Cryptocurrency market trends II

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Wow they were really giving out Goblintown for free. WTF

now at 7ETh

1654099526253.png

This is why i avoid this hype, an exec from open seas was front trading NFTs and making 5x

crypto, NFT all these non value gimmick crap has a ton of insiders exploiting clueless kids

so be careful boys, maybe one day when all these fake so called assets have value -which i doubt - then invest

sorry but economic theorem and basic common sense is against you

what value do all the 20,000 plus shyt coins have?

what is so unique when just a few years ago there were 700 shyt coins but now 20,000 shyt coins?

there is no value, its not anonymous as any government can ask the exchanges to show them your passport/drivers license, hackers get caught sooner or later which they have

what is the value of any of these shyt coins? please some one explain to me what value all these shyt coins have?

buying anything is too expensive, 50$ bitcoin minimum to buy a cup of coffee

there is zero value, good luck , sorry if i am bursting your bubble

DOJ Charges Ex-OpenSea Exec With NFT Insider Trading​

Last edited:
And how many "Millions" have you made kid?

Come back to me when you have made millions on crypto insha Allah

:russ::lolbron:
I was sitting on over a quarter million on Hokkaido Inu while having no idea what I was doing :trumpsmirk:
Say mashallah :silanyosmile:

Anyway, I’d like to get into stocks sometime in the near future, but for now, I’ll stick to jpeg pushing and shitcoin flipping :gaasdrink:

Imma stick with polkadot

But first stack up eth. Waiting to grab some sub 1000
I’d be shocked if it hit that low tbh

I’d look into getting a suicide stack of 100icp, if they manage to pull of what they say they will :banderas:
BTC integration, Eth integration and web hosting, some huge targets/goals, they trying to compete with Amazon web services :mjhaps:
Currently below 10$ usd

I was sitting on over a quarter million on Hokkaido Inu while having no idea what I was doing :trumpsmirk:
Say mashallah :silanyosmile:

Anyway, I’d like to get into stocks sometime in the near future, but for now, I’ll stick to jpeg pushing and shitcoin flipping :gaasdrink:

not bad bro, most dont know what they are doing

at $0.001345 that is about 80 grand

kkkkkk

stocks are good, i would recommend great fundamental stock investors like warren, benjamin graham, john Templeton, joel greenblatt, monish pabrai if that is how its spelt

stocks are haram though, be warned,

not bad bro, most dont know what they are doing

at $0.001345 that is about 80 grand

kkkkkk

stocks are good, i would recommend great fundamental stock investors like warren, benjamin graham, john Templeton, joel greenblatt, monish pabrai if that is how its spelt

stocks are haram though, be warned,
If you know anything that’s halal and I can flip let me know, inshallah the plan is make couple mills and invest heavily in Somalia and short the west wherever I can, just like Abti Xi Ping :silanyosmile:

If you know anything that’s halal and I can flip let me know, inshallah the plan is make couple mills and invest heavily in Somalia and short the west wherever I can, just like Abti Xi Ping :silanyosmile:

personally i will not buy or invest in LAND in Somalia, too many fake documents claiming this land or plot is mine as there was no government for 30 years

inn terms of investing in business, do not invest in Somalia, when it becomes booming, the owner of the shop/factory will say give me back my property, so he can do it himself, unless of course you own the said shop/factory

i dont know your risk tolerance and never give tips on what to invest in, each man to himself, people never take my tips anyways

but i want you to know this, every stock you touch virtually is haram because they borrow money / loans even if they make halal products

take apple for example, they make halal product, but in reality apple is more of a bank with a few hundred billion they lend out or invest in US T Bills interest giving bonds

so in my opinion even the ones who make the halal products either lend money or borrow money with riba

I am not an expert in Islamic finance, but logic tells me if a company borrows money or lends money at riba , then its haram

but one can invest in halal items if they are not using riba based leverage : commodities, sugar, oil, copper, gold, wheat etc

forex is also halal as long as you are not using riba based leverage accounts

options i dont see an issue with personally as long as its not leveraged riba account

but you need extensive knowledge in these fields as well a macro economics to trade options, forex, futures contracts in oil, gold, wheat, copper etc

dont watch a video and think you can do it, long term studies

May Allah forgive me if i have given wrong advice, and Allah knows best

seek advise from a Muslim professional halal investing experts

Trending