Cryptocurrency market trends II

Well this aged well. Bitcoin down massive

stocks down. Bonds down real estate burning. Fed raising rates

gold is the least worst but god’s money is already gaining momentum thanks to the artificial boom bubble being pricked

don’t waste money in crypto buy real assets like commodities and gold and silver

crypto has no underlying value and scams everyday

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
i hope we get 40-45k again for the short relief rally. There's no way in hell we're getting a bull market anytime soon especially with everything going on.

Great way to make money and buy ETH/BTC for cheap.

i hope we get 40-45k again for the short relief rally. There's no way in hell we're getting a bull market anytime soon especially with everything going on.

Great way to make money and buy ETH/BTC for cheap.
it will take a couple of weeks after BTC pumps for alts to catch up. Ethrm included

Well this aged well. Bitcoin down massive

stocks down. Bonds down real estate burning. Fed raising rates

gold is the least worst but god’s money is already gaining momentum thanks to the artificial boom bubble being pricked

don’t waste money in crypto buy real assets like commodities and gold and silver

crypto has no underlying value and scams everyday
I agree its not safe for most alts due to the scams. But You can play it smart by looking at the charts of bitcoin. In Any bear market your best bet is to ignore any altcoin and wait for bitcoin to start pumping into a bull market. It takes a while for alts to catch up so they'll be very low. That's when you join them on a ride to the top. Only when BTC is going crazy. Otherwise its not safe .

I agree its not safe for most alts due to the scams. But You can play it smart by looking at the charts of bitcoin. In Any bear market your best bet is to ignore any altcoin and wait for bitcoin to start pumping into a bull market. It takes a while for alts to catch up so they'll be very low. That's when you join them on a ride to the top. Only when BTC is going crazy. Otherwise its not safe .

ahahaha, Kid i have been trading when you were in primary school most likely

I have traded derivates such as:, options, futures, SPY etc as profession as well as econ macro analysis

bitcoin or crypto as of yet has no value, backed by nothing and too expensive and volatile to buy anything with it

that is my whole point, its a asset to buy and sell to a greater fool

and sooner or later you run out of fools

ahahaha, Kid i have been trading when you were in primary school most likely

I have traded derivates such as:, options, futures, SPY etc as profession as well as econ macro analysis

bitcoin or crypto as of yet has no value, backed by nothing and too expensive and volatile to buy anything with it

that is my whole point, its a asset to buy and sell to a greater fool

and sooner or later you run out of fools
Stick to your commodities gold and silver.
Institutions and countries are fools apparently

Stick to your commodities gold and silver.
Institutions and countries are fools apparently

El Salvador is going bankrupt, its begging the IMF for 40 million $ because the idiot in charge is now in loss as the volatility of bitcoin has made the price way lower than he purchased it from

he gamed on his countries meagre tax collection and is in trouble,

institutions do not touch this with a barge pool, its hedge funds who were borrowing from the Fed at rock cheap interest, but since the Fed is raising rates now hedge fund will gamble

and any hedge that gambled, they are buying futures and usually going short, meaning betting against it

or indirectly buying Put options against coinbase as its the biggest exchange thus a proxy for bitcoin and ideal for Put/call options

this is why coins base is down almost 80% as of last week

dont waste your money looking for a greater fool

i would rather make 20% return a year from a 5000 year asset, gold, in stock form = as senior and junior gold stocks than gambling

i cant wait for bitcoin Puts to be made legal, i will short sell you because this has no value

El Salvador risks defaulting on debt amid Bitcoin crash​

sorry to burst your bubble crypto worshiping kids

but when the chickens come home to roost, and the Fed and other central banks have drained liquidity out of the market and money si no longer free to borrow with minus interest rates

all the fake asset bubbles will burst

buy crypto when the Fed is forced to reverse interest rate rises and they cut rates because stock market/housing will crush

buy it then as the free money with low rates will bring back the money that gambles on these useless assets like crypto

i dare to name a useful case for crypto/bitcoin the other 20,000 fake coins out there cannot do and have not done?

gold: 6000 year history, jewellery, wedding, dentistry, mobile, laptops, computers, defence, satellites all sue gold and other industries

gold has useful cases and was a commodity before it became money,

and juniors as well as senior gold miners stocks are in massive cheap prices

we are in the everything except gold and silver bubble

kids with nappies think they know how to trade the money uncle Biden and trump gave them for welfare covid checks

it used to take years of training before one can claim to be a trader

now kids think they are traders, when you ask them what is their risk management, they get shocked and do not know what that is

or when you ask them about their moving averages they use, what number of days of MACD

or you ask them with is their trading edge and their R/R ratio win rate and % of risk they get shocked

robin hood app ahs fooled a lot of young people thinking they are traders

this is sad, statistically 97% of you will lose 100% of your capital

please do not fall for the YouTube videos hype and get some serious educate

also stick to one assets top trading so many different assets, be a master of one rather than a jack of all trade

dont touch options, and avoid robin hood app, no trading app/broker is free, citadel and the other big boys will front run your trades

avoid derivates, futures, options like the plague, you need massive amounts o education to trade these

if you are doing Forex, stick to max 20/30 X leverage, do not do silly things like 100/200/300 and get wiped out

avoid binary, they are xaraam and gambling, its why UK banned it,

also forex beyond 10Pm London time becomes xaaraam as they charge riba LIBOR

avoid derivates, they are also xaraam, short selling or worse naked short selling is also xaraam, as you are charged riba and islamic economics and finance bans short selling

do not fall for the islamic NYSE or FTSE Islamic index, its pure xaraam, avoid any ETF/ index with a islamic name anywhere even in dubai, Malaysia, saudi

and of course avoid trading/selling/working in Bond LIBOR derivates, German Bund, any nation bond derivate/ interest swaps, all pure 100% xaraam

no islamic nation has even got islamic banking, all fake, just a name label;

remember hadith: the smallest type of riba is like sleeping with your mother in front of the kaaba 35 times, riba is horrible, avoid it

i see a lot of young traders professionally and retail traders too who have no clue what they are trading, islamcially

if you are under 35 take risks, if you are over, stick to good fundamentals when analysing stocks, dont take risks,

if you are under 25 take risks, buy stocks with strong concentration, but only if the fundamentals are right

fundamentals, ignore the hype and fake news of latest hot new app,/ start-up

avoid IPOs, most of the time the insiders make the money and then all on day one sell, and usually IPOs fall first 6-18 months

all stocks are 100% haram because even if they make halal goods, then they borrow money inevitably , buyer be aware

always look at shares outstanding before you buy, so now one dilutes the stock buy offloading, keep an eye on this

Riba is everywhere on earth, even Saudi banks, dont forget this, ignore the Islamic banking label, they actually charge higher riba and just called it a fee

just some tips from one who has been in the trenches of trading and macro Econ

king keraun cowboy hat GIF by Fuse

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
sorry to burst your bubble crypto worshiping kids

but when the chickens come home to roost, and the Fed and other central banks have drained liquidity out of the market and money si no longer free to borrow with minus interest rates

all the fake asset bubbles will burst

buy crypto when the Fed is forced to reverse interest rate rises and they cut rates because stock market/housing will crush

buy it then as the free money with low rates will bring back the money that gambles on these useless assets like crypto

i dare to name a useful case for crypto/bitcoin the other 20,000 fake coins out there cannot do and have not done?

gold: 6000 year history, jewellery, wedding, dentistry, mobile, laptops, computers, defence, satellites all sue gold and other industries

gold has useful cases and was a commodity before it became money,

and juniors as well as senior gold miners stocks are in massive cheap prices

we are in the everything except gold and silver bubble

kids with nappies think they know how to trade the money uncle Biden and trump gave them for welfare covid checks
Sir this is a Wendy's

it used to take years of training before one can claim to be a trader

now kids think they are traders, when you ask them what is their risk management, they get shocked and do not know what that is

or when you ask them about their moving averages they use, what number of days of MACD

or you ask them with is their trading edge and their R/R ratio win rate and % of risk they get shocked

robin hood app ahs fooled a lot of young people thinking they are traders

this is sad, statistically 97% of you will lose 100% of your capital

please do not fall for the YouTube videos hype and get some serious educate

also stick to one assets top trading so many different assets, be a master of one rather than a jack of all trade

dont touch options, and avoid robin hood app, no trading app/broker is free, citadel and the other big boys will front run your trades

avoid derivates, futures, options like the plague, you need massive amounts o education to trade these

if you are doing Forex, stick to max 20/30 X leverage, do not do silly things like 100/200/300 and get wiped out

avoid binary, they are xaraam and gambling, its why UK banned it,

also forex beyond 10Pm London time becomes xaaraam as they charge riba LIBOR

avoid derivates, they are also xaraam, short selling or worse naked short selling is also xaraam, as you are charged riba and islamic economics and finance bans short selling

do not fall for the islamic NYSE or FTSE Islamic index, its pure xaraam, avoid any ETF/ index with a islamic name anywhere even in dubai, Malaysia, saudi

and of course avoid trading/selling/working in Bond LIBOR derivates, German Bund, any nation bond derivate/ interest swaps, all pure 100% xaraam

no islamic nation has even got islamic banking, all fake, just a name label;

remember hadith: the smallest type of riba is like sleeping with your mother in front of the kaaba 35 times, riba is horrible, avoid it

i see a lot of young traders professionally and retail traders too who have no clue what they are trading, islamcially

if you are under 35 take risks, if you are over, stick to good fundamentals when analysing stocks, dont take risks,

if you are under 25 take risks, buy stocks with strong concentration, but only if the fundamentals are right

fundamentals, ignore the hype and fake news of latest hot new app,/ start-up

avoid IPOs, most of the time the insiders make the money and then all on day one sell, and usually IPOs fall first 6-18 months

all stocks are 100% haram because even if they make halal goods, then they borrow money inevitably , buyer be aware

always look at shares outstanding before you buy, so now one dilutes the stock buy offloading, keep an eye on this

Riba is everywhere on earth, even Saudi banks, dont forget this, ignore the Islamic banking label, they actually charge higher riba and just called it a fee

just some tips from one who has been in the trenches of trading and macro Econ

king keraun cowboy hat GIF by Fuse
Which halal investments do you stick to? I go for crypto and traditional business like Ecommerce, logistics, and apps(tech)

Trending