Curry’s wife looking for attention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
This lady kinda looks like me except her face is bloated lol who is she?
The wife of a celebrity basketball player worth hundreds of millions is second in fame in the nba to lebron and seems to be the perfect husband as she has him on a leash but i guess all his simping wasn’t enough:kodaksmiley:

Stephen cuury's wife from golden state warriors
Ok I did a lil research on her so shes married to a basket ball player.
Wow somethings should be left unsaid. It is sadly true a lot of women base their self worth on how many men want them or stare at them. I feel bad for her daughters if she has some. She should be way past this stage by now.
Note: here i am wanting to walk in burqa to avoid men ogling at me in public.

Last edited:
Wow somethings should be left unsaid. It is sadly true a lot of women base their self worth on how many men want them or stare at them. I feel bad for her daughters if she has some. She should be way past this stage by now.
She got two or three daughters

Ugaaso

Deni
Wow somethings should be left u said. It is sadly true a lot of women base their self worth on how many men want them or stare at them. I feel bad for her daughters if she has some. She should be way past this stage by now.

Seeking validation from another human being is soo low walahi.

I would divorce her if she was my wife but yet again my type of women only seek validation from me

Tukraq

VIP
Seeking validation from another human being is soo low walahi.
He put in all that work on her and the kids making himself look corny and she repaid him with this :bell: now there’s a crack in the glass and everyone’s going to shoot their shot, and I have a hunch some might make it depending on her “mood” and “insecurities”

He put in all that work work her and the kids making himself look corny and she repaid him with this :bell: now there’s a crack in the glass and everyone’s going to shoot their shoot, and I have a hunch some might make it depending on her “mood” and “insecurities”
Loool rumors out there already that derek fisher is hittin it

Tukraq

VIP
Loool rumors out there already that derek fisher is hittin it
I was thinking it would be his friend drake who’s known for that kind of stuff, but never seen her in that light for respect to curry:mjlol: but now people see a wide open shot

If her husband likes all the attention he's getting from other women, why can't she get attention from other men? That was her point. Not that she's interested to shag other men. Simpletons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts