Cryptocurrency market trends II

View attachment 226250

Bullish on SOL. 228 devs is crazy

Im not buying anything though. Market gonna keep getting fucked up.
Bruh SOL and Sam Bankman Fried are nothing but scams, this nigga tried to ruin ICP, practically killed Celsius and is heavily manipulating the market.
SOL might be having some strong performances on mid/short term but on the long term I expect nothing else but a total collapse.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Bruh SOL and Sam Bankman Fried are nothing but scams, this nigga tried to ruin ICP, practically killed Celsius and is heavily manipulating the market.
SOL might be having some strong performances on mid/short term but on the long term I expect nothing else but a total collapse.
Those are good points but its the fact that so many people are still using it including big name celebs(Shaq, Mike Tyson, Steph Curry, Tom Brady etc) and there's a lot of github activity and a lot of people are working on it.

Not to mention, FTX is one of the biggest exchanges and its entirely built on Solana

also the fud now is similar to ETH in its early days

also some of their projects including STEPN and their NFT market continue to do incredibly well and take market share from ETH

It's also in beta and the bear market is the perfect time to work on its issues

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
All this said, I would still load up on ETH as the majority of my investment and buy a lot of SOL and DOT as my 2nd tier. Riskier investments like Moonbeam is after

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
What crypto projects are you planning to go in heavy besides Bitcoin and ETH ??
You probably been doing your homework since the start of this bear market.

Those are good points but its the fact that so many people are still using it including big name celebs(Shaq, Mike Tyson, Steph Curry, Tom Brady etc) and there's a lot of github activity and a lot of people are working on it.

Not to mention, FTX is one of the biggest exchanges and its entirely built on Solana

also the fud now is similar to ETH in its early days

also some of their projects including STEPN and their NFT market continue to do incredibly well and take market share from ETH

It's also in beta and the bear market is the perfect time to work on its issues

FTX, SOL and SBF will fall. If there’s any legal intervention they will face criminal charges.
FTX may be one of the biggest exchanges but so is Coinbase/Binance/Kraken etc, not holding your own keys and owning your own crypto will be a huge turn off to most serious investors specially after this Celsius debacle.
If this yahudi scum doesn’t fall due to legal repercussions, then his network SOL will as it’s inferior to AVAX, BNB, DOT, ICP and much more, he’s pumping it up with heavy manipulation with such funds and running a top exchange it’s easy to lure in big names like the Curry’s and the Tyson’s. On a technical level SOL is pure qashin, it’s ridiculous amount of service outages is more than enough to turn away from it.
Im not trying to discourage you from buying and making profits off it, but don’t expect it to be relevant in say 2-5 years….

@Hybrid I’m currently accumulating ICP, LINK, GLMR and ACA. I only buy when there’s price crashes or it crabs.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER

FTX, SOL and SBF will fall. If there’s any legal intervention they will face criminal charges.
FTX may be one of the biggest exchanges but so is Coinbase/Binance/Kraken etc, not holding your own keys and owning your own crypto will be a huge turn off to most serious investors specially after this Celsius debacle.
If this yahudi scum doesn’t fall due to legal repercussions, then his network SOL will as it’s inferior to AVAX, BNB, DOT, ICP and much more, he’s pumping it up with heavy manipulation with such funds and running a top exchange it’s easy to lure in big names like the Curry’s and the Tyson’s. On a technical level SOL is pure qashin, it’s ridiculous amount of service outages is more than enough to turn away from it.
Im not trying to discourage you from buying and making profits off it, but don’t expect it to be relevant in say 2-5 years….

@Hybrid I’m currently accumulating ICP, LINK, GLMR and ACA. I only buy when there’s price crashes or it crabs.
You make really good points but I guess for now we'll agree to disagree because I do believe the projects that will end up alive are the ones that have a lot of development done on them(ETH, SOL , Moonbeam, Polkadot are big examples).

With that said,

I love that you included accumulating GLMR and ACA. Very bullish on both. Not sure about ICP though, but Link is used for everything so thats good.

Are you buying up ETH or Dot as well?

You make really good points but I guess for now we'll agree to disagree because I do believe the projects that will end up alive are the ones that have a lot of development done on them(ETH, SOL , Moonbeam, Polkadot are big examples).

With that said,

I love that you included accumulating GLMR and ACA. Very bullish on both. Not sure about ICP though, but Link is used for everything so thats good.

Are you buying up ETH or Dot as well?
Here’s an article about Jack Dorsey calling them out

SOL is extremely fragile no amount of star power will change that.

As for ETH I’m waiting for it to inevitably drop some more, as for DOT only reason I didn’t include it in my list is because I can only accumulate so much :wow1:
I’d rather go for the cheaper alternatives GLMR and ACA.

Trending