Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inshallah, the SEC case is targeting whole of crypto they wanna regulate it
"How dare you look for alternatives instead of propping up our toilet paper of a fiat currency. We'll print it indefinitely and you'll foot the bill, learn your place you low serf".

I hate ameriburger federal goverment agencies with a burning passion wallahi. Crypto's the great equalizer and they'll continue to seeth and kvetch until they ham-handedly and forcibly insert themselves.

Apollo

VIP
"How dare you look for alternatives instead of propping up our toilet paper of a fiat currency. We'll print it indefinitely and you'll foot the bill, learn your place you low serf".

I hate ameriburger federal goverment agencies with a burning passion wallahi. Crypto's the great equalizer and they'll continue to seeth and kvetch until they ham-handedly and forcibly insert themselves.

The SEC has nothing against Proof-of-Work cryptos. Those old school ones that use lots of energy and distribute via mining rewards.

They crack down more on Proof-of-Stake and/or similar consensus algo coins because they resemble shares more.

This is why Robinhood mostly only has boomer era PoW cryptos to legally cover their asses:

Apollo

VIP
CULYj1B.jpg

Crypto saves men from feminist laws.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Luckily I fomo'd into Ethereum based DeFi (like Matic, Aave) before the dump and it only retraced towards where I bought in.

Ethereum based DeFi is looking strong.

It is mainly BTC and shitcoins that are dumping hard at the moment.

Toxic bitcoin maximalists caused this dump. They were all arrogant and toxic towards the second richest man in the world. Look at the comments on Elon Musk's tweets.
matic is doing well, while others are crashing

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I currently have
XRP
GMR
SHIBA
AQUAGOAT
KABOSU
YUMMY
TCG
ASS
KISHU

HODLing right now, how about you guys?

I just cashed out. I am now completely in fiat and waiting if tomorrow there will be FUD regarding the NYAG and Tether.

Most likely a big nothingburger.

Man I should have done the same thing, I purchased few ADA last night slightly below USD 2 and now it sitting at USD 1.75 and the dump is continuing. SMH.
Anyway Wil hold it it will probably raise again, but the market seems very volatile.

Apollo

VIP
It likely takes ~1 week for the NYAG to make a press release on the Tether company. The previous Tether deadline was 15th Feb. The NYAG responded one week later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts