curly hair fetish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Not all Somalis have curly hair. Most of my family has straight or slightly wavy hair. Mainly because of my grandmother who has oddly Chinese-like hair for a Somali.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Not all Somalis have curly hair. Most of my family has straight or slightly wavy hair. Mainly because of my grandmother who has oddly Chinese-like hair for a Somali.

Same fam

Sadly I'm stuck with the ridiculously straight hair but dark skin

N

NaomiHoney

Curly hair all the way. I look after my hair with organic home made conditioning!

For better curly bouncy hair co-wash! try to avoid using shampoo and overusing hair products! try to trim your ends very 8 weeks!

AND NO HEAT!

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Curly hair all the way. I look after my hair with organic home made conditioning!

For better curly bouncy hair co-wash! try to avoid using shampoo and overusing hair products! try to trim your ends very 8 weeks!

AND NO HEAT!

I haven't used shampoo in months.
Cowashing is the way to go.

But tbh I'm getting sick of my curls. I'm thinking of cutting it short because the beginning of my hair is wavy and the ends are curly. When I cut it short it looks wavy. Mainting long curly hair is too much effort. My ends are dry AF thanks to colour damage.

AND NO HEAT!
I wish i had the energy like you take care of my hair, i feel like shaving it one day.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

AND NO HEAT!
I haven't used heat on my hair for 5 months now. I always straighten my hair every 5 or 6 months but then I get bored with straight hair after couple of hours so I add some waves to it. But curly hair all the way. Straight hair is boring to me.

waraabe

Your superior
I haven't used heat on my hair for 5 months now. I always straighten my hair every 5 or 6 months but then I get bored with straight hair after couple of hours so I add some waves to it. But curly hair all the way. Straight hair is boring to me.

Ooh you are so trendy

I use shea moisture and cantu curling cream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts