Cryptocurrency market trends II

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Never again they let you win in the beginning I was by up by alot and kept on going, 20x got my liquidated so quick :damn: :damn:
thats how gambling works fam. Happens to everyone. Least you lost early.

The more you win, the worse you gets.

thats why i even avoid buying into shit bsc coins. If you're going to gamble, just put it into SHIBA.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
thats how gambling works fam. Happens to everyone. Least you lost early.

The more you win, the worse you gets.

thats why i even avoid buying into shit bsc coins. If you're going to gamble, just put it into SHIBA.
Yeah never again wallahi :rejoice:Only spot trading for me

Nacala Leverage trading ku yeel I shouldve listened to you guys I lost 1000 USD :kendrickcry:
Wallahi bro you crack me up. We was warning you all throughout telling you anything above 3x is just straight gambling. Nacala yourself at this point lmao. We live and learn tho sxb it's all good.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Wallahi bro you crack me up. We was warning you all throughout telling you anything above 3x is just straight gambling. Nacala yourself at this point lmao. We live and learn tho sxb it's all good.
Im the type that learns the hard way lol, never again back to spot long term investment, one day of leverage trading made me go bald LOL.

Apollo

VIP
Looking bullish, but I still see no evidence of a long term reversal.

The feds are going to raise interest rates.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
@JohnCena

I just got out of my stocks at a lousy 5% profit for January. Well, at least no losses.

Stuff is looking very volatile everywhere.
damn , do you think march's inflation announcement will do any damage? Apparently crypto isn't really affected by inflation announcements. Is it already priced in?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER

We have bottomed out now and Bull market is back wheres @Apollo? We are pumping hard now

Thank God I didnt sell my coins.

Hold +DCA is the best strategy. Timing the market is never a good idea.

With institutions coming into play and adoption coming soon, I highly doubt we'll get a 2018 situation anytime soon.

Just short term bear/bull cycles.

That's my opinion.

Best advice ever is that no one can predict the direction of the market.