Cryptocurrency market trends II

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
That's how gambling starts famm. Leveraging will get you addicted and rekt. Your mental health will take a toll.
I am risking only money I am willing to lose 100% + I am only satisfied with 10x and 5x I never do 20x. I think if responsible one can make a decent amount slowly.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Sidenote. I found a gem in ankr.
Will load up on ankr. Web3 will be what defi was in 2020/2021.
Screenshot_20220127-090339_Chrome.jpg

TekNiKo

VIP
Wallahi leverage trading is amazing I shorted BTC today and caught a nice red candle wick, I was down 200 in profits and now I am up 400. I have quit for the day, inshallah another 400 tomorrow!

God bless @Apollo for teaching me about Crypto!

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Wallahi leverage trading is amazing I shorted BTC today and caught a nice red candle wick, I was down 200 in profits and now I am up 400. I have quit for the day, inshallah another 400 tomorrow!

Btc going to 34k tmr. Stocks are shit on fri and btc will follow

Btw I hope if u are doing leverage trading it's 3x max. Anything more and it won't take much movement to wreck you.

TekNiKo

VIP
Btw I hope if u are doing leverage trading it's 3x max. Anything more and it won't take much movement to wreck you.
Ever heard of stoploss? You can use 10x and put a 5% loss stop loss. Its an amazing tool that prevents you from getting liquidated.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
1643383221675.png

Bitcoin the last 6 months. Looks like we might be heading to 30k and under within the next few months.

TekNiKo

VIP
Nacala Leverage trading ku yeel I shouldve listened to you guys I lost 1000 USD :kendrickcry:

Trending

Latest posts