Curly hair mofos come in...

Having curly hair all depends on your hair type of course. If you have Madow texture no amount of curl cream will make it come out looking like this

b4bc172eb41902fe80746a3d5ce993f4.jpg

Sorry to all the timo Madow people out there.

:manny:

Having curly hair all depends on your hair type of course. If you have Madow texture no amount of curl cream will make it come out looking like this

b4bc172eb41902fe80746a3d5ce993f4.jpg

:manny:
My hair looks exactly like that when I used to put castor oil back in the day, but I stopped since it was too much work lmao

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Looking after your hair makes you ciyaal, oh god I have seen it all.
Reer Hindi has striked again. Naaya, putting gel in your hair and conditioner to "make them curls pop" is treating it like ciyaal. Timo waa Timo just bloody wash it like everybody else. Conditioner and shampoo, only.

Some Somali guy on twitter with qurux hair was asked what he uses and he said cantu. I've been using it for 8 years. If you want to get beautiful hair like mine and his, use this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've tried Cantu before but it just does not work for me lol. I personally like Mixed Chicks and Shea Moisture products.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
My hair is very short rn so I dont do nothing but when my hair was long and curly I would put some shampoo in the shower wash it off dry my hair a little bit and then put cantu butter and gel after a few minutes shit would end up looking nice and curly for the girlies

But if I wanted to give off murderer vibes I would pick my shit into an fro and then put absolutely no product

Are you planning to become one of them Twitter faraaxs who wet their hair and play with it for 6 seconds and post in on their page? Please don't

I've tried Cantu before but it just does not work for me lol. I personally like Mixed Chicks and Shea Moisture products.
Sis what cantu product did you use? The leave-in conditioner is the best. I love how it leaves my hair so soft and bouncy and it smells so good.

It smells good but it’s too lightweight. It doesn’t work for my hair. I have to buy new products because of that. All of my leave-in conditioners are light and watery. I don’t want to dish out the money for new products though. Why do hair products have to be so expensive? I feel like shaving it all off.

Trending