anymore but it turns out women miss it as it was a self confidence boost,
and a reassurance that their not ugly like Ayesha tried to say
Catcalling is creepy and weird I'm glad its dying out it was YIKES nehaviour

Tukraq

VIP
Catcalling is creepy and weird I'm glad its dying out it was YIKES nehaviour
thats what I was thinking but it turns out many women aren't like you and thrive off male attention lol,
for them catcalling is important to their self esteem, you know the ones that are happy to reject you as you gave them self esteem but if you just walk past them look mad that they didn't get your attention, women like that exist lol

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
@Mercury what your opinion, I’m pretty sure this brother is religious, present, provides(millions) helps cleaning and cooking is corny and supportive for the kids and misses nights out with teammates even after winning the championship, what more should he do to satisfy his wife who’s looking for attention elsewhere

Well What wife doesn't hate a groupie?Especially when her husband is surrounded by guys who have gotten more than one pregnant

I think she’s insecure

Status
Not open for further replies.