Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I lost 1 full BTC back in 2013. A crypto platform I was using was seized by feds. :meleshame:

Can't believe this shit might actually go to a million. In disbelief.

Damn that is messed up, these exchanges can be shady, like Robinhood fiasco from a few weeks back

Apollo

VIP
Damn that is messed up, these exchanges can be shady, like Robinhood fiasco from a few weeks back

It wasn't an exchange, but a darknet market. :browtf: The American government seized it. Kkkk.

I didn't even buy stuff from it. I was just checking out, then forgot about it (it wasn't worth much then), aaand it's gone.

giphy.gif

Now in retrospect Uncle Sam hypothetically could have deprived me of a million. What if.. what if..

:noneck:

Apollo

VIP
By the way, check out this website:

Scroll down to ''All projects | Revenue (total fees paid)''

There you can find which DeFi projects are actually being used and generating revenues. SushiSwap and KeeperDAO seem undervalued relative to their usage/earnings.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
By the way, check out this website:

Scroll down to ''All projects | Revenue (total fees paid)''

There you can find which DeFi projects are actually being used and generating revenues. SushiSwap and KeeperDAO seem undervalued relative to their usage/earnings.

Good lookin out, I have got a few Defi Coins, but always good to diversify.

Apollo

VIP
I think the 2021 bubble will be more like 2013 than like the 2017 one. There will probably be two bubbles in 2021. One is going to end in mid-to-late April/early May, then Tether is going to rug pull and exit scam, people will declare crypto dead for a few weeks, there will be high FUD, only for it to make a new all time high later in the year. My Suugo prediction.

Apollo

VIP
Mt. Gox was more important for bitcoin in 2013-2014 than Tether is for crypto in 2021. If Tether collapses, it won't but the end of crypto, only a temporary panic.

Boycott USDT. I am back on Binance (they are so much better than Kraken), but I am only trading with BUSD pairs. Binance USD (BUSD) is audited by Paxos which in turn is regulated by the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS) (source).

Apollo

VIP
The first ever post about bitcoin on reddit was heavily downvoted (look at the ratio):

:damn::damn::damn::damn:

The most upvoted post:

''So you have to waste electricity to make money?

I find the idea rather stupid. It's quite clever and may be very impressive on its technical merits, but it is still not a good solution for establishing currency.''

:deadmanny::dead::deadpeter::deadmanny::deadosama:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The first ever post about bitcoin on reddit was heavily downvoted (look at the ratio):

:damn::damn::damn::damn:

The most upvoted post:

''So you have to waste electricity to make money?

I find the idea rather stupid. It's quite clever and may be very impressive on its technical merits, but it is still not a good solution for establishing currency.''

:deadmanny::dead::deadpeter::deadmanny::deadosama:
Screenshot_20210312-143312_Reddit.jpg

:lawd:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts