Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
BTC tends to top out at important fundamental events.

Dec 17 - CME futures launch, it topped for that cycle.
April 21 - Coinbase going to the Nasdaq, it topped.
September 21 - El Salvador law going into effect, it topped??

:notsureif:

Apollo

VIP
Peter Schiff is loving it lol

Traditional Financial institutions have a lot of incentives to embarrass El Salvador by crashing BTC to a new lower low (shorting on the regulated CME futures). Banks really hate crypto.

Should be interesting what happens next few weeks.

Deer Popcorn GIF

Apollo

VIP
@Apollo you called SOL's run. Damn good stuff.

Lol, I didn't really call it. Only made jokes about it that the current SEC chief is a Jew (Gary Gensler) and Sam Bankman (backer of SOL) is also one and they may do nepotism. No SEC lawsuits against Solana.

Sam Bankman also donated millions to Joe Biden's political campaign (bribed US government).

:dead:

Im just going to buy and hold and DCA. It's seriously the best strategy.

Timing the market just holds too many risks

I think waiting for BTC to stay above those HMAs for an entire week without any touches beats DCA.

Go to tradingview.com and backtest it on the chart of INDEX:BTCUSD. You rarely get those signals and it worked all the way to 2012 (80 HMA on weekly, but also look into the 104 weekly HMA).

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Lol, I didn't really call it. Only made jokes about it that the current SEC chief is a Jew (Gary Gensler) and Sam Bankman (backer of SOL) is also one and they may do nepotism. No SEC lawsuits against Solana.

Sam Bankman also donated millions to Joe Biden's political campaign (bribed US government).

:dead:

I think waiting for BTC to stay above those HMAs for an entire week without any touches beats DCA.

Go to tradingview.com and backtest it on the chart of INDEX:BTCUSD. You rarely get those signals and it worked all the way to 2012 (80 HMA on weekly, but also look into the 104 weekly HMA).
Checking now and thanks! I might have to pm you some questions regarding chart info

Also, do you think the morning crash will lead to the downward trend to 20-30k? Will scare people into selling

Apollo

VIP
Oh shiiiiiit

I totally missed the Star Atlas launch on FTX. That was an easy ass missed 2X.

Damn. I knew that project would be hyped up.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Oh shiiiiiit

I totally missed the Star Atlas launch on FTX. That was an easy ass missed 2X.

Damn. I knew that project would be hyped up.
Is this the same as HEX? I've been seeing that all over on crypto twitter as well

Apollo

VIP
Is this the same as HEX? I've been seeing that all over on crypto twitter as well

It is an NFT gaming token on Solana.

Look at what Axie Infinity did (AXS ticker symbol, also an NFT gaming token). I thought it would be similarly pumped, but I wasn't aware it was being launched right about now. I missed out because I was trading on Kucoin and not FTX.

Not sure if it is safe to buy now, as market has turned bearish. A few days ago while everything was bullish it was a good buy for a short hype flip, but alas I missed out.

Apollo

VIP
I just participated int the Calamari Network Parachain Crowdsale, https://www.calamari.network/

Observer, I think you are into something, Kusama might deliver a few gems.
I missed out on Moonriver, which did 1100 %

Not gonna miss out on Moonglimmer

Be mindful that most likely that only the first few parachains will be bullish and the rest will likely be mediocre.

Perhaps it is wiser to trade Dot, get a good average by trading it, and then participate in the first three Polkadot parachains. I think the most extreme gains are already gone with Kusama parachains (Moonriver and Karura).

Apollo

VIP
The ultra conservative 80 or 104 Weekly HMA stuff still hasn't triggered (from the previous page).

It is unmanipulable, as it would cost whales too much money to keep it above those prices for a solid week. So if that flips, then it really is bull continuation. Caveat, it must not touch the HMA lines for the entire week.

GmR57c0.png

^ This indicator is unscammable.

Shorting when it hit the 80 WHMA at $52,650 would have been based, but you got to have balls of steel to do it.

Apollo

VIP
Plan B has been spot on with BTC predictions since June

E-Gm4vyXsAEKUTw

I think the Aug>47K and Sep>43K calls were easy to make. Even some bears like inversebull at twitter was making those. What is more dubious/in doubt are the Oct, Nov, and Dec calls. We shall see.

By the way, check out this dude:

Filter his videos to oldest, and check out what he was saying at the Dec 2018 lows. He isn't a permabear, just a rational bear. Good to follow some rational bears as this industry is full of permabulls mainly.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I think the Aug>47K and Sep>43K calls were easy to make. Even some bears like inversebull at twitter was making those. What is more dubious/in doubt are the Oct, Nov, and Dec calls. We shall see.

By the way, check out this dude:

Filter his videos to oldest, and check out what he was saying at the Dec 2018 lows. He isn't a permabear, just a rational bear. Good to follow some rational bears as this industry is full of permabulls mainly.

I have seen that dude trolling moon boys on Twitter, his latest call;

We'll see if he's right

Status
Not open for further replies.