Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
BTC has been under the 104 weekly HMA for two entire weeks without any interaction with that line.

Historically this is a very bad signal.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
BTC has been under the 104 weekly HMA for two entire weeks without any interaction with that line.

Historically this is a very bad signal.
If the bull market is over this was a good and longer cycle that took off in early 2020. Ethereum went from $100 to all time high 4.8k. Bitcoin did pretty good as well.

Apollo

VIP
Guys go to tradingview open a weekly chart of INDEX:BTCUSD and put on the 50 week simple moving average.

Last summer BTC bounced from the 50 week moving average.

Currently it is precisely on it.

If by ~10 Jan the 50 week SMA is lost, then the probability of a year long bear market is +90%.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Guys go to tradingview open a weekly chart of INDEX:BTCUSD and put on the 50 week simple moving average.

Last summer BTC bounced from the 50 week moving average.

Currently it is precisely on it.

If by ~10 Jan the 50 week SMA is lost, then the probability of a year long bear market is +90%.
No ! We still in bull market this is bear trap

89DBFC01-A44E-40FD-8330-67FA1931FB6D.jpeg

TekNiKo

VIP
Do you know what the difference between a -75% and -95% loss is?

You will lose -9000% between the two.

Better sell on the next bounce and become a bearish trader, kek.
I still have hope and got diamond hands, if I lose everything I am willing to take that risk but imagine I sell and a crazy rally starts im HODLing sxb

Apollo

VIP
I still have hope and got diamond hands, if I lose everything I am willing to take that risk but imagine I sell and a crazy rally starts im HODLing sxb

USD is stronk against Euro, typically crypto is weak when this happens.

Western central banks are going to stop printing fiat to curb multi-decade record inflation.

SEC hates crypto and will only allow a shitty futures paper trading ETF and not the real deal spot one.

BTC topped in 2017 when the first futures were launched. It could have topped again in November 2021 when the Futures ETF was launched. Whales pull the same tricks over and over.

Too many normies are in crypto at the moment.

50 week moving average on BTC is about to be lost. This is the start of a year long bear. Last summer the 50 week moving average held.

Lots of bearish outlook.

TekNiKo

VIP
USD is stronk against Euro, typically crypto is weak when this happens.

Western central banks are going to stop printing fiat to curb multi-decade record inflation.

SEC hates crypto and will only allow a shitty futures paper trading ETF and not the real deal spot one.

BTC topped in 2017 when the first futures were launched. It could have topped again in November 2021 when the Futures ETF was launched. Whales pull the same tricks over and over.

Too many normies are in crypto at the moment.

50 week moving average on BTC is about to be lost. This is the start of a year long bear. Last summer the 50 week moving average held.

Lots of bearish outlook.
Your right its looking very bearish but its too early

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I learned a lot from this cycle especially trading. I didn't bother buying other altcoins because my risky leverage trading was so successful between Jan and Mar. There was a time where I made 1/3 of my portfolio from a single trade 🤩 but I also overtraded myself into a deep sinkhole several times afterwards. The first half of the bull market is probably the best time to take advantage of trading with leverage.

TekNiKo

VIP
Elon Musk Dogecoin GIF by BitPal
LUNa pumping like crazy in a bear market LOL. It is holding my portfolio down

To the MOOON

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Elon Musk Dogecoin GIF by BitPal
LUNa pumping like crazy in a bear market LOL. It is holding my portfolio down

To the MOOON

There are always coins that do a scam pump at the very beginning of a bear.

Remember Ethereum suddenly pumped in early May before utter doom?

PS. I am going to become a Solana maxi next bear bottom. I think that is the only coin with potential to topple Ethereum.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
There are always coins that do a scam pump at the very beginning of a bear.

Remember Ethereum suddenly pumped in early May before utter doom?

PS. I am going to become a Solana maxi next bear bottom. I think that is the only coin with potential to topple Ethereum.
how many SOL to make it? Will do my best to get 300

Status
Not open for further replies.