curly hair fetish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Holy shit, I thought I was the only one that had that fetish :ftw9nwa:. I usually go through East African Tumblr, Twitter and Instagram beauty pages. It's mostly Eritreans and Ethiopians. I can honestly waste an hour going through all those beautiful women.

1b62f26d39405f270ca4b69dc2cf59e9.jpg

Holy shit, I thought I was the only one that had that fetish :ftw9nwa:. I usually go through East African Tumblr, Twitter and Instagram beauty pages. It's mostly Eritreans and Ethiopians. I can honestly waste an hour going through all those beautiful women.

Same bro. It can make me forget where I am for a second walle.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
I wish i had the energy like you take care of my hair, i feel like shaving it one day.

I feel you, taking care of your hair takes a lot of time and energy. I shaved all my hair off and rocked the bald look once. Oh, that felt soo good when the air touches your bald head. You should try it.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I feel you, taking care of your hair takes a lot of time and energy. I shaved all my hair off and rocked the bald look once. Oh, that felt soo good when the air touches your bald head. You should try it.
Amber rise style or crack head,Meth head style? :damn:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
man, i thought i was the only one who get weak at the sight of some big curls :banderas:

The only time I watch buzzfeed
tumblr_o2ibw2cdEs1r8iwvso1_500.jpg

Sara Rubin :oops:
im trying to figure out if ur actually serious with this :notsureif:

if u are, si deg deg isku duug sxb

c38602acfa19c86dbf1fcc8e2fbcbf02.jpg
tumblr_lsa3i6pwyD1qeat7jo1_1280_large.jpg

You have no idea sxb :kanyehmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts