Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Expect more sideways boredom (at least for BTC and ETH - they control the market).

I think only Q1 2022 may become interesting again.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Expect more sideways boredom (at least for BTC and ETH - they control the market).

I think only Q1 2022 may become interesting again.
The bull market has been really weird this year even PlanB got it wrong. Extended bull market shows maturity in crypto market

Apollo

VIP
@TekNiKo

You mocked me for recommending you Truebit over Dogecoin, lol. Truebit is now 64 cents, while Dogecoin is at ~21 cents (3 times less) as of writing. They were at the same price when I told you to switch over.

I never make mistakes long term with crypto. :lolbron:

TekNiKo

VIP
@TekNiKo

You mocked me for recommending you Truebit over Dogecoin, lol. Truebit is now 64 cents, while Dogecoin is at ~21 cents (3 times less) as of writing. They were at the same price when I told you to switch over.

Shiba Inu bit me in the ass memecoins never again for me. Your right fundemental coins are way better

@TekNiKo

It doubled in the last month or so. I missed out drop another gem sxb, I'm hungry for risk.

Somali politics & FKD are waste of time this is the real shit right here.

Apollo

VIP
It doubled in the last month or so. I missed out drop another gem sxb, I'm hungry for risk.

Somali politics & FKD are waste of time this is the real shit right here.

This guy shilled me Truebit, but also Floki (which was a much bigger winner). He has the ability to find gems, although lately he became a Floki meme shitcoiner. Floki was a good risk reward last summer when it was under the radar, but now as dog coins ballooned again it is much riskier.

TekNiKo

VIP
BTC is pumping now
So glad I held no more selling like a noob.
Bruce Lee Meme GIF by Justin

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
The daily or every few day cycles of ETH and BTC are mostly predictable. It’s easy to increase your holdings by 5% every few days.

If the market goes against you just hodl and don’t sell at a loss, same if it goes up, wait for it to come back down.

Just look at the sideways movement for the last month, crypto volatility actually means you don’t need ridiculous all time highs and pumps to increase your hodlings.

I regret not buying into Fear token at 1.30 easy double of my money but I was being lazy that day. Market cap so small could easily see this 10x over the next couple of months. Oh well.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I found trading with leverage to be very profitable when you have good method of risk management. I'm still learning the chart. Trade signals from certain YouTubers had me winning majority of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending