Curly hair mofos come in...

What's your routines? I just soak my hair wit water and splash it off like a do g and leave:lolbron:, then it shrinks by the time I get to my destination, how do I keep it curly and long?

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
oil it, use curl enhancing cream, gel, and comb it down right before it completely dries (damp stage)

Keep aspiring Hanad. Curly long hair is everything. Let the King in the North be your motivation. Stick a poster of him up in your room. Look at him and his luscious hair first thing when you wake and right before you go sleep. You can do it. Manifest your dreams!
upload_2020-2-27_19-7-8.jpeg

Apollo

VIP
I do this: a little bit of a leave-in conditioner, wait a few minutes, then a small layer of gel and it will feel soft and smooth all day. The combo of leave-in + gel will not make it feel hard like gel alone.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I take shower and put conditioner/shampoo like a normal civilized nigga tf you people treating your hair like ciyaal kullaha "gel and combing it down". Now listen to me @HanadR6 don't listen to these hair freaks just wash your hair like normal people.

No offense but hair like that, especially when it is wet, probably stinks and has animals living in it. Akhas walaahi

I take offense. He probably has the best smelling hair. It always looks perfect. I want his hair. I’m going to make a wish for it on 11:11 every night from now on
D90A03A5-B85A-4F98-B170-BD3CABB71DD5.gif

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
I take offense. He probably has the best smelling hair. It always looks perfect. I want his hair. I’m going to make a wish for it on 11:11 every night from now on
View attachment 96148
To each his own sister. It looks oily and dirty to me but you can see it as shax shax iyo cartan udgoon. I honestly prefer the cadaan hair that seems to have been burnt all morning but still for some reason smells like dogs.

You’re supposed to use curl cream and leave-in-conditioner to moisturize your hair. Water is not enough. When you’re hair is frizzy and won’t curl that means it’s dry.

Trending