Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW KuCoin just gave me 1000 USDT and 10 SAND airdrop for breaking 10 million user I love crypto
chandler bing happy dance GIF by Nick At Nite
I didn't get shit :mjcry:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Crypto is becoming more difficult to trade.

It was much easier in the past.
Institutional whales have changed the game no more 4 year cycles but more natural long cycles. This is good for long term investors like me, I suggest you buy now because if you chase the parabolic Pump it will be too late.

Apollo

VIP
Institutional whales have changed the game no more 4 year cycles but more natural long cycles. This is good for long term investors like me, I suggest you buy now because if you chase the parabolic Pump it will be too late.

In some low cap gems you can still find alpha and easy trade opportunities, but BTC, ETH and the large caps have been captured by suits.

For example, Truebit was a low cap gem I mentioned months ago and that trade idea worked out (4X at one point from 20 cents). Stuff like that will continue to exist in the low cap scene, but BTC/ETH collapsing can kill your low cap trades.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
In some low cap gems you can still find alpha and easy trade opportunities, but BTC, ETH and the large caps have been captured by suits.

For example, Truebit was a low cap gem I mentioned months ago and that trade idea worked out (4X at one point from 20 cents). Stuff like that will continue to exist in the low cap scene, but BTC/ETH collapsing can kill your low cap trades.
Be patient my friend I learned the hard way not to panic sell, this is a great buying opportunity altcoins are so cheap right now. I suggest you load up on Luna, Render, Sand, Mana and AVALANCHE thats my current portfolio and so mucu more I want

Money has been flowing into safe haven assets recently. Money is going to flow back into speculative assets and people are going to be more willing to take risk. LFG

Status
Not open for further replies.