curly hair fetish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
But sis how do you trim your ends by yourself? I had a moment of madness one night and decided to give myself a haircut - I gave myself what can only be described as a reverse mullet. I looked like a damn mushroom:kendrickcry: I had to go to the salon to get it evened out and she had to cut off quite a bit of hair :mjcry: I can't forget her face when she straightened my hair and saw how uneven it was, she was like :snoop:
You're very brave.

N

NaomiHoney

@ChickenOriental sis it depends really. I do trim my hair myself and I also go to the salon maybe 4 or 5 times a year ( Not a lot - I know! lol)
However, when i do attempt to trim my hair, I tend to part my hair in four sections and aim to trim the same amount for each section.

@ChickenOriental sis it depends really. I do trim my hair myself and I also go to the salon maybe 4 or 5 times a year ( Not a lot - I know! lol)
However, when i do attempt to trim my hair, I tend to part my hair in four sections and aim to trim the same amount for each section.

Sis, I don't know what got into me. I put my hair into like 12 mini twists and then trimmed the ends. When I undid the twists and looked at what I had done to myself...:dwill::damn::jcoleno::snoop:

But sis how do you trim your ends by yourself? I had a moment of madness one night and decided to give myself a haircut - I gave myself what can only be described as a reverse mullet. I looked like a damn mushroom:kendrickcry: I had to go to the salon to get it evened out and she had to cut off quite a bit of hair :mjcry: I can't forget her face when she straightened my hair and saw how uneven it was, she was like :snoop:

I can relate :mjlol:

I was sick of hair dressers taking of a chunk of hair when trimming it, because none of them knew how to cut curly hair dry.

So one day I decided to give myself a haircut. You can guess how that went :mjlaugh:

Tragic :damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts